Dallas just broke the bank on Amari

Osprey

Reaction score
Don't watch enough Cowpukes to know, but David Carr on NFL Network was saying that Amari only produces against non number one DBs. If that's true, way overpaid.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Osprey":1m0vxc43 said:
Don't watch enough Cowpukes to know, but David Carr on NFL Network was saying that Amari only produces against non number one DBs. If that's true, way overpaid.
It is. They overpaid. Cap hell is on the horizon for them.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I almost shot coffee out my nose when I saw that deal. 20 mil a year, for a receiver. And you could argue he's not even top 5. Hilarious

bmorepunk

Reaction score
$60 mill guaranteed.

NFC East - home of the NFL's worst owners.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
As usual Dallas has failed miserably and it's why they continue to be a 500 team and have not won an NFC championship let alone a Super Bowl in 25 years. They wrapped up everyone except their quarterback who they are now going to franchise tag. They have a brand new coach and that quarterback does not have to report through any of the offseason activities so there will be no chances to work on the offense that McCarthy wants to install. He could even sit out a good portion of training camp and he would not be considered a holdout so long as he does not sign that franchise tender.

Jerruh, you are the absolute best. Please continue to fail.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
A bigger issue here is how many other FA receivers will look at this deal and want similar money.

The Cowboys...what else can you say? Ugh...

chrispy

Reaction score
Sunday the Cowboys had 72 million in cap space. Today they have 18.75. That according to Bleacher Report article.