McCaffrey has reached 1,000/1,000

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
12AngryHawks":1t6qa36s said:
And he won't even get MVP for it. Shame.
A great player. Just have to wonder how long his career will be, he takes a lot of hits.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2e8jkc64 said:
Sports Hernia":2e8jkc64 said:
12AngryHawks":2e8jkc64 said:
And he won't even get MVP for it. Shame.
A great player. Just have to wonder how long his career will be, he takes a lot of hits.
Agree and agree
I think the mileage will get him before any hits. Stanford rode him hard the same way. He's gonna have the tread of a 10 year RB soon.

He got jobbed out of the Heisman in the same fashion.

Threedee

Reaction score
OrangeGravy":2gzc1942 said:
I think the mileage will get him before any hits. Stanford rode him hard the same way. He's gonna have the tread of a 10 year RB soon.

Yeah, apparently, having the greatest statistical season for a CFB RB is not Heisman worthy.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
OrangeGravy":dt3hm2bo said:

Possibly and agree

Largent80

Reaction score
I really wanted to draft him and was told he was too small. Too bad he's doing it for another team.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
Threedee":2z3cu6rf said:
OrangeGravy":2z3cu6rf said:

Yeah, apparently, having the greatest statistical season for a CFB RB is not Heisman worthy.
It's amazing how powerful the echo chamber really is. People don't even know they've been "re-programmed" by it. It baffles me how someone can't see it for what it is. Once the narrative is decided on, it takes something huge either way to pull the wool down.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
Largent80":l6v0dqwt said:
I really wanted to draft him and was told he was too small. Too bad he's doing it for another team.
I didn't get the too small stuff either. He's over 200lbs comfortably. It's not like he's a guy that's listed at 205, but is really 185. Some guys start the season at 210 and lose weight throughout the season. He looks solidly built and not like one of those guys. Guys that don't have thick frames at any position struggle with that. I've heard Wyman and others talk about it and having to find a good regimen of lifting during season to maintain playing weight.

xray

Reaction score
pound for pound the best player in the NFL this season

IndyHawk

Reaction score
To me no way he weighs over 200lbs..
He is pretty tough for the small guy he is and yeah he has a build
that he fills easier with less mass..Like a squirrel but I too do not
see him lasting long ..Nooo
Hell of a season when the offense is tailored just for him but look
at the lack of wins..Even he stated he wants wins more than stats.
2K in this era doesn't impress me too much with all the rules
favoring safety and big numbers..As I said (hell of a season) though.

Aiunahthar

Reaction score
He did have a great season. He was their entire offense. Honestly it would be nice to be able to trade for him. Unfortunately I'm sure the asking price is way too high.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Largent80":3j5hn7fc said:

You still can next year, though you'd probably have to be fortunate enough to get the first pick to do so. I think he has dispelled any concerns about his size at this point, especially when it comes to production in fantasy football.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
That's just remarkable and amazing. It's so hard to do that. Wow. He is quite a great player.

sc85sis

Reaction score
The MVP is a bit of a joke. It’s literally supposed to be the guy who is most valuable, not the best player on a team already stacked. McCaffrey was their entire offense. If that isn’t “most valuable” I don’t know what is.