Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NFL official review

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Re: NFL official review
Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:43 am
  • I think the only element of that play that is pass interference is that his left hand hooks Hollister's left arm. But if you watch the play full speed , it is really easy to miss.
    94Smith
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 263
    Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:01 am


Re: NFL official review
Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:45 am
  • Also think PI should not be reviewable. It's too subjective
    94Smith
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 263
    Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:01 am


Re: NFL official review
Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:02 pm
  • Largent80 wrote:NEVER beaten them in that stadium.


    We beat you last year there.
    94Smith
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 263
    Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:01 am


Re: NFL official review
Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:18 pm
  • 94Smith wrote:Also think PI should not be reviewable. It's too subjective

    Anything that is "too subjective" shouldn't be allowed to ONLY be a standing call that gets made in the heat of the moment during live play, especially since the game has gotten too fast at the pro level for people to realistically track everything that's happening no matter how many officials you have.

    Your point makes no sense.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *
     
    Posts: 31555
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 9:39 am
    Location: Phoenix, AZ


Re: NFL official review
Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:52 pm
  • If it was the Niners on offense, guaranteed they not only review it but they overturn it. Period
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 14839
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Re: NFL official review
Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:59 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:
    Typical Hawk fan response to 49er fan post, your turn.


    This is the type of guy who tells people why they have no reason to feel upset.

    Real winner of a post.

    But I bet it makes him proud.. that little glimmer of self righteousness... clearly hanging onto it.

    He's been a front-running poster all season, only showing up when things are going the 49ers' way and disappearing when they aren't. Marvin even blocked him, lol.


    True Story.

    Wow. that speaks volumes.
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 24132
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


Re: NFL official review
Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:02 pm
  • SeaTac wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:
    SeaTac wrote:Even as a Seahawks fan I have to admit all this b!@ch about the no call is ridiculous. Our own team got away with so many controversial calls in our favor over the years. Even in this game, RW would have been sacked a whole lot more without the holding calls.

    Look this loss stings, but get over it. Did you complain about the Refs working in our favor before?


    I'd imagine these things balance out in the long run.

    Not that I complained about it, but just because your team has been the beneficiary of bad ref calls in the past does not mean you can't complain about being negatively impacted by a bad call now.


    Sure but when we are the beneficiary of so many bad calls in our favor, I would think its best to let it rest. It only makes us sound like hypocrite whiners. Besides it evens itself as you said.

    You are not a Seahawk fan.
    TAB420
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 653
    Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:11 pm


Re: NFL official review
Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:02 pm
  • hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:
    This is the type of guy who tells people why they have no reason to feel upset.

    Real winner of a post.

    But I bet it makes him proud.. that little glimmer of self righteousness... clearly hanging onto it.

    He's been a front-running poster all season, only showing up when things are going the 49ers' way and disappearing when they aren't. Marvin even blocked him, lol.


    True Story.

    Wow. that speaks volumes.


    Horse pucky been here consistently, win or lose. Check my history.

    To say I only come here when 49ers are winning is hilarious. Were the 9ers winning last year because I was here.
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 637
    Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:54 pm


Re: NFL official review
Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:04 pm
  • TAB420 wrote:
    SeaTac wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:
    SeaTac wrote:Even as a Seahawks fan I have to admit all this b!@ch about the no call is ridiculous. Our own team got away with so many controversial calls in our favor over the years. Even in this game, RW would have been sacked a whole lot more without the holding calls.

    Look this loss stings, but get over it. Did you complain about the Refs working in our favor before?


    I'd imagine these things balance out in the long run.

    Not that I complained about it, but just because your team has been the beneficiary of bad ref calls in the past does not mean you can't complain about being negatively impacted by a bad call now.


    Sure but when we are the beneficiary of so many bad calls in our favor, I would think its best to let it rest. It only makes us sound like hypocrite whiners. Besides it evens itself as you said.

    You are not a Seahawk fan.


    So now this guy is not a fan because he has an opinion different than the status quo?
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 637
    Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:54 pm


Re: NFL official review
Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:07 pm
  • Washington49er wrote:..........As for the "trolling", I'll refrain. Really thought you guys were stronger than that because you dont have a problem dishing it out. Guess I was wrong.

