Seattle Dragons? XFL? Who's gonna watch?

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I am. I'm actually kinda looking forward to it. I hope the product is better than the last league that just failed recently, but it probably won't be. But hell yeah, I'm gonna give it a watch. Even thinking about getting tix.

MrThortan

Reaction score
I hear that season tickets are incredibly cheap. Plenty of rule changes may set the XFL apart as something other than an NFL feeder league. I would like to see it at least complete their first season. Will be trying to catch all the Seattle Dragons game. Wish there was an Oregon team though.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I will take my sons to a game this year. I want it to stick around as I do think there is a need for a league like this. there are a ton of good players out there that belong on NFL rosters but they just need a little more time or a chance to prove themselves.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
MrThortan":opm3ufj2 said:
I hear that season tickets are incredibly cheap. Plenty of rule changes may set the XFL apart as something other than an NFL feeder league. I would like to see it at least complete their first season. Will be trying to catch all the Seattle Dragons game. Wish there was an Oregon team though.

Yep, tix are really cheap. And from what I've heard, they are committed and paid for 3 seasons. So yeah, I'm pretty sure I'll make the trip to C-link for a game. Wonder if the Twelves will provide them the same home field advantage? Hope so.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
Maybe I will watch it. I liked the AAF San Diego Fleet. It was kind of cool having off season football. But the league obviously folded in 1 year. So that was disappointing. But I enjoyed going to the games and tailgating with friends and seeing more football in the natural off season for NFL. I think there is a place for off season football. It's not for everybody. It's kind of like a minor league. Not the absolute best. But still some pretty good players who are on the margins for the NFL. I just thought games in the off season and cheaper minor league tickets were pretty cool. It's fun if you like the sport and have some good friends to tailgate with.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
It’ll be interesting, I hope it works and becomes a sort of minor league for the NFL for fringe NFL players.
I hope the NFL takes things that work in the XFL and implement them.

I have a relative that will likely playing small college (D3) football next year and this may at least crack the door open for D3 players if the league survives.

Plus my one of my relative’s high school coaches who had a cup of coffee in the NFL and was on a few NFL practice squads will be playing for the Dragons.

Go Dragons!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Totally! They are my home team, and Jim Zorn is the HC so I am going to root them on. Going to go to some games...Cheap entertainment, supporting the local team, why not?