Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WAY too early call it! Next years Superb Owl

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • Seahawks 43
    Titans 28 :mrgreen: :irishdrinkers: :icon_new: :177692:

You heard it here first!
    SeAhAwKeR4life
    NET Veteran

• I would be very suprised and confused if there were 71 combined points in a Seahawks vs Titans game.

A lot of things would need to go wrong for that score to happen. Not that I would complain about a Seattle SB win, no matter how bizarre the game turned out to be.
    JGreen79
    NET Veteran

• SeAhAwKeR4life wrote:Seahawks 43
    Titans 8 :mrgreen: :irishdrinkers: :icon_new: :177692:

You heard it here first!

Fixed it for ya! ;)
    12AngryHawks
    NET Starter

• JGreen79 wrote:I would be very suprised and confused if there were 71 combined points in a Seahawks vs Titans game.

A lot of things would need to go wrong for that score to happen. Not that I would complain about a Seattle SB win, no matter how bizarre the game turned out to be.

Neither team will be able to stop the run effectively (us less than them in the first half) and both teams put on a rushing SHOWCASE in the first half. They hold us to field goals, but get way up on us breaking long ones.

They will get up on us, with lots of dynamic running. We'll run it well but they will stop us from scoring and well, we didn't improve up our kicking game (of course), but we drafted a BEAST 2 RB in the off season. Our scoring mostly second half. Our recieving corps healthy, improved with some late picks in TE. (I can dream)

I want a monster offense worthy of Russ! (And we shall have it, MARKER my worlds :mrgreen: :179422:
    SeAhAwKeR4life
    NET Veteran

• We need to see how you guys improve your defense in the offseason. I also don't think the Titans will be able to replicate their success.
    94Smith
    NET Rookie

• Call me a debbie downer, but I think the Hawks need one more successful year and they will be contenders for the Superb Owl the following year.
    ZagHawk
    NET Veteran

• My way too early call

Tom Brady exact his revenge, yet again, when he leads his Minnesota Vikings to victory over his former team.
    bigskydoc
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:31 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information