Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone else think the Vikings beat the 49ers?

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • RolandDeschain wrote:I can't help but wonder if we're about to see a new Kirk Cousins. He finally got over the big game hump. He might walk in with swagger and confidence now in a way he never has before.

I confess I'm actually rather curious to see how the Vikings-49ers game unfolds. There are several different outcomes I can easily see happening.

I'm really happy we've had the last game both weekends, it allows me to just relax and enjoy the other games.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

• Maulbert wrote:I'm really happy we've had the last game both weekends, it allows me to just relax and enjoy the other games.

100% agreed.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

• Maulbert wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:I can't help but wonder if we're about to see a new Kirk Cousins. He finally got over the big game hump. He might walk in with swagger and confidence now in a way he never has before.

I confess I'm actually rather curious to see how the Vikings-49ers game unfolds. There are several different outcomes I can easily see happening.

I'm really happy we've had the last game both weekends, it allows me to just relax and enjoy the other games.

I would rather have the first game or Saturday game to be honest. Because if we win we get 8 days to prepare, rest, recover from injuries and our opponent would get 7 plus have to travel one of those days. That's somewhat of an advantage if you ask me.
    SanDiego49er
    NET Veteran

• Washington49er wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    94Smith wrote:I watched a few Vikings games last night. Their offensive line seems fairly porous and they rely on a consistent running game and screen game to keep the chains moving. They do have the occasional explosive deep pass. I am really excited to have Dee Ford back on the field as I thought our D line looked unstoppable with him on the field. The key on defense is going to be stopping the run.

Defensively they do not give up a lot of yardage in the run game, but the YPC can be higher. I think we should be able to keep our run game productive in order to set up play action. The Seahawks down right ran it down their throats. The defensive line can generate pressure, but there is no "splash" player there. I think if we can eliminate turnovers we will have an advantage. When we played them last year in Minnesota, the offense had some key turnovers including a fumble on the 1 yard line. Their defense seems to generate turnovers

Levis should be lifting our defense, but Cousins showed he is immune to noise and obviously it will not be as load as Clink or the Superdome. 49ers have played better on the road this year than at home, much like the Seahawks, but I think the advantage in the number one seed is the week off to rest bodies and to get guys like Kwon alexander back.

I don't know, I say 49ers win this game 65% of the time. I could see us blowing them out if the defense plays like it used to and we stop the run. If Cousins is forced to 3rd and long and the pressure is like it was in the early season, it could be like the first Rams game.

I could see the 49ers losing if we have some big turnovers, they can run the ball consistently and they have a few big down field splash plays

Honestly, I think the biggest advantage of playing at home is not that crowd noise would be an issue for the other team, its that it WON'T be an issue for the Niners.

Not a huge advantage but its outside and on natural grass. Could be a disadvantage for a dome team.

The 49ers fans are not that loud and they don't have a dome or a roof that was built to reflect sound like in Seattle. But not having to deal with that in a dome or some other stadium helps the 49ers. I don't think it's a huge disadvantage to the Vikings as our crowd can be pretty laid back and not loud and crazy. Just not having to deal with New Orleans or Minnesota dome or Seattle reflective sound helps us out in this playoffs some.
    SanDiego49er
    NET Veteran

• I think three things:

(1) Purely based on schemes and matchups I think the Vikings matchup pretty well with the 49ers. So, while I think the Packers are overall probably a more talented team than the Vikings, on a scheme and matchup basis I think the Vikings are better suited to beat the 49ers.

(2) I think people have been mistakenly overlooking the Vikings all year, and they just beat the Saints on the road in a very tough stadium. I think that is a deserved wake up call for the rest of the league.

(3) I think among Hawks fans there might be *SOME* element of wishful thinking in these suspiciously timed reconsiderations of the Vikings and Kirk Cousins. I've always thought that people generally underrate Kirk Cousins so I guess it kind of fun to see some opportunistic Cousins bandwagoners acknowledge that he doesn't suck for a couple days, but I'm also a little suspicious. :lol:
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

• Any team that plays the Vikings should be plenty worried. Shoot, if it all lines up and the Hawks are hosting the Vikes next week? Hell yes I'll be plenty nervous. The Vikings are a hell of a football team, as are the Niners. And believe it or not, the Hawks are a damn good team.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• SoulfishHawk wrote: And believe it or not, the Hawks are a damn good team.

I would rank the remaining NFC:

1) Hawks and Niners
    2) Minnesota
    3) Green Bay
    94Smith
    NET Rookie

• Think about this: The Packers and Seahawks fans will be rooting for the same team on Sunday (first game:)...
    I think the niners front seven gonna roll the Vikings oline....
    ptisme
    NET Veteran

• 94Smith wrote:
    SoulfishHawk wrote: And believe it or not, the Hawks are a damn good team.

I would rank the remaining NFC:

1) Hawks and Niners
    2) Minnesota
    3) Green Bay

Rankings are really, really difficult and of course subjective. But I will give it a try.

1) 49ers - While we still have injuries and are in no way healthy we are actually starting to get some guys back. Some key guys to our defense especially when it was dominant and healthy at the beginning of the year. That and being the #1 seed, homfield advantage and not having to travel are a very big deal IMO.

2) Green Bay - Playing at Lambeau for every team but us potentially is tough. They are really good there. They are less injured than the Eagles. It will be a difficult game. Rodgers plays pretty well against the Seahawks. It won't be easy at all IMO. The NFL is a match up game. The Seahawks can win of course. But Green Bay usually plays well vs the Seahawks and having the game at home with some rest and way less beat up than the Eagles or the Seahawks for that matter could tell it's tale.

3) Seahawks - I would normally rank the Seahawks really high in this playoffs but they are so beat up and yes they can get past the Eagles who were also beat up. But now it gets harder and the NFL has no mercy. So normally and if reasonably healthy yes I would probably rank them that high. This team with the injuries? I'm not sure. I don't entirely disagree that the 49ers and Seahawks are potentially the best. It's just that the Seahawks are so banged up. A 4th and 5th string RB is really bad. Although Beast Mode has played pretty well IMO. They are still so heavily dependent on the pass. Russell Wilson is really good and DK has played great. Still that puts a lot of pressure on your team to be so unbalanced. I like Clowney a lot. But he is injured and there is not a huge amount of other elite pass rush at the moment. So I think it's more so that your team is so banged up for Seahawks fans that read this. It's not that I don't think you are good. I know you are good. You are beat up which is the concern.

4) Vikings - OK somebody has be #4. So the Vikings are here. I understand that they beat New Orleans and the defense is playing well. But they are also a bit banged up now and have to travel on a short week. I know Cousins had a good game but IMO it wasn't great. It was more the defense. But give him credit. He was 0 - 100 in big games career. Now he is 1 - 101 career in big game match ups. Good for him. I don't necessarily expect it to continue given his history. As much as anything the NFL is a match ups game. I don't think the Vikings are terrible. They are good. But Green Bay pretty routinely beats them over the years with Rodgers. You guys in Seattle beat them. With more of our defensive guys back and healthy and at home I think the 49ers can beat them. This is not to say I don't think they are a good team or can't win. It's just they have some match ups which aren't that great for them and I don't see them continuing to win and getting out of the NFC on some long miracle playoff run.
    SanDiego49er
    NET Veteran

• It all comes down to the perpetually underperforming in big games Cousins vs the great unknown, but underappreciated, Garropolo.

I don't believe Cousins has another one in him, against a defense that is far superior to the one he faced in NO.
    bigskydoc
    NET Veteran

• SoulfishHawk wrote:At least Golden Rings gets it. That's a lot better than "Nope" or "No Chance"
    Come on, ANY team in the NFC could get to the Superb Owl. All 4 teams are very capable.
    To act like the Vikings have zero change is plain dumb. I think the Niners WILL win, but it certainly wouldn't be some huge shocker if the Vikings win. Shoot, they just knocked off the Saints. Saints are every bit as good as the almighty 49ers.

As weird as it is, if Cousins is on his game I think the Vikings might be the most talented team in the NFC. So yes, they can definitely beat the 49ers.

It depends on which version of Cousins and which version of Garoppolo show up.

