Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:55 pm
  • Could have been us, but , sadly, it was not.
    diver110
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 85
    Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:06 pm


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:59 pm
  • 49ers all day. I was more worried about taking on the Hawks.
    Sourdough #49
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 209
    Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:18 pm


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:00 pm
  • Yeah I am happy we don't have to face the Seahawks again
    SF49r
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 598
    Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:30 pm


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:43 pm
  • I think deep down all niner fans are saying thank god we dont play the hawks again.
    rlkats
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2046
    Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 8:42 pm


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:45 pm
  • 49ers.


    :D
    SanDiego49er
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 565
    Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:21 am


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:51 pm
  • The only reason the Hawks had a good chance of beating the Niners is because of being a divisionaly opponent. You're built for them, you know them. The only reason we almost came back on Green Bay is Russ. We did not have the team all year defensively and we had too much injury and holes/inconsistency out of the offense.

    We did well with what we had. We'd have done better with a coach that grew with the league around him, and wasn't stuck in time in his glory years. :34853_doh:
    SeAhAwKeR4life
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5320
    Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:43 pm
    Location: Port Hadlock, WA


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:51 pm
  • Niners are gonna smash Green Bay.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    James in PA
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1340
    Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:36 pm


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:53 pm
  • Neither. I like neither. Go AFC.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6397
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:04 pm


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:54 pm
  • Seanhawk wrote:Neither. I like neither. Go AFC.


    This.
    AlaskaHawkGirl
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 45
    Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:24 am


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:00 pm
  • I hate the Packers fan base enough to root for the Niners.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2848
    Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:47 pm
    Location: Seattle


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:00 pm
  • rlkats wrote:I think deep down all niner fans are saying thank god we dont play the hawks again.


    Hell yes, Rogers is a statue compared to RW.
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 637
    Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:54 pm


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:10 pm
  • :mrgreen:
    Attachments
    81989271_2688945694531494_5583173647591276544_n.jpg
    81989271_2688945694531494_5583173647591276544_n.jpg (26.9 KiB) Viewed 1150 times
    SeAhAwKeR4life
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5320
    Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:43 pm
    Location: Port Hadlock, WA


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:14 pm
  • I think 49ers too.
    diver110
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 85
    Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:06 pm


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:26 pm
  • Id like both teams to get the mumps.. be isolated for 9 days, come back and find out their wives left them.

    And the chiefs win the Super bowl.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 16704
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:34 am


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:43 pm
  • Niners in a rout....and lot of camera time for Saleh...
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 8711
    Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:20 am
    Location: BC Canada


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:05 pm
  • I think the 49ers will win but the thing I'm having a problem with is the fact that I think I want them to win. I actually like a lot of there players and really don't like Aaron Rodgers! I really want to see Bosa hit Rodgers.
    peppersjap
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 850
    Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:44 am


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:56 am
  • Washington49er wrote:
    rlkats wrote:I think deep down all niner fans are saying thank god we dont play the hawks again.


    Hell yes, Rogers is a statue compared to RW.

    Agree. :irishdrinkers:
    Giedi
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 376
    Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:03 am


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:53 am
  • Seanhawk wrote:Neither. I like neither. Go AFC.

    This. Holding my nose and rooting for Erin, which makes me feel like a dirty hooker.
    No offense to dirty hookers.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 27177
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:36 pm
    Location: The pit


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:54 am
  • Uncle Si wrote:Id like both teams to get the mumps.. be isolated for 9 days, come back and find out their wives left them.

    And the chiefs win the Super bowl.

    I’d be cool with that.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 27177
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:36 pm
    Location: The pit


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:07 am
  • JG sealed it for me acting like a tool after a couple of catches.
    We softened GB up for you SC..Put em down!
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5124
    Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:42 pm


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:35 am
  • Let's not make this a discussion on which state sucks more, and why.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 16704
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:34 am


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:27 am
  • I'm cheering for a meteor strike. A small one will do. :mrgreen:
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc
     
    Posts: 7302
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:29 pm
    Location: Orting WA, Great Northwet


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:52 am
  • To answer the question...I dont like either team...but from news reports I saw Seattle fans and GB fans were getting along fairly well at the local drinking holes before the game. Go Titans!
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 8711
    Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:20 am
    Location: BC Canada


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:05 am
  • Titans.
    Seahawk_Dan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1019
    Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:12 am
    Location: Bremerton, WA


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:27 am
  • Cyrus12 wrote:To answer the question...I dont like either team...but from news reports I saw Seattle fans and GB fans were getting along fairly well at the local drinking holes before the game. Go Titans!



