Saints vs. Vikings

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I assume most of us are rooting for the Vikings, since it's a shot at a potential NFCCG in Seattle? I am, anyways.

Refs already cost the Vikings a turnover...Thielen fumbled but it was a clear false start on that play which wasn't flagged by the refs. Maybe the refs are purposely trying to make sure they avoid harming the Saints when possible, considering the officiating drama in recent years with the Saints? IDK. Probably just coincidence.

Skol down, or whatever the hell those Minnesotans say about their team.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Yup....SKOL.

But no horn of Helm Hammerhand in Helms Deep to help them today.

minormillikin

Reaction score
skoal_berry_pouches_230110_june_2019.jpg

!

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
Vikings holding their own, Saints not looking so mighty. I know, it's early still...

Oh wait, a sack, spoke too soon

Optimus25

Reaction score
Still can’t believe some people wanted to win vs the niners

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Optimus25":38e9xemd said:
Still can’t believe some people wanted to win vs the niners
Why do you say that?Why would you want a Hawk loss?

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
I’m here scratching my head at you guys.. I would 1000% rather play the niners at their field than packers, regardless of a very slim chance Vikings and us make it to the championship game

HawkGA

Reaction score
I actually want Kirk Cousins' ineptitude in big games to continue because I think it's funny.

Washington49er

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2m8dp5gr said:
I assume most of us are rooting for the Vikings, since it's a shot at a potential NFCCG in Seattle? I am, anyways.

Refs already cost the Vikings a turnover...Thielen fumbled but it was a clear false start on that play which wasn't flagged by the refs. Maybe the refs are purposely trying to make sure they avoid harming the Saints when possible, considering the officiating drama in recent years with the Saints? IDK. Probably just coincidence.

Holding non called lead to punt that gave TD on next posession to Saints. Then Minn has D on their heels at goal line and oops camera breaks need take break killing Minn momentum. Clearly refs liking Aints.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Washington49er":1b7ui7b5 said:
RolandDeschain":1b7ui7b5 said:

Holding non called lead to punt that gave TD on next posession to Saints. Then Minn has D on their heels at goal line and oops camera breaks need take break killing Minn momentum. Clearly refs liking Aints.

You want Minny next week, I take it?

Washington49er

Reaction score
Maulbert":4ns1ehu9 said:
Washington49er":4ns1ehu9 said:
RolandDeschain":4ns1ehu9 said:

No just sick of refs not doing their job.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Cook, Theilen, and Diggs are such great weapons. Like Seattle, the Vikings have a sub par O-line. Cousins has actually been pretty sharp this game.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Maulbert":1jzf4ss0 said:
Washington49er":1jzf4ss0 said:
RolandDeschain":1jzf4ss0 said:

I do think the match up with Minn is more in the 9ers favor, Minn Oline is shit. Hawks line just as bad but RW not a statue like Cousins

MrThortan

Reaction score
Vikings doing their best to implode but the refs just won't let them haha