Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pretty amazing that only one division winner won in wildcard

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • Congrats Texans, all the other wildcard teams proved hungrier than the division winning Saints, Eagles and Patriots.

I don't expect us to keep winning, but that said I still hope we do. :icon_new: :seahawks: :icon_new: :seahawks: :icon_new: :seahawks: :icon_new: :kool-aid:
    SeAhAwKeR4life
    NET Veteran

• IIRC, that's been happening a lot lately. The league is a bit unbalanced to where the #2 team in some divisions are stronger than the Div winners of other divisions.

:229031_shrug:
    sutz
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• Texans probably lose as well if Kyle Allen wasn't playing like a deer in the headlights down the stretch.
    knownone
    NET Veteran

• knownone wrote:Texans probably lose as well if Kyle Allen wasn't playing like a deer in the headlights down the stretch.

I think his name is Josh Allen. Although, it wouldn't surprise me if he referred to himself as Kyle Allen. He is literally that stupid.
    LastRideOut
    NET Rookie

• This was the year for it to happen. The only consistently dominant team was the Ravens. 13-3 Saints get a 3 seed and lose at home to an excellent 6 seed Vikings. Seahawks have to go on the road to a bad Eagles team after having a real chance at 13-3 as well if not for some poor play to end the year at home. NFC having both road teams in the WC makes sense, wont be surprised if 1 or 2 of the road teams next round win.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:55 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information