Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How bad do I feel that Sherm got burned on game winning driv

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • NOT AT ALL..... Eat it Mr Big Mouth.
    jeremiah
    NET Rookie

• Best part of the entire evening! I can't wait to hear what excuse he comes up with and who else he blames! :lol:
    DJrmb
    NET Veteran

• Darrelle Revis laughing hard I guess. :mrgreen:
    Zekker
    NET Bench Warmer

• I still love the guy.... but that amused me.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

• I didn’t want him to win one with the 49ers. But I found myself defending him on Twitter. He was getting blasted. Never thought I would defend him after leaving. But he’s one of the best all time corners. And I hope he comes to finish his career in Seattle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12thmanNY
    Gold Supporter
    Gold Supporter

• 12thmanNY wrote:I didn’t want him to win one with the 49ers. But I found myself defending him on Twitter. He was getting blasted. Never thought I would defend him after leaving. But he’s one of the best all time corners. And I hope he comes to finish his career in Seattle.

I get why people don't like him, but his antics don't really bother me. But those people who really don't like they probably watch him making his upset face in two Super Bowls while losing.
    bmorepunk
    NET Veteran

• Love Sherm..

Beats the 49ers as a Hawk..
    Beats the 49ers as a 49er.

He's a madcap.
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran

• Sherm acted like a malcontent ass after that Patriots SB. He ran himself out of town. Then he admittedly, to be spiteful, signs with a division rival. Maybe time will heal wounds someday but right now both he and Earl can suck it.

James in PA
    NET Veteran

• I didn’t realize till highlights that he got beat on the big play to Watkins. I saw Sherm on the pregame show reacting to the Revis tweets about him getting on his soapbox saying “it’s hard enough for players so they shouldn’t go after each other”

I had to laugh as the hypocrisy. The same guy who said what he did about Crabtree and went after Revis before the Pats Super Bowl etc said that today? Come on man!
    HawkRiderFan
    NET Veteran

• Bobblehead wrote:Love Sherm..

He's a madcap.

True that. LOL.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• I like the guy, without him there is no Lombardi in Seattle’s trophy case.

But..... he needed a piece of humble pie. Will tonight change him, probably not.
    His physical ability can no longer cash the checks his mouth writes.

It’s especially pleasing watching him struggle in the arch rival’s uniform in the biggest game of the year.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• So many funny posts on Twitter. Sherm is getting roasted
    MrThortan
    NET Veteran

• He can be a bitter locker room cancer for the niners because they lost a SB now, FA next year!
    SPOHAWK
    NET Veteran

• SPOHAWK wrote:He can be a bitter locker room cancer for the niners because they lost a SB now, FA next year!

This is what I was thinking too, he's great when winning, but a hard loss in the SB and he becomes a cancer in the locker room. Enjoy SF.
    twisted_steel2
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• I think Sherm has lost his way a little bit.

James in PA
    NET Veteran

• Love Sherm to this day.... guys play got us to SB, year after played with one arm against GB... he gave everything for us and y’all loved his same “antics” here don’t hate them now..

DJ_CJ
    NET Starter

• James in PA wrote:I think Sherm has lost his way a little bit.

For the win!!!
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *

• Sports Hernia wrote:I like the guy, without him there is no Lombardi in Seattle’s trophy case.

But..... he needed a piece of humble pie. Will tonight change him, probably not.
    His physical ability can no longer cash the checks his mouth writes.

It’s especially pleasing watching him struggle in the arch rival’s uniform in the biggest game of the year.

This. Exactly this!
    FPD
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Bobblehead wrote:Love Sherm..

He's a madcap.

Lol.

That’s quote worthy.
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

• Laughed at this one pretty hard
    Attachments
    9EE20547-1466-424D-9E8E-FDDB837AF6C0.jpeg
    9EE20547-1466-424D-9E8E-FDDB837AF6C0.jpeg (51.79 KiB) Viewed 938 times
    hburn21
    NET Veteran

• Correct me if I am wrong here but hasn’t Sherm now given up 10 point fourth quarter leads in the owl twice? He has to be in rare air there?
    brimsalabim
    NET Veteran

• James in PA wrote:Sherm acted like a malcontent ass after that Patriots SB. He ran himself out of town. Then he admittedly, to be spiteful, signs with a division rival. Maybe time will heal wounds someday but right now both he and Earl can suck it.

Agree 100%.
    And keep in mind that was Sammy Watkins that burned Sherm for the go ahead. Sammy Watkins ain't Tyreek Hill in terms of speed.
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• brimsalabim wrote:Correct me if I am wrong here but hasn’t Sherm now given up 10 point fourth quarter leads in the owl twice? He has to be in rare air there?

correct,,,the Sherman led Hawks couldn't hold off NE either .
    xray
    NET Veteran

• He misses Crabtree.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• My thought was that he critisized Wilson for throwing 5 picks but Wilson ultimately helped win that game. In the end if RW was the 49ers QB, he more than likely, would have won last nights game. He would have made the throws.
    So chew on that Sherm.
    TreeRon
    NET Veteran

• Toast

2_0_6
    NET Veteran

• it was the greatest moment of the game for me. so happy he didn't win another one. I just couldn't stand the image of him running his mouth, and yes I hated when he ran his mouth with Seattle. he deserved another 4th quarter defensive meltdown more than anyone else on this planet.
    classicaaron
    NET Rookie

• To answer the OP’s ?

