Go figure???

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Dallas is up by 21-7 and we could not do squat against L.A. They just scored another TD as I write this 21-7. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot??? It looks like the lambs shot their wad on us.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
BigBill1945":33xytubx said:
Dallas is up by 21-7 and we could not do squat against L.A. They just scored another TD as I write this 21-7. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot??? It looks like the lambs shot their wad on us.
Looks like McVeigh the genius let his evil twin coach this game.
Rams gave up on the run early, and their defense looks like poo. Where was that stupidity last week?

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Why is it that you people can't or won't understand that the lambs have been specifically built to beat the Seahawks? Just because they got a new coach last year didn't undo that shit. Being built to stop us, then once the rest of the league got film on their new O they reverted to being one-trick ponies.

cymatica

Reaction score
GeekHawk":1brs7uo4 said:
Why is it that you people can't or won't understand that the lambs have been specifically built to beat the Seahawks? Just because they got a new coach last year didn't undo that $h!t. Being built to stop us, then once the rest of the league got film on their new O they reverted to being one-trick ponies.

Cmon, you don't build a team specifically designed to beat another. They happen to match up well vs Seattle. The biggest problem is Pete REFUSING to adjust and gameplan for them.

chris98251

Reaction score
cymatica":2hq9a69z said:
GeekHawk":2hq9a69z said:
Why is it that you people can't or won't understand that the lambs have been specifically built to beat the Seahawks? Just because they got a new coach last year didn't undo that $h!t. Being built to stop us, then once the rest of the league got film on their new O they reverted to being one-trick ponies.

Cmon, you don't build a team specifically designed to beat another. They happen to match up well vs Seattle. The biggest problem is Pete REFUSING to adjust and gameplan for them.

Yes you do, you have to win the division most times to get to the playoffs, we built our team to beat the 49ers initially and then everyone else when Harbaugh was there. once that was done we took on the next level while keeping that build, once your not chasing you become the target and teams build to catch you and take that spot.

That sometimes leaves match up problems against other teams like the Rams who are very different.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Don't know what the hell that was yesterday, but I'm not mad about this season coming to an end.

This team's inconsistency is maddening.

Sometimes teams get blown out due to talent deficiencies - see every Dolphins blowout this year. The Rams have no such deficiency and are, on paper, as good as any team in the NFL. They've played like it at times this year. That this team, with this roster got destroyed at home by the Ravens and on the road to the Cowboys is beyond unacceptable. I have no problem losing those games - as far as talent goes, they're two of the better teams in the NFL. But giving Rams fans Jeff Fisher PTSD is ridiculous, and it's exactly what this season has been. Losing to the Bucs was right out of the Fisher playbook, and it started all of this.

This comes back to McVay thinking he's good enough to compensate for losing one of the best guards in the NFL. His first awful move as a HC. Once the injury bug caught up to the OL (which was inevitable), we were ill equipped to handle it.

Which circles us around to Goff - he's capable of being a top 10 QB with perfect circumstances - but that goes for many NFL QBs. We have $65 million in Goff, Cooks and Gurley next year - I'm hopeful that this season was properly humbling for McVay, but I question why any NFL team would pay a QB that needed so much money invested into other offensive players to be successful.

At the same time, plenty of QBs have had down years - so I'll hold off final judgement on Goff until next season. McVay needs to figure this out and have the Rams back in the playoffs next season.