Aaron Hernandez

xray

Reaction score
Just finished watching a docu-series about him on Netflix . Fascinating info I wasn't aware of . Well worth the watch . IMO

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
TY for this. I cut Netflix a while back b/c I ran out of stuff I wanted to watch on it; this is the first series in a while that seems interesting.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I started to watch and then shut it off.
What's the point?The sociopath killed multiple
people and smug about it all.He deserves not
one second of anyones attention.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
IndyHawk":2rfsawm9 said:
I started to watch and then shut it off.
What's the point?The sociopath killed multiple
people and smug about it all.He deserves not
one second of anyones attention.
He deserved what he got for sure. I wasnt a fan that he hung around so long in the league....

ivotuk

Reaction score
He's a POS. I watched some of the teasers, and it was all about making excuses for a thug.

"Well somebody wrote a book and his mom and dad got divorced, and his dad may have beat on him, and there was alleged sexual abuse, and there as a rumor that aron wanted to be a cheerleader."

All bs. It doesn't matter what happens to you when you're growing up, it's your responsibility to not continue the behaviour.

But i doubt any of that stuff is true. He just thought he was cool having guns, and playing God by deciding who would live and who would die.

Aw Mang

Reaction score
Guy is a pos and so are his “fans” in the documentary.

vasilim

Reaction score
The point was it was completely preventable and the guy asked for help multiple times and there was warning signs everywhere and got shut down by hack christian frauds in Florida and than another hack organization in New England.

But keep throwing your hands in the air pretending in good and evil like children.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Christian frauds? I don’t think so. He was protected by Urban Meyer and UF’s win at all cost strategy under Meyer. He recruited straight up gangsters. Hernandez wasn’t the only one either.