None.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

• brimsalabim wrote:Correct me if I am wrong here but hasn’t Sherm now given up 10 point fourth quarter leads in the owl twice? He has to be in rare air there?

Damn it I was just going to post this today.

Shannahan too as an OC obviously.
    Ramfan128
    NET Veteran

• Ok think of this, next NFCCG, DK Metcalf beats Sherman on a jump ball in the end zone to seal the game for the Hawks. Then in the post game interviews DK declares, “ that’s what you get when you try me with a sorry ass corner like Sherman!”. That would be some circle of life stuff right there!
    BubbaGump
    NET Starter

• 2_0_6 wrote:Toast

You mean

"Nope"

Don't you?
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran

• hburn21 wrote:Laughed at this one pretty hard

:laugh:
    Here’s a funny one too.
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

• BubbaGump wrote:Ok think of this, next NFCCG, DK Metcalf beats Sherman on a jump ball in the end zone to seal the game for the Hawks. Then in the post game interviews DK declares, “ that’s what you get when you try me with a sorry ass corner like Sherman!”. That would be some circle of life stuff right there!

DK has shown way to much maturity to pull that. The number of times I saw that dude brush off guys trying to needle last season, I'm just impressed. I've never seen a rookie handle it that well (save for maybe Russ in 2012).
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

• BubbaGump wrote:Ok think of this, next NFCCG, DK Metcalf beats Sherman on a jump ball in the end zone to seal the game for the Hawks. Then in the post game interviews DK declares, “ that’s what you get when you try me with a sorry ass corner like Sherman!”. That would be some circle of life stuff right there!

As much as I’d like to see the Hawks against the Niners in the championship round, the Niners got very lucky they did not sustain any high number of injuries.

Usually teams don’t go year and year out without injuries.

I don’t see the Niners getting lucky again next year with healthy bodies.
    TheLegendOfBoom
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

• Ramfan128 wrote:
    brimsalabim wrote:Correct me if I am wrong here but hasn’t Sherm now given up 10 point fourth quarter leads in the owl twice? He has to be in rare air there?

Damn it I was just going to post this today.

Shannahan too as an OC obviously.

At least they got into the endzone. Or, the RedZone for that matter.
    TAB420
    NET Veteran

• He got owned numerous times. But that last one he got his lunch money stolen.
    What a thing of beauty. Almost as pretty as not hearing his big mouth tell us all how great he is.
    Loved him as a Hawk and will celebrate him AFTER he retires. Glad he's gone and seeing him lose and get toasted was a blast.
    Off the field non-football Sherm is a good guy. But he wore out his welcome, big time.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• TheLegendOfBoom wrote:
    BubbaGump wrote:Ok think of this, next NFCCG, DK Metcalf beats Sherman on a jump ball in the end zone to seal the game for the Hawks. Then in the post game interviews DK declares, “ that’s what you get when you try me with a sorry ass corner like Sherman!”. That would be some circle of life stuff right there!

As much as I’d like to see the Hawks against the Niners in the championship round, the Niners got very lucky they did not sustain any high number of injuries.

Hah! You do realize how many injuries we had this year? Guys got healthy during the playoffs, but there were a lot of injuries throughout the year. We just had great depth.
    94Smith
    NET Rookie

• Shoot, when you guys got that pick with 12 minutes left, I thought it was over. You had one hell of a season, seriously. The play calling in the 1st half was impressive, just not sure why he went away from the run.
    When I saw the standard group selfie thing with 12 minutes left I had a feeling they were about to choke that lead. Nothing more lame (and many teams do it) than those celebrations WAY before the game is won.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• 94Smith wrote:
    TheLegendOfBoom wrote:
    BubbaGump wrote:Ok think of this, next NFCCG, DK Metcalf beats Sherman on a jump ball in the end zone to seal the game for the Hawks. Then in the post game interviews DK declares, “ that’s what you get when you try me with a sorry ass corner like Sherman!”. That would be some circle of life stuff right there!

Hah! You do realize how many injuries we had this year? Guys got healthy during the playoffs, but there were a lot of injuries throughout the year. We just had great depth.

Stop speaking truth here Smith, it causes nothing but trouble! I was just hoping the Hawks would see the Niner JV defense for Week 17, but that didn't really fully work out, most key SF D guys were back.
    olyfan63
    NET Veteran

• olyfan63 wrote:
    94Smith wrote:
    TheLegendOfBoom wrote:

Stop speaking truth here Smith, it causes nothing but trouble! I was just hoping the Hawks would see the Niner JV defense for Week 17, but that didn't really fully work out, most key SF D guys were back.

And yet we came within inches with our hobbled O of beating them again. :stirthepot:
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

• And one no call away from beating them a second time.
    TAB420
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:30 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information