Ravens at Rams MNF

slateman77

Reaction score
Hopefully Jackson does just enough to get the W...Without tearing it up..!!

xray

Reaction score
I predict that the Ravens unseat the Pats in their championship game. I think that the Ravens pull down the panties of the lambs and give them a good spanking on MNF tonight. IMO as always .

MrThortan

Reaction score
Should be a good one. Excited to see what all this buzz about the Ravens is about.

knownone

Reaction score
The Rams defense on paper could cause Lamar some seriously problems. They match up pretty well with them on offense as well. The Goff factor is real, but I wouldn't be shocked if they win this game convincingly.

Washington49er

Reaction score
xray":1recuckf said:
I predict that the Ravens unseat the Pats in their championship game. I think that the Ravens pull down the panties of the lambs and give them a good spanking on MNF tonight. IMO as always .

I think if they meet againin the playoffs BB will have a few surprises for the Ravens. He basically threw a boat load of stuff at them last game and was taking notes for sure.

NINEster

Reaction score
knownone":33cfvyb2 said:
The Rams defense on paper could cause Lamar some seriously problems. They match up pretty well with them on offense as well. The Goff factor is real, but I wouldn't be shocked if they win this game convincingly.

+1

MrThortan

Reaction score
Geez, I wouldn't want to see Russell takes hits like that. How long can Jackson's playing style be sustained?

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Washington49er":z0n7wekh said:
xray":z0n7wekh said:

I think if they meet againin the playoffs BB will have a few surprises for the Ravens. He basically threw a boat load of stuff at them last game and was taking notes for sure.

This. I know it sounds silly but i think BB was playing vanilla as he knew they would meet most likely in AFC title game.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
xray":1c7nz5sy said:

Whoever is home wins afc game.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2yttkzzr said:
Boy is that 9ers v. Ravens game gonna be a beauty Sunday. 10:00 AM game on FOX
I will be at that game. It may very well be the last time Sherman & Thomas are on the same field in a game together.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
MD5eahawks":dsl9hte0 said:
hawksfansinceday1":dsl9hte0 said:
Boy is that 9ers v. Ravens game gonna be a beauty Sunday. 10:00 AM game on FOX
I will be at that game. It may very well be the last time Sherman & Thomas are on the same field in a game together.
Awesome! Enjoy yourself man.