GB vs Vikes

pmedic920

Reaction score
Who’s watching?

I had to post because Rodgers just threw an interception.

When they showed him sitting on the sidelines, he was drinking PURPLE kool aid. or some facsimile

I had to laugh.

James in PA

Reaction score
Who are we rooting for again? This is assuming we can pull it out next week. I’m confused by all these tiebreakers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
3rd and 2... you see how fast erin got rid of the ball???? And it was for a few yards and the first down? Must be nice

FearTheBeak

Reaction score
James in PA":2b9aqip3 said:
Who are we rooting for again? This is assuming we can pull it out next week. I’m confused by all these tiebreakers!

According to nfl.com, we're back in the driver's seat for a first round bye if Packers lose.

James in PA

Reaction score
FearTheBeak":2ymay4sb said:
James in PA":2ymay4sb said:

According to nfl.com, we're back in the driver's seat for a first round bye if Packers lose.
Thanks. Go Vikes! That’s what I thought, but had we not blown it yesterday, I think we’d be rooting for GB tonight. I guess if the Pack do win, we can hope they win again next week and the Saints lose to the Panthers? Don’t see that happening though!

ivotuk

Reaction score
pmedic920":26tii9uo said:
ivotuk":26tii9uo said:
Rodgers is having trouble throwing. No completions beyond 10 yards. :snack:

Vikes “D” is legit.

I thought I heard something about Rodgers having trouble throwing this year. The one graphic showed a bunch of incompletions beyond 10 yards.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Wow, Vikings have similar offensive problem with both their top running backs injured and not doing well without them.

Fortunately for them, their defense is good and they'll actually get their RBs back before postseason.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
See how fast erin gets rid of the ball? With a crummy oline we cant do something similar? Why? Why why why WHY DAMNIT WHY

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Why take a TO right there??!? LOL TAKE THE 5 YARD PENALTY AND PUNT!!! Who cares about 5 yards save your TO are these guys retarded

minormillikin

Reaction score
The way the Vikings are playing, and the kind of plays they're calling, and the coaching decision making... eerily similar...

James in PA

Reaction score
Even if we can beat the Niners, no bye for us.