I miss KO returns

pmedic920

Reaction score
We all know that they changed the spot to reduce injury (least that’s what I’ve always thought) but Holly Hell, they sure took away an exciting part of the game.

I wish they’d move the spot back

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I agree brother. Teams used a shorter kick in preseason to learn about options and there were not really that many issues that I saw.

Bring it back.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
You guys watching TNF? Anger almost got his blocked. I realize it's not the same, but still pretty entertaining.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":j6irx11b said:
You guys watching TNF? Anger almost got his blocked. I realize it's not the same, but still pretty entertaining.

Have game on, not watching too closely.

It is a huge game in terms of that division race.
70% chance the winner wins division
20% chance the loser wins division

Largent80

Reaction score
Not only that but they have removed one of the most exciting plays in the game....the Kickoff.

Unless the kicker short kicks it, there aren't any returns, or very rarely does a player bring one out. It's a total waste of time, might as well just put the ball on the 25 and skip the whole process.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=159225

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I miss onside kicks more..It looks like dogshit now

hawxfreak

Reaction score
There was an onside kick where the kicker just clipped it hard enough to make it across the ten yard mark straight ahead and he was the one who got the ball
That technique could bring back the kick because it was harder for the opposing team to get there than the kicker
Could've been bcuz they weren't expecting it as I've not seen this style before but it gave me hope for onsides kicks to return
Wish I could remember who did it , it was on NFLN

chris98251

Reaction score
I have yet to see one where a kicker drills it at an opposing player for at he ricochet effect and have it come back towards the kicking team.