Texans Coach Got It Right

MO Hawk

Reaction score
Remember back when we got Clowney from Texas and the year before we got Brown from them?

At the beginning of this season, if I remember right, they didn't have a GM and everyone was calling the Texan's head coach an idiot for the trades he was making? Am I remember all this correctly?

Well, It sure looks like he got it right as they are spanking Kansas City 24-0 just before half time for a trip to the AFC Championship.

mistaowen

Reaction score
24-21 and punting to Chiefs to take the lead at half.

getnasty

Reaction score
He got raped on both of those trade and they'll be in rough shaped without draft picks in the next couple of years.

Chapow

Reaction score
MO Hawk":3e7dk6m7 said:
Remember back when we got Clowney from Texas and the year before we got Brown from them?

At the beginning of this season, if I remember right, they didn't have a GM and everyone was calling the Texan's head coach an idiot for the trades he was making? Am I remember all this correctly?

Well, It sure looks like he got it right as they are spanking Kansas City 24-0 just before half time for a trip to the AFC Championship.

How about now?

The Texans just blew a 24 point lead in well under a quarter and are now losing.

OP
OP
M

MO Hawk

Reaction score
Chapow":v931gv35 said:
MO Hawk":v931gv35 said:

How about now?

The Texans just blew a 24 point lead in well under a quarter and are now losing.

Good point, but they are stil 2 games away from the Super Bowl so that has to say something even if they lose today. I live in KC Chiefs territory and they are going nuts out here right now 41-24 late in the 3rd.

nategreat

Reaction score
Haha you posted this far too soon- I wouldn't be surprised if he's fired after such a horrible loss today. Up 24-0 in the 2nd quarter, and you give up 41 pts with 4 minutes left in only the 3rd quarter. If that's not a major letdown and lack of coaching, I don't know what is.