Niners are going to the Super Bowl

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Just beating the resident Niners fans to the punch. We already knew it was happening, since Green Bay matches up terribly against the 49ers.

To those 49ers fans who have registered here in the past year or so...keep your traps mostly shut and respectful, since this is you:

84087217_3486874511387482_3272844364648284160_n.jpg

Maulbert

Reaction score
I knew the very second the Vikings upset the Saints, the 49ers were going to the Super Bowl. Only Seattle and New Orleans had a shot of knocking them off, and Seattle had to go face their kryptonite in Green Bay.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Yeah Maulbert, it wasn't hard to see coming, unfortunately. :(

ClarkForTheWin":3h25uvkf said:
When will you create the " Chiefs are going to destroy the 49er" hate thread?
Never, since I try to be logical above all other things. I think the Chiefs have a great chance to beat the 49ers, but there will be no "destroying" going on in the Super Bowl.

ClarkForTheWin

Reaction score
Maulbert":30llhjp1 said:
I knew the very second the Vikings upset the Saints, the 49ers were going to the Super Bowl. Only Seattle and New Orleans had a shot of knocking them off, and Seattle had to go face their kryptonite in Green Bay.

I agree.

I put the 49ers toughest opponents in the playoffs in this order.

Saints
Seahawks
Vikings-Greenbay
Eagles.

When the Saints went down I breathed a sigh of relief . Brees and Payton have always been a pain in the 49ers ass.

I actually wanted the Seahawks to visit Levi's Stadium in the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.

I don't believe the 49ers ever played thier best against the Seahawks.

It would have been epic.

And to beat the Seahawks at Levi's in the NFC Championship Game @ home would have been a nice pay back for this fan.

Unlike many other 49er fans on this website I was not at all happy when the Hawks lost. I thought the Hawks would loss only because it was in Greenbay and in cold weather and that would have an effect on Russell and the way he plays the game.

knownone

Reaction score
The NFC was pretty weird this year. Lots of teams at the top with good records that look like garbage on the field for large stretches of the season. San Fran was the only team that was consistent through out. The last two games showed how far ahead of these 'playoff' teams they are. Props to them for getting it done.

As a Hawks fan... It kind of feels like injuries robbed us of another potential SB.

ivotuk

Reaction score
knownone":2ail3t7i said:
The NFC was pretty weird this year. Lots of teams at the top with good records that look like garbage on the field for large stretches of the season. San Fran was the only team that was consistent through out. The last two games showed how far ahead of these 'playoff' teams they are. Props to them for getting it done.

As a Hawks fan... It kind of feels like injuries robbed us of another potential SB.

I'm shocked we made it as far as we did, and played as well as we did.

The 49ers, aka John Lynch has done a whale of a job building this team, but he's also had some great ammunition to do it with. Having said that, he deserves executive of the Year, because unlike the GMs that chose Peyton Manning or Andrew Luck 1st overall, he's done some really good work throughout his tenure, drafts, and decisions.

John Schneider is still the best GM that will never win an award because of his success. Three Seahawks don't crash and burn like other franchises, so they don't get recognized for their excellence.

PackerNation

Reaction score
Way too good tonight and every night. Well done 49ers, good luck against the Chiefs. Should be a pretty wild Super Bowl.

Green Bay has their work cut out for them in the off season. Looking forward to the draft.

ClarkForTheWin

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":17hd7diw said:
They got a super-favorable playoff draw, that's for sure. Hollister non-call turns out to be the play of their season.
Yeah ok :roll:

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":5i0gkaaa said:
They got a super-favorable playoff draw, that's for sure. Hollister non-call turns out to be the play of their season.
Forget the non-call, if Hollister had gotten ONE MORE INCH... :( Oh well. Look at how different their playoff path would have been if Hollister had just gotten that TD, lol.

James in PA

Reaction score
I wish Jim Tomsula was still the Niners head coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1uwt16uj said:
Just beating the resident Niners fans to the punch. We already knew it was happening, since Green Bay matches up terribly against the 49ers.

To those 49ers fans who have registered here in the past year or so...keep your traps mostly shut and respectful, since this is you:

84087217_3486874511387482_3272844364648284160_n.jpg
Nice image (fix your url, bud).

49ers fans know that no one is stopping Mahomes. Six years ago I'd be dreading this inevitable loss. Now that we've already lost the perfect Super Bowl record, however, things have changed. Simply getting there is a success as far as I'm concerned. So go ahead and hope for a loss. Doesn't bother me as I've already accepted one.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":1cynzf10 said:
Nice image (fix your url, bud).
What am I missing in regards to the URL? It's just a Facebook CDN-hosted image from the NFL Memes group on FB.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":3te315sl said:
That and the DOG penalty by Seattle’s coaching staff. While the DPI that wasn’t called was heinous and a huge blown non call, if Seattle doesn’t get the self inflicted DOG penalty, the bogus non-call doesn’t happen.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":iv4t4p2o said:
Jimmy G. was 6 of 8 tonight. Jesus Christ, what a hero - carried that team on his BACK.
He’s such a baller! :sarcasm_off:

ClarkForTheWin

Reaction score
Chiefs beat the Texans and Titans. Ok!

People want to treat Mahomes as if he is unstoppable? Ok fine.

Does he play on Defense too?

49ers offense will score score and score some more on that Chief Defense.

I'll bet on that 49er Defense all day long.

ClarkForTheWin

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":ws2qnzip said:
ClarkForTheWin":ws2qnzip said:
I'll bet on that 49er Defense all day long.
Prove it.

The simple fact that both the 49er Offense and Defense is ranked higher then the Chiefs should be proof enough. Strength of schedule ? NINERS own that also.

That Chief Defense has played the Texans and Titan's. Shanahan offense will own it.

The 49er number one ranked Defense will give Mahomes fits.

This 49er team IS NOT the Texans and Titan's.

49ers by 15.