Cheers.

rlkats

Reaction score
Here is to a good game. Injury free for both teams.

OP
OP
rlkats

rlkats

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":ybf2bne5 said:
Injuries suck and are the $h!t part of football. I hate them.

Our injuries lost the game for us :sarcasm_on:

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
It was a war zone out there. Sanders, Brieda, Lockett all missing at the end. They didn't have Kittle, and their starters (esp Staley) looked like they'd accumulated some rust.

Week 17 could be played w/a lot of current PS members on both teams.

SF49r

Reaction score
Just like 2013 all over again where both teams beat the crap out of each other and come limping off the field

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Congrats on the win to Hawks fans.

The stats didn't show it but per usual Wilson played really well overall. Your DTs and Clowney (obviously) looked great as well.

Jimmy and the rest of the 9ers offense played poorly both individually and collectively. I think major injury attrition will very much take its toll on the 9ers performance on this already more difficult second half to their season.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3o39qm8j said:

The stats didn't show it but per usual Wilson played really well overall. Your DTs and Clowney (obviously) looked great as well.

Jimmy and the rest of the 9ers offense played poorly both individually and collectively. I think major injury attrition will very much take its toll on the 9ers performance on this already more difficult second half to their season.

...but you'll never know it watching ESPN because they'll attribute everything to "they were never for real".

Maulbert

Reaction score
Marvin49":2p6323sl said:
Popeyejones":2p6323sl said:

...but you'll never know it watching ESPN because they'll attribute everything to "they were never for real".

I'm hearing a lot more "they would've won with Kittle and Sanders."

OP
OP
rlkats

rlkats

Reaction score
Maulbert":1sxh1rrj said:
Marvin49":1sxh1rrj said:
Popeyejones":1sxh1rrj said:

Sorry to agree. With Kittle and Sanders in. There is no way you all stack the box. You all are good but so are they. They force you to be honest. So no I dont think we lose. It would not have been a blow out no way. But we would have won. Jimmy had ZERO confidence or trust I. Any of the receivers and it showed. Oh he also did his typical aggravating throws. When. Will this guy throw it away in instead of forcing it. Damn.

OP
OP
rlkats

rlkats

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2whldoza said:
rlkats":2whldoza said:
Here is to a good game. Injury free for both teams.

Welp. We got half of your wish. An amazing game that felt like a playoff game, but wow was it not injury free! Hope all the injuries aren't too bad on both sides of the ball.

Good win hawks. Ya our injuries are bad, sad to say. They will definitely pay a price.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
rlkats":3mv5j9h8 said:
Maulbert":3mv5j9h8 said:
Marvin49":3mv5j9h8 said:
Popeyejones":3mv5j9h8 said:

Sorry to agree. With Kittle and Sanders in. There is no way you all stack the box. You all are good but so are they. They force you to be honest. So no I dont think we lose. It would not have been a blow out no way. But we would have won. Jimmy had ZERO confidence or trust I. Any of the receivers and it showed. Oh he also did his typical aggravating throws. When. Will this guy throw it away in instead of forcing it. Damn.

In this alternate reality game, do the Seahawks defensive players also drop like five sure-fire interceptions too, or is that part going to stay the same?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
rlkats":n1redcum said:
This right here is a sign that Jimmy's ceiling is not very high at all. Wilson has, throughout his whole career, throw balls to anyone and everyone, including scrubs signed off the street for a game or two here or there. Look at the trust he showed for Hollister, that throw to the end zone where he was tightly covered and made that one-handed TD catch with. Hollister is our 4th tight end behind Dissly (IR), Dickson (IR), and Willson (out injured in the 49ers game)! Look at his freakin' career stats, and he wasn't even drafted, either: http://www.nfl.com/player/jacobholliste ... 56/profile - 25 career receptions in his three years in the league, all 17 with the Seahawks only over the past few weeks.

Good quarterbacks don't need to build a rapport with receivers; they put their receivers in a position to make catches, no matter who they are. Garoppolo's unwillingness to do this Monday night is very telling, IMO; in a good way for the rest of the league, but obviously not so much for 49ers.

This game has me unconcerned about him being a meaningful threat going forward. You guys are gonna need your defense to be a scary team (which, granted, you are because of them this year) - but I'm officially ignoring any praise/hopes that 49ers fans place in Jimmy G.

It'll take some seriously good performances from him against good opponents to change my mind, at this point.

OP
OP
rlkats

rlkats

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":3bjb19g2 said:
rlkats":3bjb19g2 said:
Maulbert":3bjb19g2 said:
Marvin49":3bjb19g2 said:

In this alternate reality game, do the Seahawks defensive players also drop like five sure-fire interceptions too, or is that part going to stay the same?

Hey if they could catch they would be receivers hahaha. If they could catch wonder if they could play receiver for the niners hahahah

OP
OP
rlkats

rlkats

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2htagir4 said:
rlkats":2htagir4 said:
This right here is a sign that Jimmy's ceiling is not very high at all. Wilson has, throughout his whole career, throw balls to anyone and everyone, including scrubs signed off the street for a game or two here or there. Look at the trust he showed for Hollister, that throw to the end zone where he was tightly covered and made that one-handed TD catch with. Hollister is our 4th tight end behind Dissly (IR), Dickson (IR), and Willson (out injured in the 49ers game)! Look at his freakin' career stats, and he wasn't even drafted, either: http://www.nfl.com/player/jacobholliste ... 56/profile - 25 career receptions in his three years in the league, all 17 with the Seahawks only over the past few weeks.

Good quarterbacks don't need to build a rapport with receivers; they put their receivers in a position to make catches, no matter who they are. Garoppolo's unwillingness to do this Monday night is very telling, IMO; in a good way for the rest of the league, but obviously not so much for 49ers.

This game has me unconcerned about him being a meaningful threat going forward. You guys are gonna need your defense to be a scary team (which, granted, you are because of them this year) - but I'm officially ignoring any praise/hopes that 49ers fans place in Jimmy G.

It'll take some seriously good performances from him against good opponents to change my mind, at this point.

Roland, very good points that I have no argument to. If anything I'm in agreement.