    Packer fans are a nice enough bunch, really.

    I just dont like Rodgers.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 16704
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:34 am


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:30 am
  • Darn right we didn't want to face you guys again. Russell Wilson is amazing at avoiding pressure and this negates our biggest defensive advantage, pass rush
    94Smith
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 263
    Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:01 am


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:49 pm
  • We need some serious old school magic next week.

    Image
    PackerNation
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 628
    Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:29 am
    Location: Austin, Texas


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:09 pm
  • 94Smith wrote:Darn right we didn't want to face you guys again. Russell Wilson is amazing at avoiding pressure and this negates our biggest defensive advantage, pass rush


    Aaron Rodgers can't out run our pass rush. We will get to him just as we did in the last game.
    SanDiego49er
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 565
    Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:21 am


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:11 pm
  • It's nice to see that SOME 49ers fans can actually acknowledge that the Hawks would have had a real shot next week. But, the Pack played better. And the Hawks dug their own hole in the 1st half, AGAIN.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 14762
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:13 pm
  • SanDiego49er wrote:
    94Smith wrote:Darn right we didn't want to face you guys again. Russell Wilson is amazing at avoiding pressure and this negates our biggest defensive advantage, pass rush


    Aaron Rodgers can't out run our pass rush. We will get to him just as we did in the last game.


    RPrFAB.jpg
    RPrFAB.jpg (102.7 KiB) Viewed 746 times
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 637
    Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:54 pm


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:15 pm
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:It's nice to see that SOME 49ers fans can actually acknowledge that the Hawks would have had a real shot next week. But, the Pack played better. And the Hawks dug their own hole in the 1st half, AGAIN.


    Dude seriously, I don't think my heart could handle another Hawks vs 9ers game this year.
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 637
    Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:54 pm


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:25 pm
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:It's nice to see that SOME 49ers fans can actually acknowledge that the Hawks would have had a real shot next week. But, the Pack played better. And the Hawks dug their own hole in the 1st half, AGAIN.


    I don't want this to come off as disrespect for the Packers because they can certainly win the game, but I don't think I'd have survived Niners-Seahawks round 3. I don't think I've ever deviated from that. I wanted no part of that game.

    That can easily be viewed as disrespect toward the Packers. Its really not. It's much more about NOT wanting to play the Seahawks than WANTING to play GB.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6832
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:47 pm
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    Seanhawk wrote:Neither. I like neither. Go AFC.

    This. Holding my nose and rooting for Erin, which makes me feel like a dirty hooker.
    No offense to dirty hookers.


    None taken.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6397
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:04 pm


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:54 pm
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    SoulfishHawk wrote:It's nice to see that SOME 49ers fans can actually acknowledge that the Hawks would have had a real shot next week. But, the Pack played better. And the Hawks dug their own hole in the 1st half, AGAIN.


    I don't want this to come off as disrespect for the Packers because they can certainly win the game, but I don't think I'd have survived Niners-Seahawks round 3. I don't think I've ever deviated from that. I wanted no part of that game.

    That can easily be viewed as disrespect toward the Packers. Its really not. It's much more about NOT wanting to play the Seahawks than WANTING to play GB.


    I get it completely. Green Bay matches up very well with the Seahawks, not so much with the 49ers. Hopefully our coaches and players learned something the first time we met and they plan accordingly. Still, how do you cover Kittle??
    PackerNation
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 628
    Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:29 am
    Location: Austin, Texas


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:10 pm
  • PackerNation wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    SoulfishHawk wrote:It's nice to see that SOME 49ers fans can actually acknowledge that the Hawks would have had a real shot next week. But, the Pack played better. And the Hawks dug their own hole in the 1st half, AGAIN.


