Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Texans Coach Got It Right

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Texans Coach Got It Right
Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:06 pm
  • Remember back when we got Clowney from Texas and the year before we got Brown from them?

At the beginning of this season, if I remember right, they didn't have a GM and everyone was calling the Texan's head coach an idiot for the trades he was making? Am I remember all this correctly?

Well, It sure looks like he got it right as they are spanking Kansas City 24-0 just before half time for a trip to the AFC Championship.
    MO Hawk
    Gold Supporter
    Gold Supporter

Re: Texans Coach Got It Right
Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:32 pm
  • 24-21 and punting to Chiefs to take the lead at half.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:34 pm
  • Too soon
    Ambrose83
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:35 pm
  • He got raped on both of those trade and they'll be in rough shaped without draft picks in the next couple of years.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:36 pm
  • Lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

As I said in the other thread,

Maulbert wrote:Well, this hasn't aged well.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:46 pm
  • MO Hawk wrote:Remember back when we got Clowney from Texas and the year before we got Brown from them?

At the beginning of this season, if I remember right, they didn't have a GM and everyone was calling the Texan's head coach an idiot for the trades he was making? Am I remember all this correctly?

Well, It sure looks like he got it right as they are spanking Kansas City 24-0 just before half time for a trip to the AFC Championship.

How about now?

The Texans just blew a 24 point lead in well under a quarter and are now losing.
    Chapow
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:34 pm
  • Chapow wrote:
    MO Hawk wrote:Remember back when we got Clowney from Texas and the year before we got Brown from them?

How about now?

The Texans just blew a 24 point lead in well under a quarter and are now losing.

Good point, but they are stil 2 games away from the Super Bowl so that has to say something even if they lose today. I live in KC Chiefs territory and they are going nuts out here right now 41-24 late in the 3rd.
    MO Hawk
    Gold Supporter
    Gold Supporter

Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:35 pm
  • Haha you posted this far too soon- I wouldn't be surprised if he's fired after such a horrible loss today. Up 24-0 in the 2nd quarter, and you give up 41 pts with 4 minutes left in only the 3rd quarter. If that's not a major letdown and lack of coaching, I don't know what is.
    nategreat
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:42 pm
  • From what I've read today Bill OB is wanted dead or alive in the lonestar state...
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

It is currently Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:01 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information