    You'll refrain and then follow that statement with some more of it.
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 24132
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


Re: NFL official review
Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:10 pm
  • Washington49er wrote:
    TAB420 wrote:
    SeaTac wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:
    I'd imagine these things balance out in the long run.

    Not that I complained about it, but just because your team has been the beneficiary of bad ref calls in the past does not mean you can't complain about being negatively impacted by a bad call now.


    Sure but when we are the beneficiary of so many bad calls in our favor, I would think its best to let it rest. It only makes us sound like hypocrite whiners. Besides it evens itself as you said.

    You are not a Seahawk fan.


    So now this guy is not a fan because he has an opinion different than the status quo?

    No. Because he has 4 posts, joined yesterday, and is siding with whiner fans. Oh and here's an idea...mind your business, TROLL.
    TAB420
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 653
    Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:11 pm


Re: NFL official review
Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:14 pm
  • Niners fans know deep down they were VERY fortunate to come out with that game. Hell of a team? Absolutely. But the Hawks did a LOT more to lose that game at the end than the Niners did to win it.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 14839
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Re: NFL official review
Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:16 pm
  • Washington49er wrote:
    hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:He's been a front-running poster all season, only showing up when things are going the 49ers' way and disappearing when they aren't. Marvin even blocked him, lol.


    True Story.

    Wow. that speaks volumes.


    Horse pucky been here consistently, win or lose. Check my history.

    To say I only come here when 49ers are winning is hilarious. Were the 9ers winning last year because I was here.

    My post, which is the last one in your quote so therefore it's reasonable for me to assume you're responding to it, had nothing to do with whether you've been here or not and when, etc. I'd tell you to work on your reading comprehension but I'm guessing that's a lost cause so let me spell it out for you......my post about speaking volumes was a response to the fact that Marvin, a 9er fan no less, actually blocked you, another 9er fan.
    If you still don't understand, I'll be happy to try again and go even slower.
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 24132
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


Re: NFL official review
Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:52 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    94Smith wrote:Also think PI should not be reviewable. It's too subjective

    Anything that is "too subjective" shouldn't be allowed to ONLY be a standing call that gets made in the heat of the moment during live play, especially since the game has gotten too fast at the pro level for people to realistically track everything that's happening no matter how many officials you have.

    Your point makes no sense.


    But then again if it was reviewable our LoB would have been penalized a dozen times a game back then.
    SeaTac
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 7
    Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:07 pm


Re: NFL official review
Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:54 pm
  • TAB420 wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:
    TAB420 wrote:
    SeaTac wrote:
    Sure but when we are the beneficiary of so many bad calls in our favor, I would think its best to let it rest. It only makes us sound like hypocrite whiners. Besides it evens itself as you said.

    You are not a Seahawk fan.


    So now this guy is not a fan because he has an opinion different than the status quo?

    No. Because he has 4 posts, joined yesterday, and is siding with whiner fans. Oh and here's an idea...mind your business, TROLL.


    No I absolutely am. I am just trying to be reasonable. Facts are facts, we got away with a lot of $h!t, and still do. Every team does. Why do we act like we are an exception?
    SeaTac
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 7
    Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:07 pm


Re: NFL official review
Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:02 pm
  • TAB420 wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:
    TAB420 wrote:
    SeaTac wrote:
    Sure but when we are the beneficiary of so many bad calls in our favor, I would think its best to let it rest. It only makes us sound like hypocrite whiners. Besides it evens itself as you said.

    You are not a Seahawk fan.


    So now this guy is not a fan because he has an opinion different than the status quo?

    No. Because he has 4 posts, joined yesterday, and is siding with whiner fans. Oh and here's an idea...mind your business, TROLL.


    SeaTac knows who he is...

    not worth the energy
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 16734
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:34 am


Re: NFL official review
Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:27 pm
  • hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:
    hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    True Story.

    Wow. that speaks volumes.


    Horse pucky been here consistently, win or lose. Check my history.

    To say I only come here when 49ers are winning is hilarious. Were the 9ers winning last year because I was here.

    My post, which is the last one in your quote so therefore it's reasonable for me to assume you're responding to it, had nothing to do with whether you've been here or not and when, etc. I'd tell you to work on your reading comprehension but I'm guessing that's a lost cause so let me spell it out for you......my post about speaking volumes was a response to the fact that Marvin, a 9er fan no less, actually blocked you, another 9er fan.
    If you still don't understand, I'll be happy to try again and go even slower.


    Maybe I got the order of post wrong, I was directing it at whomever it was that said, and its been said several times, that I only come here when 9ers are doing good. Which is complete B.S.

    Thats because its Marv. Marv is disliked by a lot of 49er fans. He blocked me because I called him out for being too much of behind kisser.
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 637
    Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:54 pm


Re: NFL official review
Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:42 pm
  • Who cares what 9er fans think about Marv?

    They have their own board.

    It's not your role, or your place, to call out other posters in the forums. You want to debate merit, but you don't have any.

    Use the Shack to troll and be an ass. Or... "strong" as you call it.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 16734
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:34 am


Re: NFL official review
Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:13 pm
  • Washington49er wrote:Marv is disliked by a lot of 49er fans.......

    And that speaks volumes about your overall fanbase.
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 24132
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


Re: NFL official review
Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:27 pm
  • If I remember correctly Marv got banned partially because he was allowed to post here and we banned the other ass hats that trailed behind him. Again from memory, he simply told them that can't come to the NFL forum and talk trash. When I was a Mod I tried to make the NFL Forum a go to place for fans from other teams to discuss things about their team with us and get insight without the rose glasses in a discussion, it grew into a good place and we have or had some good members come in to frequent it doing that and some fun banning others :)

    Their own fan base was telling many to shut up and not ruin a good thing.

    Washington49er take note.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 29950
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: NFL official review
Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:36 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:If I remember correctly Marv got banned partially because he was allowed to post here and we banned the other ass hats that trailed behind him. Again from memory, he simply told them that can't come to the NFL forum and talk trash. When I was a Mod I tried to make the NFL Forum a go to place for fans from other teams to discuss things about their team with us and get insight without the rose glasses in a discussion, it grew into a good place and we have or had some good members come in to frequent it doing that and some fun banning others :)

    Their own fan base was telling many to shut up and not ruin a good thing.

    Washington49er take note.



    Washington49er wrote:..........As for the "trolling", I'll refrain. Really thought you guys were stronger than that because you dont have a problem dishing it out. Guess I was wrong.
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 24132
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


Re: NFL official review
Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:54 pm
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:Niners fans know deep down they were VERY fortunate to come out with that game. Hell of a team? Absolutely. But the Hawks did a LOT more to lose that game at the end than the Niners did to win it.


    You lost the game because of your defense. The 49ers punted twice the whole game. And we would have punted only once if we didn't have the half the distance to the goal penalty making it 3rd and 17. They almost picked that one up too because it was 4th and one. Russell Wilson is spectacular and when he gets rolling is almost unstoppable. But your defense was really bad in that game. They are the 26 th ranked D in the league and you were missing some key guys. Also don't think Clowney is 100 percent.

    They had one good sack and generated a second sack due to a corner blitz, but otherwise there was no pressure. Guys were running wide open in the field and we were able to generate several large explosive plays.
    94Smith
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 263
    Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:01 am


Re: NFL official review
Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:00 pm
  • NM
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5508
    Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:58 am


Re: NFL official review
Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:05 pm
  • Popeyejones wrote:NM

    Wise choice.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 27204
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:36 pm
    Location: The pit


Re: NFL official review
Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:10 pm
  • 94Smith wrote:
    SoulfishHawk wrote:Niners fans know deep down they were VERY fortunate to come out with that game. Hell of a team? Absolutely. But the Hawks did a LOT more to lose that game at the end than the Niners did to win it.


    You lost the game because of your defense. The 49ers punted twice the whole game. And we would have punted only once if we didn't have the half the distance to the goal penalty making it 3rd and 17. They almost picked that one up too because it was 4th and one. Russell Wilson is spectacular and when he gets rolling is almost unstoppable. But your defense was really bad in that game. They are the 26 th ranked D in the league and you were missing some key guys. Also don't think Clowney is 100 percent.

    They had one good sack and generated a second sack due to a corner blitz, but otherwise there was no pressure. Guys were running wide open in the field and we were able to generate several large explosive plays.