    I don't want this to come off as disrespect for the Packers because they can certainly win the game, but I don't think I'd have survived Niners-Seahawks round 3. I don't think I've ever deviated from that. I wanted no part of that game.

    That can easily be viewed as disrespect toward the Packers. Its really not. It's much more about NOT wanting to play the Seahawks than WANTING to play GB.


    I get it completely. Green Bay matches up very well with the Seahawks, not so much with the 49ers. Hopefully our coaches and players learned something the first time we met and they plan accordingly. Still, how do you cover Kittle??


    Clearly, the Packers will look to do something different, but Niners are also a lot healthier now.

    That was Kittles first game back. Joe Staley didn't play in that game (and Packers abused his replacement, Skule). Dee Ford didn't play in that game. Kwon Alexander didn't play in that game.

    The Niner D showed cracks down the stretch but quite a bit of that was the loss of Alexander, Tartt and especially Ford. The D started looking like itself for the first time in a while this past week.

    Getting those three guys back, getting the bye (they hadn't had one since week 4) made a HUGE difference.

    All of that points to a good outcome for SF...

    ...but you guys still have Aaron freakin Rodgers. LOL. I put nothing past him.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6832
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:03 pm
  • Let's look at this last game. The Packers have been incredibly fortunate from a health perspective all season. They just struggled to beat a Seattle team with the 2nd most injuries in the league. They don't really have a legitimate receiving option outside of Adams, and their defense is ranked 31st in adjusted yards given up to running backs. On top of that, Seattle's 28th ranked defense made GB's running game a non-factor, and for the most part they held Rodgers in check.

    The Niners run a variation of the Seahawks defense and they run it at a much higher level. So if Seattle could slow down the Pack's rushing attack, the Niners will cripple it. The Niners run the ball as well or better than anyone, and If the Packers can't stop them from running, the game won't even be close.

    I don't see how the Packers win this game. They don't have the weapons on offense to match the Niners point for point, and they don't have a defense that can hang for 4 quarters without wearing down.
    knownone
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2343
    Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:10 am


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:27 pm
  • 49ers were my team as a kid living in Pleasant Hill. I saw games at Kezar stadium with my Dad. I saw John Brodie, Dave Parks, RC Owens and Gayle Sayers play there. I have a YA Tittle signed football somewhere. The Seahawks were formed when I was an adult living in Portland and thus they became my team.
    I'm 15 again and rooting for the 49ers on this one.
    TreeRon
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1100
    Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:48 pm


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:33 pm
  • knownone wrote:Let's look at this last game. The Packers have been incredibly fortunate from a health perspective all season. They just struggled to beat a Seattle team with the 2nd most injuries in the league. They don't really have a legitimate receiving option outside of Adams, and their defense is ranked 31st in adjusted yards given up to running backs. On top of that, Seattle's 28th ranked defense made GB's running game a non-factor, and for the most part they held Rodgers in check.

    The Niners run a variation of the Seahawks defense and they run it at a much higher level. So if Seattle could slow down the Pack's rushing attack, the Niners will cripple it. The Niners run the ball as well or better than anyone, and If the Packers can't stop them from running, the game won't even be close.

    I don't see how the Packers win this game. They don't have the weapons on offense to match the Niners point for point, and they don't have a defense that can hang for 4 quarters without wearing down.


    Me either. I didn't see the Saints or Ravens losing either.

    But that's why they play the games!
    PackerNation
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 628
    Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:29 am
    Location: Austin, Texas


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:55 pm
  • How do they win?

    Packers do well against the run and force the 49ers into multiple 3rd and longs. Smith brothers generate pressure and force turnovers either through interceptions or fumbles creating a short field or pick 6.

