Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bills, Texans Wildcard weekend game

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Re: Bills, Texans Wildcard weekend game
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:20 pm
  • In OT Watson squeaked out of so many sacks or just bounced off defenders after taking, what, four or five sacks in regulation?
    Seahawk_Dan
    NET Veteran

Whut a choke by the Bills
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:25 pm
  • For those that get mad at our play calling you should of seen this game. You got Devin Singletary averaging 4.5 yards a carry. In over time you do not hand the ball to him one time. You try to get cute in run a dumb call with Allen. Bills deserved the get beat by dumb play calling alone. Seahawk fans we might not have the worst play caller in the biz count your blessings. What a choke job by the Bills.
    thegreeninyoureye
    NET Veteran

Re: Whut a choke by the Bills
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:28 pm
  • That's pretty bad. There was no reason to lose that game. They dominated the first half. But Josh Allen looks young out there and makes some shaky decisions at times which keeps the other team in the game. They should have won. No reason to lose that game if you are Buffalo. They let the Texans back in the game.
    SanDiego49er
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:33 pm
  • Seahawk_Dan wrote:In OT Watson squeaked out of so many sacks or just bounced off defenders after taking, what, four or five sacks in regulation?

Seven sacks including OT. But who cares ......... taking sacks rather than throwing the ball away boosts completion percentages and QBRs. The offensive line typically gets the public blame for sacks. LOL
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:36 pm
  • Amazing, incredible play by Watson and absolute $h!t tackling
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:36 pm
  • SanDiego49er wrote:That's pretty bad. There was no reason to lose that game. They dominated the first half. But Josh Allen looks young out there and makes some shaky decisions at times which keeps the other team in the game. They should have won. No reason to lose that game if you are Buffalo. They let the Texans back in the game.

You could see the fear in his eyes in overtime. At least try to run it once and take some of the burden off his shoulders.
    thegreeninyoureye
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:40 pm
  • ivotuk wrote:
    Milehighhawk wrote:
    ivotuk wrote:Kickers matter.

Blair would have shanked it.

These kinds of statements are so myopic.

I dunno, I hope Myers pays off. But I still miss Hauschka, he was a fun, weird dude.

Him and Ryan were a great pair
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:17 pm
  • They didn't deserve to win based solely on Josh Allen's several INCREDIBLY stupid mistakes in the 4th quarter alone, which weren't related to the play calling, lol.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:32 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:They didn't deserve to win based solely on Josh Allen's several INCREDIBLY stupid mistakes in the 4th quarter alone, which weren't related to the play calling, lol.

Yeah I agree. Some of the things that Josh Allen were so stupid, I was incredibly dumbfounded. Taking back to back long sacks, and throwing the ball up for grabs after a 30 yard run... WTH? Never seen a QB in the playoff be that stupid... until yesterday.

Now I see what some of the criticism about Allen coming out of college was all about. Doesn't really have the mental tools to make good and smart decisions.
    LastRideOut
    NET Rookie

Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:56 am
  • LastRideOut wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:They didn't deserve to win based solely on Josh Allen's several INCREDIBLY stupid mistakes in the 4th quarter alone, which weren't related to the play calling, lol.

Yeah I agree. Some of the things that Josh Allen were so stupid, I was incredibly dumbfounded. Taking back to back long sacks, and throwing the ball up for grabs after a 30 yard run... WTH? Never seen a QB in the playoff be that stupid... until yesterday.

Now I see what some of the criticism about Allen coming out of college was all about. Doesn't really have the mental tools to make good and smart decisions.

Kid has all the physicals. Lead the team in rushing that game and the Bills defense kept them in it until they got gassed. Allen is interesting, still very fresh and young with potential if he can just fix those mental mishaps.

Of the first round quarterbacks drafted in 2018; Allen, Lamar, Rosens, Darnold, and Mayfield, we know Lamar is probably the pinnacle of talent but second best I'd say is Allen but he still needs work.
    Seahawk_Dan
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:49 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information