    No doubt the Hawks defense is bad. I said in the beginning of the year that was the major weakness.
    Still with that being said the game still came down to a Seattle coaching brainfart DOG penalty and an obvious non-DPI call that the zebras “conveniently” missed. The assclown that is Al Riveron isn’t qualified to run the fry machine at McDonalds much less be the head of officiating
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 27204
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:36 pm
    Location: The pit


Re: NFL official review
Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:12 pm
  • hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:Marv is disliked by a lot of 49er fans.......

    And that speaks volumes about your overall fanbase.



    There is nothing wrong with Marv.
    rlkats
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2046
    Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 8:42 pm


Re: NFL official review
Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:13 pm
  • hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:
    hawksfansinceday1 wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    True Story.

    Wow. that speaks volumes.


    Horse pucky been here consistently, win or lose. Check my history.

    To say I only come here when 49ers are winning is hilarious. Were the 9ers winning last year because I was here.

    My post, which is the last one in your quote so therefore it's reasonable for me to assume you're responding to it, had nothing to do with whether you've been here or not and when, etc. I'd tell you to work on your reading comprehension but I'm guessing that's a lost cause so let me spell it out for you......my post about speaking volumes was a response to the fact that Marvin, a 9er fan no less, actually blocked you, another 9er fan.
    If you still don't understand, I'll be happy to try again and go even slower.



    Marv is not the only one that blocked him. For the record
    rlkats
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2046
    Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 8:42 pm


Re: NFL official review
Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:07 am
  • That PI if reviewed would likely come back as an OPI/DPI offset had Pete saved TOs to challenge, which he always does.

    The delay of game cost us much more. ML needed to leave his helmet on at least his person when the offense was out there. Rather than paying attention to the play clock and the game and doing something unexpected like a QB sneak, attention was on creating a pre-scripted fan-storybook ending.

    That's what killed us IMO. Not NFL officiating.

    If we go into Philly insisting on feeding the ball to ML, we're gonna lose. Fact is, he's older and slower and should be our emergency back not immediate relief for Homer. If Turbin isn't faster, lose him and sign Collins. Collins won't have to know the whole playbook to play relief snaps. He just has to keep his helmet on when the offense is out there.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1995
    Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:17 am


Re: NFL official review
Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:20 am
  • Washington49er wrote:Thats because its Marv. Marv is disliked by a lot of 49er fans. He blocked me because I called him out for being too much of behind kisser.


    Marv isn't disliked by 49er fans HERE. If he is on other boards, I'd take that argument THERE. It has nothing to do with us.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1995
    Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:17 am


Re: NFL official review
Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:36 am
  • 94Smith wrote:Also don't think Clowney is 100 percent.


    Clowney's already gone public with saying he needs ab surgery in the offseason.

    He's definitely not 100 percent, unlike Staley and McGlinchey. Clowney couldn't move Staley this time. It was like a mirror image of 11/11.

    I bet too that that's why the Hawks didn't even put Shaquem out there. Even in the 11/11 game, McG tossed Quem like a rag doll.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1995
    Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:17 am


Re: NFL official review
Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:38 am
  • Virtually nobody is 100% this time of year. :229031_shrug:

    Our problem is that the injuries didn't really start to pile up until after Thanksgiving.
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 17885
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:41 am
    Location: Kent, WA


Re: NFL official review
Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:22 am
  • SantaClaraHawk wrote:That PI if reviewed would likely come back as an OPI/DPI offset had Pete saved TOs to challenge, which he always does.

    The delay of game cost us much more. ML needed to leave his helmet on at least his person when the offense was out there. Rather than paying attention to the play clock and the game and doing something unexpected like a QB sneak, attention was on creating a pre-scripted fan-storybook ending.

    That's what killed us IMO. Not NFL officiating.

    If we go into Philly insisting on feeding the ball to ML, we're gonna lose. Fact is, he's older and slower and should be our emergency back not immediate relief for Homer. If Turbin isn't faster, lose him and sign Collins. Collins won't have to know the whole playbook to play relief snaps. He just has to keep his helmet on when the offense is out there.


    Good post, and I could not agree more.

    My opinion on ML, he is no longer beast mode, but rather feast mode. He has had a case of the munchies...;)
    SeaTac
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 7
    Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:07 pm


Re: NFL official review
Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:08 am
  • SantaClaraHawk wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:Thats because its Marv. Marv is disliked by a lot of 49er fans. He blocked me because I called him out for being too much of behind kisser.