    Packers dominate red zone defense and 49ers kick field goals instead of touchdowns

    Screen game, multiple dumpoffs to Aaron Jones , quick slants, crossing patterns getting Moseley in a trailing position, misdirection, Rodgers scrambling.
    94Smith
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 263
    Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:01 am


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:44 pm
  • I want the Pack to win, but it ain't gonna happen. Niners are a far superior team. And pile on that, that the NFL would REALLY like to replicate Super Bowl 1, Chiefs/Niners, to cap off their 100'th season. Sooooo.... You tin-hat wearing people, pay close attention to the officiating this next weekend. I wear a half tin-hat, unsure... The NFL is a business, and the #1 purpose of a business is profit. So.... I expect a Chiefs/Niners Super Bowl. That's it. I'm not saying the NFL will fix things because I don't think they need to this weekend. The two best teams left should take care of business, and those teams are the Chiefs and 49ers. Although hell, I could see the Titans take care of bidness.... They looking good!
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*
     
    Posts: 3819
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 5:39 am
    Location: Arlington, Washington


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:07 pm
  • I want to see the State Farm Superbowl Patrick vs Aaron.

    I am rooting for the Cheifs all day as Mahomes is just fun to watch. I hope next year it is Seattle vs KC as Mahomes and Russ are more similar than people seem to correlate.
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner
     
    Posts: 4485
    Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:38 am
    Location: Renton, WA


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:27 pm
  • BlueThunder wrote:I want the Pack to win, but it ain't gonna happen. Niners are a far superior team. And pile on that, that the NFL would REALLY like to replicate Super Bowl 1, Chiefs/Niners, to cap off their 100'th season. Sooooo.... You tin-hat wearing people, pay close attention to the officiating this next weekend. I wear a half tin-hat, unsure... The NFL is a business, and the #1 purpose of a business is profit. So.... I expect a Chiefs/Niners Super Bowl. That's it. I'm not saying the NFL will fix things because I don't think they need to this weekend. The two best teams left should take care of business, and those teams are the Chiefs and 49ers. Although hell, I could see the Titans take care of bidness.... They looking good!


    1st Super Bowl was Chiefs vs Packers
    Washington49er
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 637
    Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:54 pm


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:01 pm
  • Washington49er wrote:
    BlueThunder wrote:I want the Pack to win, but it ain't gonna happen. Niners are a far superior team. And pile on that, that the NFL would REALLY like to replicate Super Bowl 1, Chiefs/Niners, to cap off their 100'th season. Sooooo.... You tin-hat wearing people, pay close attention to the officiating this next weekend. I wear a half tin-hat, unsure... The NFL is a business, and the #1 purpose of a business is profit. So.... I expect a Chiefs/Niners Super Bowl. That's it. I'm not saying the NFL will fix things because I don't think they need to this weekend. The two best teams left should take care of business, and those teams are the Chiefs and 49ers. Although hell, I could see the Titans take care of bidness.... They looking good!


    1st Super Bowl was Chiefs vs Packers


    I stand corrected. I should always check the internet instead of going by memory, which apparently, is failing.... LOL So, looks like you guys are going if my tin-hat theory is correct! :lol: Best of luck Washington49er. I wouldn't be too bummed if you guys took it. You've really turned it around down there. Deserved.
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*
     
    Posts: 3819
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 5:39 am
    Location: Arlington, Washington


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:08 pm
  • PackerNation wrote:
    knownone wrote:Let's look at this last game. The Packers have been incredibly fortunate from a health perspective all season. They just struggled to beat a Seattle team with the 2nd most injuries in the league. They don't really have a legitimate receiving option outside of Adams, and their defense is ranked 31st in adjusted yards given up to running backs. On top of that, Seattle's 28th ranked defense made GB's running game a non-factor, and for the most part they held Rodgers in check.

    The Niners run a variation of the Seahawks defense and they run it at a much higher level. So if Seattle could slow down the Pack's rushing attack, the Niners will cripple it. The Niners run the ball as well or better than anyone, and If the Packers can't stop them from running, the game won't even be close.

    I don't see how the Packers win this game. They don't have the weapons on offense to match the Niners point for point, and they don't have a defense that can hang for 4 quarters without wearing down.


    Me either. I didn't see the Saints or Ravens losing either.

    But that's why they play the games!

    That's fair. I picked the Titans against the Ravens, so that really wasn't a shock to me. In that case, the Titans could do pretty much everything the Ravens could, and IMO they had the best player on the field with Henry. In this case, the Packers have the best player on the field and probably nothing else.

    For sure, it will be interesting to see how it plays out. I'll be rooting for you guys.
    knownone
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2343
    Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:10 am


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:05 pm
  • 94Smith wrote:How do they win?

    Packers do well against the run and force the 49ers into multiple 3rd and longs. Smith brothers generate pressure and force turnovers either through interceptions or fumbles creating a short field or pick 6.

    Packers dominate red zone defense and 49ers kick field goals instead of touchdowns

    Screen game, multiple dumpoffs to Aaron Jones , quick slants, crossing patterns getting Moseley in a trailing position, misdirection, Rodgers scrambling.


    Packers need to game plan like the Rams did back in Dec. Play action, roll outs, quick passes and keep the defense guessing.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsoIAtu ... ure=onebox
    PackerNation
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 628
    Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:29 am
    Location: Austin, Texas


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:12 am
  • PackerNation wrote:
    94Smith wrote:How do they win?

    Packers do well against the run and force the 49ers into multiple 3rd and longs. Smith brothers generate pressure and force turnovers either through interceptions or fumbles creating a short field or pick 6.

    Packers dominate red zone defense and 49ers kick field goals instead of touchdowns

    Screen game, multiple dumpoffs to Aaron Jones , quick slants, crossing patterns getting Moseley in a trailing position, misdirection, Rodgers scrambling.


    Packers need to game plan like the Rams did back in Dec. Play action, roll outs, quick passes and keep the defense guessing.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsoIAtu ... ure=onebox



    If you guys win, and that's a BIG if, it will be because Rogers is clutch, has that experience. Jimmy G doesn't have that. He's good, but he hasn't shown that clutch performance where he takes a team on his back yet. That will be the difference if the Packers prevail. Much as I hated the loss we put up a good fight for sure. Honestly I'd rather see the Pack win and go on to lose to Tennesee (or maybe KC). Either way I expect (and hope) the AFC wins. Both because I'm pissed at both NFC teams and because I've always been an "underdog" fan and neither other team has ever won a superb owl. :mrgreen:

    Oh but the "go pack go" BS, thank GOD the game is in Santa Clara and we don't gotta hear that garbage. I HATE that! :pukeface:
    SeAhAwKeR4life
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5320
    Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:43 pm
    Location: Port Hadlock, WA


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:28 am
  • 9ers are juust the better team on both sides of the ball, I think this game goes about the same as the first
    Ambrose83
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1003
    Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:54 pm


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:37 am
  • I feel like the 49ers may be too much for the packers to handle,but wouldn't be surprised if Erin & company pulls off an upset(due to Erin's playoff experience over Jimmy G).

    Superbowl will be 49ers Vs Chiefs in my opinion with the chiefs winning. If Mahomes looks like he did against the Texans when he came back 24-0 & they put a 50 burger on them. I can see the superbowl ending up

    Chiefs 35 - Niners 28 Final close game but Chiefs with Mahomes is scary
    Last edited by SlickRick on Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
    SlickRick
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter
     
    Posts: 364
    Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:38 pm


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:46 am
  • I expect Green Bay to attack the outside with quick routes, wr screens, orbit motion and quick outs. They’ll make the 49ers run early. Then later in the game, if it’s still close, I expect a commitment to power football.
    5_Golden_Rings
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2199
    Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:38 am


Re: Who do you like, 49ers or Packers?
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:13 am
  • SeAhAwKeR4life wrote:
    Oh but the "go pack go" BS, thank GOD the game is in Santa Clara and we don't gotta hear that garbage. I HATE that! :pukeface:



    :ditto: Hah! Now you know how we feel when you guys chant SEA ..........HAWKS. Sound like a bunch of barking seals
    94Smith
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 263
    Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:01 am


Next


It is currently Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:32 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests