Ravens Getting Worked!

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Yep. Rooting for the Titans because my brother is a fan, but I would be regardless because I can't stand watching Lamar Jackson play football. It's like watching a high school game.

nategreat

Reaction score
Ryan Tannehill looking better than the coveted, unquestioned "MVP" Lamar Jackson right now, and I'm loving it. Isn't playing very valuable right now, 1st half is almost over. He'll still win it though, no questions asked- even though he's folding under pressure right now with the playoffs on the line.

BChawkfan

Reaction score
nategreat":1jb19w87 said:
Ryan Tannehill looking better than the coveted, unquestioned "MVP" Lamar Jackson right now, and I'm loving it. Isn't playing very valuable right now, 1st half is almost over. He'll still win it though, no questions asked- even though he's folding under pressure right now with the playoffs on the line.

Titans are forcing him to throw the ball and he looks rusty and inaccurate.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
nategreat":3d5bkj6g said:
MVP is voted on prior to the playoffs if that's what you referring to when you said "He'll still win it though". He will indeed cuz the votes have already been cast

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Reminds me of McVey and Rams getting exposed last year. Vrabel and company with a great game plan. Jackson feeling pressure. Pouting.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Seahaaaawks":lg0au85i said:
Dolphins just kicking rocks right now watching Tannehill lol.... what happened/where is Mariota?

Gonna be the Bears QB.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Titans run game and D is on point this playoffs. Winning recipe. Derrick Henry looks like a man among children.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Seahaaaawks":10kzxo26 said:
Dolphins just kicking rocks right now watching Tannehill lol.... what happened/where is Mariota?

Are you kidding? Mariota got benched about 10 weeks ago.

rcaido

Reaction score
Man its over!

Seahawks vs Titans or Seahawks vs Texans, i've been seeing this in my vision right before the playoff started! Lets go!

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Jackson picked a hell of a time to have his worst game of the year. He played poorly in the playoffs last year. He's gonna get the label of "can't win the big game".

ivotuk

Reaction score
SeatownJay":242gqbs5 said:
Jackson picked a hell of a time to have his worst game of the year. He played poorly in the playoffs last year. He's gonna get the label of "can't win the big game".

Gonna get labeled "Tony Romo"

OP
OP
Wartooth

Wartooth

Reaction score
MVP is losing this game...
The announcers should talk some more about how good he and the Ravens were during the regular season!

justafan

Reaction score
The arrogant bastards deserve it. Going for it on 4th that early was stupid