Viewing map for 12/1

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
https://506sports.com/

SF/BAL >> CLE/PIT.

Most outside Mountain time zone get Raiders@KC late.

People in Arizona won't get the game due to local blackout for Cards/Rams. Most will be watching that game anyway. No reason to take that choice away. It just makes them look desperate.

kidhawk

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":1vkw2696 said:

SF/BAL >> CLE/PIT.

People in Arizona won't get the game due to local blackout for Cards/Rams. Most will be watching that game anyway. No reason to take that choice away. It just makes them look desperate.

I believe the rule is in place to keep contracts with regional networks as high as possible.

Oddly enough, my local FOX is showing us (Anchorage) as airing the Niners/Ravens game, but this map is showing the Packers/Giants as airing here. I am thinking (perhaps just hoping) the map will update to match the local tv guide schedule and not the other way around.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":39r9xa1z said:
SantaClaraHawk":39r9xa1z said:

SF/BAL >> CLE/PIT.

I believe the rule is in place to keep contracts with regional networks as high as possible.

Oddly enough, my local FOX is showing us (Anchorage) as airing the Niners/Ravens game, but this map is showing the Packers/Giants as airing here. I am thinking (perhaps just hoping) the map will update to match the local tv guide schedule and not the other way around.

In following this map, I've noticed Nashville is the only market that's consistently been grayed out. Sometimes JAX. But I haven't seen anyone from the west do it for years--and not especially for a whole state. People are already going to be watching Cards/Rams, so what's the problem? That someone will channel surf to a secondary game during commercials as opposed to National Geographic? I just find that petty of them.

That IS really weird about you guys getting the GB/Giants game. Aren't most football-watching Alaskans into the 9ers or Seahawks anyway?

kidhawk

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":1jo8ow7c said:
kidhawk":1jo8ow7c said:
SantaClaraHawk":1jo8ow7c said:

SF/BAL >> CLE/PIT.

In following this map, I've noticed Nashville is the only market that's consistently been grayed out. Sometimes JAX. But I haven't seen anyone from the west do it for years--and not especially for a whole state. People are already going to be watching Cards/Rams, so what's the problem? That someone will channel surf to a secondary game during commercials as opposed to National Geographic? I just find that petty of them.

That IS really weird about you guys getting the GB/Giants game. Aren't most football-watching Alaskans into the 9ers or Seahawks anyway?

There are actually quite a few Packers fans here. Seahawks, Packers and Niners are the top three teams in this market (as far as the NFC goes). Packers and Niners are pretty much interchangeable as far as who is number 1 or number 2 and it usually depends on who is winning more. Recent years that's been consistently the Packers, but this year, that has changed somewhat. With that said, my gut tells me the map gets updated and we get the Niners Ravens game. That game is just too good to pass up.

kidhawk

Reaction score
So I checked my local guide tonight and it has changed to the packers/giants. Yawn