253hawk wrote:Must be nice to have daddy give his input:

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers ... e-remotely

Well just based on the extensive use of outside zone it's clear he has had some sort of influence on Kyle Shanahan ({although perhaps indirectly via Gary Kubiak, but I'm sure Kyle growing up seeing it is why it's a staple of his offense).
    5_Golden_Rings
    NET Veteran

• knownone wrote:
    NINEster wrote:I thought the 49ers and Jimmy were underrated in that first game against the Vikings. They did move the ball on Zimmer a lot better than the final score indicated. Given the noise of that stadium it was a decent outing.

Now with a more complete team, more experienced Kyle and Jimmy G, the bye week, 3 important guys coming back, I just don't see the Niners dropping to the Vikings. If so, it would mean that the Vikings really picked up on some kind of weakness that other teams couldn't. Or maybe the 49ers pass rush has truly failed.

And if the Vikings do win this game, they better go to the Super Bowl or I'll add them to my hated list!! :)

How bad were people rating Jimmy after that game for his performance to be underrated? He threw 1 TD and 3 picks, completed 48% of his passes, and had a QB rating of 45.1 in his first game against the Vikings.

I don't think the Vikings would need to exploit any major weakness to beat you guys. They just need to keep the game close going into crunch time, and if they can do that, anything can happen. I mean shoot, that's exactly what the Ravens, Seahawks, and Falcons did.

Interesting. I didn't know the 9/18 team was the exact same team as 1/20 team. NOT.

We have multiple Pro Bowl level players on this current team who were not even on that team in the beginning of 2018. Wow if you think that is the same team I have no idea what to even say. You don't pay much attention to the 49ers roster. Bosa on defense holding the other team down and Pro Bowl level player was not even on that team. Neither was Dee Ford, Kwon Alexander. Nor was Emmanuel Sanders our #1 WR. The emergence of Deebo Samuel at #2 WR who was not even a part of that group. It was total garbage pile WR's out there. Multiple new offensive linemen as well and some better ones. Blocking is better. In particular Brunskill. Further you are looking at 1 game of Garoppolo. I can find 1 bad game of Russell Wilson and say he is a bad QB. If you look at the stats and especially wins and losses Garoppolo has been very good over the long term. No QB is 1 game as much as you want to make it so.

Look at how that team finished. Look at where this team finished. The 9/18 team is not the same team as 1/20 team. It's night and day. Just a dramatic talent difference. It's not the same team at all. Not even close. If the Vikings are hoping for that group #1 they are gone. #2 they are going to get blown out. Because this group is vastly more talented. By leaps and bounds. It's not close.
    SanDiego49er
    NET Veteran

• Personally as a 49er fan, if they 49ers don't dominate them from beginning to end, I'm not sure I want them winning (that's not really true - it's more complicated than that, so don't judge me fellow 49er fans). This has been a great season. 13-3 and a divisional round birth is amazing based on the last few years.

But what's the point of going deep in the playoffs if you're not good enough to win the Super Bowl? And I feel like if they can't make quick work of the Vikings they are not clearly the best team in the league.

Yes, I know, this is an absurd position. But, again, what's the point of going to the big game to get blown out by Baltimore? So (a) I'm still not convinced this team is truly good enough and (b) if they aren't, I'm not sure I want to see them limp beyond.

Then again, limpers sometimes get lucky. I need a drink. :vodka:
    5_Golden_Rings
    NET Veteran

• I'm feeling like Rings said but about the Hawks. My wish is that we go into the game tomorrow and keep it competitive. I can deal with any result if that happens but don't want to get Broncoed, not by GB, not by SF and not by the Ravens.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran

• RolandDeschain wrote:I can't help but wonder if we're about to see a new Kirk Cousins. He finally got over the big game hump. He might walk in with swagger and confidence now in a way he never has before.

:pukeface:

Let me guess? You are running for office or are currently in office? Do you ride the fence often?

The 49ers will win this game by 15+ because the NINERS Defensive front four will take advantage of the Vikings banged up left side.

The 49ers offense will score early and often attacking on the outside with Deebo and Sanders and in the middle with George Kittle. The Vikings have never seen Kyles run game . The Vikings are introuble today.
    ClarkForTheWin
    NET Bench Warmer

• 5_Golden_Rings wrote:Personally as a 49er fan, if they 49ers don't dominate them from beginning to end, I'm not sure I want them winning (that's not really true - it's more complicated than that, so don't judge me fellow 49er fans). This has been a great season. 13-3 and a divisional round birth is amazing based on the last few years.

But what's the point of going deep in the playoffs if you're not good enough to win the Super Bowl? And I feel like if they can't make quick work of the Vikings they are not clearly the best team in the league.

Yes, I know, this is an absurd position. But, again, what's the point of going to the big game to get blown out by Baltimore? So (a) I'm still not convinced this team is truly good enough and (b) if they aren't, I'm not sure I want to see them limp beyond.

Haha. Blown out by Baltimore? They barely beat us by a FG at their house in a driving rain storm. Only because they had the ball last. Also we had some injuries on defense which hurt our chances of slowing them down. Yeah this team is "good enough." We are as good as anybody left and have a chance to win it. Nothing in life is guaranteed. But yeah we are good enough.
    SanDiego49er
    NET Veteran

• 5_Golden_Rings wrote:Personally as a 49er fan, if they 49ers don't dominate them from beginning to end, I'm not sure I want them winning (that's not really true - it's more complicated than that, so don't judge me fellow 49er fans). This has been a great season. 13-3 and a divisional round birth is amazing based on the last few years.

You're overthinking it, get past the Vikings first. Not worried about Ravens, they still haven't made it yet either.
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran

• ClarkForTheWin wrote: :pukeface:

Let me guess? You are running for office or are currently in office? Do you ride the fence often?

The 49ers will win this game by 15+ because the NINERS Defensive front four will take advantage of the Vikings banged up left side.

The 49ers offense will score early and often attacking on the outside with Deebo and Sanders and in the middle with George Kittle. The Vikings have never seen Kyles run game . The Vikings are introuble today.

I virtually never ride the fence. Anyone here can tell you I'm a poster of strong opinions. I'm riding the fence in my post above because...why? I'm not rooting hard for one particular side? Part of playoff football is enjoying good match-ups. I'd be happy to get a re-match with you clowns, or to potentially host the NFCCG with the Vikings coming to town, assuming we can take care of business against Green Bay.

I think you guys win today, but it's far from a foregone conclusion. Sometimes players DO turn corners, you know.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

• the deliciousness of watching the niners get beat today would be hard to beat, especially with the niner jock riding the pregamie is serving up. Oh yessss please.
    Chukarhawk
    NET Veteran

• The niners are winning this game easily. It will be over by halftime .
    NJlargent
    NET Veteran

• NJlargent wrote:The niners are winning this game easily. It will be over by halftime .

I can foresee no way that happens. Both of these teams are extremely balanced and loaded with talent on both sides. Honestly I have a nagging suspicion a couple bounces will go the Vikings way early on. Feeling like the 49ers aren't going to be ready emotionally, and not that they'll be choking under the pressure, but the exact opposite: that they'll be too relaxed. And THEN they'll start feeling hte pressure.
    5_Golden_Rings
    NET Veteran

• ClarkForTheWin wrote:The 49ers will win this game by 15+ because the NINERS Defensive front four will take advantage of the Vikings banged up left side.

NJlargent wrote:The niners are winning this game easily. It will be over by halftime .

NJ, your prediction is looking spot-on right now as of halftime, I must say. :lol:
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

• RolandDeschain wrote:
    ClarkForTheWin wrote:The 49ers will win this game by 15+ because the NINERS Defensive front four will take advantage of the Vikings banged up left side.

NJlargent wrote:The niners are winning this game easily. It will be over by halftime .

NJ, your prediction is looking spot-on right now as of halftime, I must say. :lol:

Right now ; SF looks like real SB contender ; but 1 quarter left...all kinds of chit can happen . :irishdrinkers:
    xray
    NET Veteran

• xray wrote:Right now ; SF looks like real SB contender ; but 1 quarter left...all kinds of chit can happen . :irishdrinkers:

They were definitely looking like the better team; and turned out to be, obviously. :)
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

• Vikes looked like their entire team plus the coaching staff has been drunk since they knocked off N.O.
    Cousins looked like ass and the offensive coaching staff looked they went to the Darrell Bevell school of playcalling.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Welcome back, Niners fans!

RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

• Welp, that was a thrilling, competitive game .... not! Same ole Vikes. I guess they thought they won the Owl after upsetting New Orleans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    James in PA
    NET Veteran

• RolandDeschain wrote:Welcome back, Niners fans!

You sound butt hurt?

If you actually knew anything about the 49ers you would understand that the 49ers have been SOLD OUT every year going back to the 80's. Who sits in the seats is a different story. As a 53 year old season ticket holder I understand this.

But you are obviously not well informed .

I predicted the 49ers would own the Vikings and win by 15+.

Good Luck at Lambeau tommorow. You will need it. I hope the Seahawks win.

It will be nice to see the Seahawks lose at Levi's Stadium in the NFC Championship Game.

The Seahawks have never played a healthy 49er team on both sides of the ball.

It won't be close regardless of what MARVIN thinks.
    ClarkForTheWin
    NET Bench Warmer

• Well that didn't work out for you. I told you so.

:greetingsearthling:
    SanDiego49er
    NET Veteran

• ClarkForTheWin wrote:You sound butt hurt?

If you actually knew anything about the 49ers you would understand that the 49ers have been SOLD OUT every year going back to the 80's. Who sits in the seats is a different story. As a 53 year old season ticket holder I understand this.

It will be nice to see the Seahawks lose at Levi's Stadium in the NFC Championship Game.

Bro. The 49ers selling out their seats does not equal every seat being filled. Your guys' stadium has been half empty in the 4th quarter of more games than I can count over the past half decade. Even the 3rd quarter for plenty, too. You can clearly see it in many of the broadcasts of games there.

Pretend otherwise if you want; self-delusion is an attractive trait to a certain kind of person.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

• RolandDeschain wrote:
    ClarkForTheWin wrote:You sound butt hurt?

Bro. The 49ers selling out their seats does not equal every seat being filled. Your guys' stadium has been half empty in the 4th quarter of more games than I can count over the past half decade. Even the 3rd quarter for plenty, too. You can clearly see it in many of the broadcasts of games there.

Pretend otherwise if you want; self-delusion is an attractive trait to a certain kind of person.

Who cares?
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran

• SanDiego49er wrote:Well that didn't work out for you. I told you so.

It's what we all expected; and I did not predict a Vikings win or anything, so...you'll have to look elsewhere for more enjoyment. :)

Washington49er wrote:Who cares?

Yeah, I'd probably try to shrug it off as no big deal if a huge percentage of Seahawks fans didn't stay until the end of every game, too.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

• ClarkForTheWin wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:Welcome back, Niners fans!

You sound butt hurt?

Another brave “0-1’er” Niner troll.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• RolandDeschain wrote:
    SanDiego49er wrote:Well that didn't work out for you. I told you so.

It's what we all expected; and I did not predict a Vikings win or anything, so...you'll have to look elsewhere for more enjoyment. :)

Washington49er wrote:Who cares?

Yeah, I'd probably try to shrug it off as no big deal if a huge percentage of Seahawks fans didn't stay until the end of every game, too.

You mean like the time a bunch walked out because they were losing, then the Hawks came back and they were all crying to get back in.

So now you're going back to the "we're better fans" B.S.
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran

• Washington49er wrote:You mean like the time a bunch walked out because they were losing, then the Hawks came back and they were all crying to get back in.

Show me one pic of our stadium less than 90% full before the end of a game in Seattle. :)
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

• RolandDeschain wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:You mean like the time a bunch walked out because they were losing, then the Hawks came back and they were all crying to get back in.

Show me one pic of our stadium less than 90% full before the end of a game in Seattle. :)

So now you're going to pretend it didn't happen right? Even made the news. Remember I live here.

Again so what, you want to think you're better fans go ahead, yay for you, woohoo! Rolands the best 12 ever.

Jesus, the $h!t you guys hang your hats on.
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran

• Washington49er wrote:So now you're going to pretend it didn't happen right? Even made the news. Remember I live here.

Again so what, you want to think you're better fans go ahead, yay for you, woohoo! Rolands the best 12 ever.

I remember it. You're pretending it was a ton of fans that left, and that's what I'm calling BS on. You're going to have a certain percentage of bandwagon tools in ANY crowd, 12s included...but some more than others. :)

Look how salty you are after your team just won to get to the NFC Championship game. I must have hit the nail on the head.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

• RolandDeschain wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:So now you're going to pretend it didn't happen right? Even made the news. Remember I live here.

I remember it. You're pretending it was a ton of fans that left, and that's what I'm calling BS on. You're going to have a certain percentage of bandwagon tools in ANY crowd, 12s included...but some more than others. :)

Look how salty you are after your team just won to get to the NFC Championship game. I must have hit the nail on the head.

Not salty just think you guys are pathetic sometimes, "we weren't loud enough", "we're better fans". Let me know how many championships that gives you.

Moving on.
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran

• Washington49er wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:So now you're going to pretend it didn't happen right? Even made the news. Remember I live here.

Not salty just think you guys are pathetic sometimes, "we weren't loud enough", "we're better fans". Let me know how many championships that gives you.

Moving on.

No matter the circumstances, you shouldn't be throwing the word pathetic around. You're hanging out on a Seahawks message board after a nice playoff win...against the Vikings.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

• Seanhawk wrote:No matter the circumstances, you shouldn't be throwing the word pathetic around. You're hanging out on a Seahawks message board after a nice playoff win...against the Vikings.

He doesn't see the irony.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

• ClarkForTheWin wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:Welcome back, Niners fans!

You sound butt hurt?

lol talking about health...

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    BHawk28
    NET Practice Squad

• Seanhawk wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:

Moving on.

No matter the circumstances, you shouldn't be throwing the word pathetic around. You're hanging out on a Seahawks message board after a nice playoff win...against the Vikings.

Cool story bro
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran

• Washington49er wrote:
    Seanhawk wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:I remember it. You're pretending it was a ton of fans that left, and that's what I'm calling BS on. You're going to have a certain percentage of bandwagon tools in ANY crowd, 12s included...but some more than others. :)

Moving on.

Cool story bro
    cool new comeback bro. hope it'll catch on

BHawk28
    NET Practice Squad

• BHawk28 wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:
    Seanhawk wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:

Moving on.

Cool story bro

This from a "12", how original
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran

• Washington49er wrote:
    BHawk28 wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:
    Seanhawk wrote:

Cool story bro

whatever tf that means lol. not as lame as a comeback that was already on its way out the last time the whiners were in the playoffs. go be happy, schmuck

BHawk28
    NET Practice Squad

• I don't know, first it was because it was too hot and all the fans were in the tunnels or corridors waiting for the sun to go down, then it was traffic and it took till half time for everyone to get to their seats. I have to wonder how many of those sell outs are corperate buy outs and resales now they are popular that justified them building the stadium.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• BHawk28 wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:
    BHawk28 wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:
    Cool story bro

whatever tf that means lol. not as lame as a comeback that was already on its way out the last time the whiners were in the playoffs. go be happy, schmuck

I think it's hilarious that any Seahawk fan cares this much about weather or not the 49ers sell out or not.?

It must be a 12 thing.

Do you still pipe in crowd noise to make the " 12" appear to be actually involved in the game?
    ClarkForTheWin
    NET Bench Warmer

• LMAO...what a childish troll. You're five posts in here at the moment "Clark", but I'm not sure you'll even make it to 50.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

• ClarkForTheWin wrote:
    BHawk28 wrote:
    Washington49er wrote:
    BHawk28 wrote:cool new comeback bro. hope it'll catch on

I think it's hilarious that any Seahawk fan cares this much about weather or not the 49ers sell out or not.?

It must be a 12 thing.

Do you still pipe in crowd noise to make the " 12" appear to be actually involved in the game?

I know for a fan of a team that has to hand out tickets to people like a going out of business pamphlet to put fans in the seats unless your winning it may appear that way, I would think you would give them to the Kids and teams that your team stole their Soccer fields from to try and mend fences but whatever. Win or lose we have had our fans in the seats and the league has tried to use that argument for over 40 years and prove it and can't, seems to just up the decibel level actually.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

PreviousNext

It is currently Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:30 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information