Great game

SF49r

Reaction score
Great season too good luck in the playoffs I am currently on my way to the hospital for a heart attack lol

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Congrats on a well-played game, 49ers fans...but if any of you come in here talking SMACK, I'm just going to beat you over the head with that ridiculous no-call PI against Hollister at the end which most likely changed the outcome of the game. I don't even want to think about it anymore, and the fact that the refs DID NOT USE THE NEW RULE TO REVIEW IT LIKE THEY SHOULD HAVE.

On to the playoffs. You're a long ways from playing in the Super Bowl yet.

chris98251

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1uuhypr7 said:
Congrats on a well-played game, 49ers fans...but if any of you come in here talking SMACK, I'm just going to beat you over the head with that ridiculous no-call PI against Hollister at the end which most likely changed the outcome of the game. I don't even want to think about it anymore, and the fact that the refs DID NOT USE THE NEW RULE TO REVIEW IT LIKE THEY SHOULD HAVE.

True looking forward to the rubber match, should be better with a Lynch that knows more of the offense and Diggs back.

I don't think they want to see us again which makes it special.

MrThortan

Reaction score
The 2nd half was fun game to watch and it had me entertained until the last snap. Seahawks put themselves in a position to win and they just couldn't put it in the endzone. We've known this for most of the season, but the 49ers have a hell of a team this year. Despite that, I wish you the worst of luck in the playoffs barring injury.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3usb7tce said:

I'll just post pictures of Erin Rodgers in response. :snack:

OP
OP
S

SF49r

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3lhi9uw9 said:

I thought that was a horrible job by the refs right there. But that horrible unnecessary roughness called on us pretty much guaranteed you guys a drive to try to win it. With the way the offense been moving 3rd and 5 would have given us a way better chance convert than 3rd and 17. This all doesnt matter though the results are here and we still have the entire playoffs. Definitely dont want to see you guys again though.

rlkats

Reaction score
Hawks are a great team and it was a great game. A serious question. How is Lockett? Hope he will be good. No BS no trolling.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
rlkats":24pd5aok said:
Hawks are a great team and it was a great game. A serious question. How is Lockett? Hope he will be good. No BS no trolling.
He came back in the game, he should be fine. I was terrified for a minute there, though. Great player and great guy.

Assuming we take care of business in Philly and that the Saints do what everyone expects...see you in two weeks. This $hit ain't over. :)

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
rlkats":3c8pmaar said:
He came back after the injury, didn't he?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
I hate that safe space forum. Been banned numerous times because the moderators are sensitive cry babies who misread and interpret what you say in the worst possible way, due to their delicate snow flake sensibilities.

Washington49er

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":15ch6jnf said:

Just curious how many penalties on Hawks vs 9ers?

Your Oline gets away with holds all game long giving RW time to make throws when he should be sacked.

You can see it however you want and I'm sure you will.

Tough game.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":18xfqre2 said:
chris98251":18xfqre2 said:
RolandDeschain":18xfqre2 said:
chris98251":18xfqre2 said:
I don't think they want to see us again which makes it special.
Yep, they want no more of us.

https://www.49ersfaithfulforum.com/thre ... #pid276132

Can't read it not a member or they deleted account.
Ah. Just one of their posters saying "In no way do I want to play the Seahags again."

Oh, we don't need to go there to hear a 9ers fan say that.

I'm perfectly happy to just say here that I'm hoping to not play the Hawks again this year. :lol:

Marvin49

Reaction score
So yeah...if we play again you'll likely have Diggs back and Marshawn might be more ready....

....but it'll also be at Levis and Niner might have Dee Ford and Jaquiski Tartt back. My god I want nothing more than Marcel Harris off the field.

I ain't gonna lie. I want no part of playin Seattle again. These divisional matchups drive me nuts.

...pretty sure its gonna happen tho.

FYI: Not meant as anything more than info as I wondered about it myself...

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Joe_Fann/status/1211525965521678336[/tweet]

I was also curious about the Personal Foul on Garland the drive before. The dude was blocking. How can he know the play is over if he can't hear? That call was HUGE.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":glgyvvy5 said:
So yeah...if we play again you'll likely have Diggs back and Marshawn might be more ready....

....but it'll also be at Levis and Niner might have Dee Ford and Jaquiski Tartt back. My god I want nothing more than Marcel Harris off the field.

I ain't gonna lie. I want no part of playin Seattle again. These divisional matchups drive me nuts.

...pretty sure its gonna happen tho.

FYI: Not meant as anything more than info as I wondered about it myself...

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Joe_Fann/status/1211525965521678336[/tweet]

I was also curious about the Personal Foul on Garland the drive before. The dude was blocking. How can he know the play is over if he can't hear? That call was HUGE.

But it was still the right call. He launched himself at the Seahawk defender clearly after the ball carrier was flat on his face.

You say he couldn't hear. How do you know that? Because Collinsworth said it during the broadcast? How did he know in that moment? He didn't. He was making an assumption. Every other Niner offensive play happened without a Seahawk defender getting hit after the whistle. So it was only loud enough that one play?

By this logic, a clear penalty should not be called because the guy probably couldn't hear the whistle. You really want the refs deciding that kind of shit too?