Browns HC

HawkGA

Reaction score
Apparently Robert Saleh is part of the group they want to interview.

So the question is: Would he get more camera time during games as the Browns HC or the 9ers DC?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
I fully expect to see him crouched down with his headset on, peering intently at the Times Square fireworks tomorrow night.

pehawk

Reaction score
Saleh getting a HC job is well deserved. He was put in a tough spot in SF. Who could possibly envision anyone succeeding with 5 DL picked top 10? Just a real lunchpail, workman performance.

And landing in Cleveland? He'll have even more top 10 picks to work with.

getnasty

Reaction score
Saleh going to Cleveland would be a sh it show but i'd love to see it.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
No matter what coach, what coaching tree they belong too, offensive or defensive minded, if it's Cleveland, they'll fail.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
Oh man I hope he get the job. Then he won’t be panned to every 3-4 minutes a game when we play the 49ers! The camera time for him this year was just over the top!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
pehawk":2509w2bc said:
Saleh getting a HC job is well deserved. He was put in a tough spot in SF. Who could possibly envision anyone succeeding with 5 DL picked top 10? Just a real lunchpail, workman performance.

And landing in Cleveland? He'll have even more top 10 picks to work with.
post of the day

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Dorsey is gone. McDaniels being interviewed. I say if he wants it the job is his. Haslam apparently wants a proven leader...guessing that season in Denver was forgotten. With the Pats on the decline might be a good time to exit.

pehawk

Reaction score
Dorsey was the most competent exec or coach they've had since rebirth. A stellar talent evaluator. They're letting him go over a bad HC decision?

Browns gonna Browns...

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Cyrus12":f542zync said:
Dorsey is gone. McDaniels being interviewed. I say if he wants it the job is his. Haslam apparently wants a proven leader...guessing that season in Denver was forgotten. With the Pats on the decline might be a good time to exit.
Denver forgotten and him ghosting Indianapolis too.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
pehawk":3kkwysmm said:
Dorsey was the most competent exec or coach they've had since rebirth. A stellar talent evaluator. They're letting him go over a bad HC decision?

Browns gonna Browns...
If he's so amazing then Seattle should snag him up in some capacity.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Rumor has it that Urban Meyer is the frontrunner for the Browns HC job. Well, let me just predict his record if true.

11-26-2 (Browns gonna Brown)

But Dan, that's 39 total games. Correct. Halfway through year three he'll be fired or quit then head back to college football, maybe Lousiville or Rutgers just cause.