Kittle returns to practice 11/21

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
https://www.ninersnation.com/2019/11/21 ... on-contact

I think this means he'll go against the Pack, but in a limited fashion. Witherspoon isn't on the report, meaning he's gonna go. For sure they're going to dress Dwelley and E Mosley though. KS is a big believer in starters starting, but after having gotten bit in the butt by SEA, he's gonna have options.

As nice as it would be for us to wrap the PHI win and for them to lose, I'm not sure I see them losing this one. Or really winning this one. It's a dilemma for sure.

94Smith

Reaction score
Having Kittle back is huge, but yeah this game could go either way. I'm hopeful we are able to run the ball on their defense, but we'll see. The bigger loss right now is Dee Ford and Ronald Blair. I think this will allow the line to slide protection towards Bosa limiting our pass rush.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
94Smith":270p1v0r said:
Having Kittle back is huge, but yeah this game could go either way. I'm hopeful we are able to run the ball on their defense, but we'll see. The bigger loss right now is Dee Ford and Ronald Blair. I think this will allow the line to slide protection towards Bosa limiting our pass rush.

Is Bits back too??? Kittles and bits??? :twisted: