Nfc champion wins SB

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Absolutely agree.
Whomever comes out of next week with two weeks off will figure out the AFC team and have ran the gauntlet. But, anything can happen

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
It's still gonna most likely come down to health and how the 2 teams that get in match up against one another in key areas. I think SF is the healthiest and has the best chance to beat any of the AFC teams without digging into match ups. I'd put US=Seattle as a close second depending on health. I think even though GB has an edge tomorrow, they are the least likely to win against the AFC. If they somehow get in, I think KC/Titans would beat them. The Titans might be the most dangerous with that game shortening ground attack and really solid defense. They can't afford any mistakes though.

Hell, who knows

xray

Reaction score
KC has a legit top 10 defense this year to compliment a very good offense too . It's very possible if not probable they take the cake this year . IMO

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":xwfvquyn said:
How's that prediction looking now, Shane? :lol:
Personally I think it was a bad prediction from the start. Mahomes is Robo QB, and the Chiefs pass rush can be absolutely dominant. Not to mention their weapons on offense. I'm pretty sure KC is going to blowout the Titans AND the NFC Champion.

knownone

Reaction score
I'm of the complete opposite opinion. I think KC rolls the Packers and Niners. I'd take the Titans over the Packers, and I'd give the Niners a slight edge over the Titans.

The NFC is just kind of average this year outside of the Niners.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
Maybe so. We will see. You have to get there first. Then you have to see who you match up against. Anything can happen. Sometimes unexpected things happen. You just never know. You have to be in it to win it right. You just go and give it your best shot if you get in. Those opportunities are unique. You don't make it there every year. It's tough to even get that far much less win it. So just one game at a time, keep plugging away and hope for the best.

Mindsink

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":3nd20o8d said:
Chiefs are by far the best team left. They'll blowout everyone.

I don't know about "by far". I'd say Chiefs & 49ers are up there. Hard to predict how they'll match up.

If somehow the Packers sneak by the 49ers, the Chiefs would throttle them. I see no way they would lose the rematch with Mahomes playing this time.

Also, has anyone been paying attention to how KCs defense has been playing the last month or so?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nope. Chiefs are gonna' win the whole thing. But, that's just a guess. I mean, most people figured the Ravens would win it all. I can't help but laugh when I think back to all those stupid post game antics by Mark Ingram. Or Earl basically saying that whatever team they end up playing in the Super Bowl is gonna' be in trouble.
How'd that work out guys?