Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vic Beasley

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Vic Beasley
Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:29 am
  • Curious what other think about him? I would love to see that one year prove it deal thrown his way. Should be cheaper then Quinn, Fowler, Ynanncke but with all the upside.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Re: Vic Beasley
Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:38 pm
  • I want Fowler, younger and therefore more likely to stay healthy. God knows we don't need another Ansah situation tho guessing it would never get that bad. Anyway, if we can't get Fowler or Yannick (also younger) Beasley wouldn't be a bad fall back either. Might leave coin to help us shore up the DT position as well.
    Wouldn't you rather get Yannick or Fowler for 4 years?
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:09 pm
  • hawksfansinceday1 wrote:I want Fowler, younger and therefore more likely to stay healthy. God knows we don't need another Ansah situation tho guessing it would never get that bad. Anyway, if we can't get Fowler or Yannick (also younger) Beasley wouldn't be a bad fall back either. Might leave coin to help us shore up the DT position as well.
    Wouldn't you rather get Yannick or Fowler for 4 years?

I would love either of those guys but my guess is they both get 15+ million a year. I look at Beasley more as a 1 year 8/9 million a year kind of guy with all of the upside of the other 2. Fowler makes me nervous without Donald providing pressure up the middle, his numbers might be a touch inflated.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:25 pm
  • Well he completely disappeared after the 2016 season and it was not injury-related. So who knows a one year prove it deal could be worth it.
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:57 pm
  • sdog1981 wrote:Well he completely disappeared after the 2016 season and it was not injury-related. So who knows a one year prove it deal could be worth it.

8 sacks last year isn't horrible, i think he would benefit quite a bit playing across from Clowney. More of a Robin then a Batman.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:54 pm
  • The hell with Vic Beasley and Clowney. I don't want anyone on the team that has to prove he belongs. Clowney showed up for 3 or 4 games. He disappeared the rest of the games. That's why Houston dumped him. Yannick Ngakoue is the way to go. Only problem is there is gonna be a lot of bidding for him.
    BITTER ROOT
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:45 am
  • getnasty wrote:
    sdog1981 wrote:Well he completely disappeared after the 2016 season and it was not injury-related. So who knows a one year prove it deal could be worth it.

8 sacks last year isn't horrible, i think he would benefit quite a bit playing across from Clowney. More of a Robin then a Batman.

8 sacks is double what our leader (Rasheem Green) had this year. Double.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:54 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information