Top QBs to never make a Super Bowl

HawkGA

Reaction score
I think I am now dumber for reading this list.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/280 ... ivers-no-1

Cunningham should be much higher up the list. I'm not even sure why Jeff Blake is on the list. Cutler makes the list too. Romo is high up there too.

The funniest thing is that the Chargers have two of the top three.

But it seems like the author only started watching football in the 2000s and flipped through an NFL History coffee table book to throw in a few other names.

Maulbert

Reaction score
HawkGA":j4gq9f7l said:
I think I am now dumber for reading this list.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/280 ... ivers-no-1

Cunningham should be much higher up the list. I'm not even sure why Jeff Blake is on the list. Cutler makes the list too. Romo is high up there too.

The funniest thing is that the Chargers have two of the top three.

But it seems like the author only started watching football in the 2000s and flipped through an NFL History coffee table book to throw in a few other names.

Jesus, that's a terrible list. 1-3 is fair, I would move Cunningham up to #4. Stop and realize that the NFC East had 3 teams win 7 of the Super Bowls from 1986-1995, and Cunningham was the best QB in that division during that stretch. I'd take him over Troy Aikman and Phil Simms, easy. Romo is okay, but made of glass, Cutler doesn't belong within 10 miles of this list. Hart was good. Jeff Garcia was overrated.

acer1240

Reaction score
Yup. Stupid list.

Jeff Blake???

In what universe was he better than Dave Krieg?

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2192m503 said:
Fairly obvious watching tonight's game why rivers has never won anything.
He’s too busy pumping out kids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sdog1981

Reaction score
Phillip Rivers is the Dave Krieg of his generation.

chris98251

Reaction score
Dan Pastorini, Archie Manning, Bert Jones, all were great QB's struck on abysmal teams most their careers.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Sad part about Rivers is every time the Chargers have been close, it's been his fault the majority of the time.

No organization has put more talent around a QB over the longest period of time than the Chargers and Rivers........so if he never makes it to a SB, and it appears he's never going to get there, it's been his fault the large majority of the time.

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3e455hjh said:
chris98251":3e455hjh said:
Dan Pastorini, Archie Manning, Bert Jones, all were great QB's struck on abysmal teams most their careers.
Good list man

Concur.