When will.the NFL announce the week 17 night game?

94Smith

Reaction score
They will probably announce it after this weekend. They probably want to make sure one of the teams will not be resting their starters

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
kidhawk":1nnq318g said:
rules give them up to 6 days prior so Monday

Monday is correct. Reason I say this is because the Monday night game is pack vs vikings and their next week is divisional between Lions and Chicago respectively. Those will not really determine more as far as the seedings go. The win on monday means who pretty much will be winning the NFC North.

So I expect us to play on Sunday Late.

IronSaint

Reaction score
I think it's definitely going to be y'all because the only other two games that really have any kind of playoff implications for both teams are the Titans-Texans and maybe the Steelers-Ravens. But only y'all game will more than likely determine not only who wins the division, but possibly the #1 seed too.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hearing Mike Florio drooling over the Cowboys all the sudden and claiming that "without a doubt" the Cowboys/Philly game would be Flexed if it was a week 17 game :roll:
One thing us Hawks and Niners fans can agree on...…...F THE COWBOYS

kidhawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":c11ttt6g said:
Hearing Mike Florio drooling over the Cowboys all the sudden and claiming that "without a doubt" the Cowboys/Philly game would be Flexed if it was a week 17 game :roll:

If it were week 17, I'd be surprised if it wasn't. The Cowboys games draw an audience and that is what the networks and the NFL want. Not necessarily the best match, but a good enough matchup to draw the most people to their television.

Luckily they are playing this week and there aren't a lot of really big draws with major playoff implications next week. I'd be shocked if we didn't get the SNF game.

Marvin49

Reaction score
kidhawk":2jwmybwm said:
SoulfishHawk":2jwmybwm said:

If it were week 17, I'd be surprised if it wasn't. The Cowboys games draw an audience and that is what the networks and the NFL want. Not necessarily the best match, but a good enough matchup to draw the most people to their television.

Luckily they are playing this week and there aren't a lot of really big draws with major playoff implications next week. I'd be shocked if we didn't get the SNF game.

If the NFL flexes Cowboys-Eagles over Niner-Seahawks if the division is on the line in both instances....

....I'll have no power over anything so will be completely unable to do anything but whine like a schoolgirl...which I will....loudly.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":1ys9yu22 said:
kidhawk":1ys9yu22 said:
SoulfishHawk":1ys9yu22 said:

If the NFL flexes Cowboys-Eagles over Niner-Seahawks if the division is on the line in both instances....

....I'll have no power over anything so will be completely unable to do anything but whine like a schoolgirl...which I will....loudly.

luckily it won't come to that since they play this weekend and not next, but yeah, there'd definitely be a lot of whining coming from West Coast had that come to fruition.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I just don't agree with his smart ass "without a doubt"
Same guy who has been roasting them for weeks all the sudden is on the Dallas bandwagon again.

kidhawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":25qnrb85 said:
I just don't agree with his smart ass "without a doubt"
Same guy who has been roasting them for weeks all the sudden is on the Dallas bandwagon again.

I can say I don't like the Cowboys getting all the media slobber, but I think he's right. Just makes me all the happier to root for the Eagles this week so the Cowboy fans can have an extra week of stress to deal with.

James in PA

Reaction score
It’s bad enough that Dallas would clinch a home playoff game if they win this week, but getting an unofficial bye week to rest up in week 17 is too much. So, go Philly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Marvin49":3ao1ig62 said:
kidhawk":3ao1ig62 said:
SoulfishHawk":3ao1ig62 said:

Just make sure you keep your skirt on this time. It is really embarrassing to the other Niner fans. :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":22uh1wqy said:
This is true. I'll be forced to root for Seattle if the 49ers win the division and they go to Dallas. Yuck. But sometimes eating onions is better than eating actual shit.