    Marv isn't disliked by 49er fans HERE. If he is on other boards, I'd take that argument THERE. It has nothing to do with us.

    It does when he and apparently kats have both blocked Washington49er and both are reasonable, quality posters while the other guy skirts the edge of trolling and at times steps over on a regular basis. That's the crux of this turn in the thread.
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 24132
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


Re: NFL official review
Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:34 pm
  • SeaTac wrote:
    SantaClaraHawk wrote:That PI if reviewed would likely come back as an OPI/DPI offset had Pete saved TOs to challenge, which he always does.

    The delay of game cost us much more. ML needed to leave his helmet on at least his person when the offense was out there. Rather than paying attention to the play clock and the game and doing something unexpected like a QB sneak, attention was on creating a pre-scripted fan-storybook ending.

    That's what killed us IMO. Not NFL officiating.

    If we go into Philly insisting on feeding the ball to ML, we're gonna lose. Fact is, he's older and slower and should be our emergency back not immediate relief for Homer. If Turbin isn't faster, lose him and sign Collins. Collins won't have to know the whole playbook to play relief snaps. He just has to keep his helmet on when the offense is out there.


    Good post, and I could not agree more.

    My opinion on ML, he is no longer beast mode, but rather feast mode. He has had a case of the munchies...;)


    How subtle
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 16734
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:34 am


Re: NFL official review
Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:12 am
  • chris98251 wrote:If I remember correctly Marv got banned partially because he was allowed to post here and we banned the other ass hats that trailed behind him. Again from memory, he simply told them that can't come to the NFL forum and talk trash. When I was a Mod I tried to make the NFL Forum a go to place for fans from other teams to discuss things about their team with us and get insight without the rose glasses in a discussion, it grew into a good place and we have or had some good members come in to frequent it doing that and some fun banning others :)

    Their own fan base was telling many to shut up and not ruin a good thing.

    Washington49er take note.


    Just for clarity, I'm not banned anywhere.

    There are some vocal peeps on 'Webzone who act like jealous girlfriends because I post here and even accuse me of being a closet 'hawks fan (I figured that would get a chuckle here), but I got no issues with most over there. It does get tiresome tho to constantly defend posting here.

    Washington? He's mostly harmless. He just likes to talk crap. That simply isn't why I'm here. Just about every single one of my friends roots for a different NFL team. We don't talk crap. We talk football. Best man in my wedding is a Cowboys fan. Another of my best friends is a Bears fan. Another is a Saints fan. Another was a Dolphins fan before the jacka$$ery of cancer took him at 43 last year. My guess is he enjoyed the Dolphins game on sunday from the big stadium in the sky. :D

    I spend a lot of times on opposing teams boards. I don't do it to talk crap. I like to get a different perspective on the teams that is different than the view of the media at large. Talking with fans you of course get homeristic takes, but you also get insight you might not otherwise from knowledgeable fans.

    With this site, for whatever reason, I just stayed. Not sure why to be honest.

    The fact that I'm not here to give you guys crap over losses is viewed by Washington as me "kissing up". In actuality, whats the point?

    I blocked him because he got tiresome. After I did so he started PMing me because he knew I would't read his posts.

    Whatever. Doesn't matter. As I said, he's mostly harmless. I just ignore him and my threads are cleaner. :D
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6838
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


Re: NFL official review
Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:32 am
  • Let's put a pin in talking about other forum members.

    The Shack is there for that. 9ers fans can always use Webzone to air their grievances.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 16734
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:34 am


Re: NFL official review
Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:16 am
  • Uncle Si wrote:Let's put a pin in talking about other forums members.

    The Shack is there for that. 9ers fans can always use Webzone to air their grievances.


    Lets Pin a tail on the Si, now let me find a good picture of a representation :P
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 29950
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: NFL official review
Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:00 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:Let's put a pin in talking about other forum members.

    The Shack is there for that. 9ers fans can always use Webzone to air their grievances.


    Lets Pin a tail on the Si, now let me find a good picture of a representation :P


    Meany
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 16734
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:34 am


Previous


It is currently Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:57 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 54 guests