Social Distancing

James in PA

Reaction score
af4d04e1081601e9719d675377f641e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Somos doces":2vg7y0xc said:
This will likely end up being applicable to every team in every league across the globe for the rest of 2020.
Difference is Dallas has been distancing themselves from the Lombardi for 25 years. Hell they haven't even seen the NFCCG in that time. :0190l:

xray

Reaction score
another month added...till June 1st

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Depending on where you live. It hasn't officially been announced in WA State.....yet.
I'm also expecting it to be extended til May 1. Hoping it isn't but it seems pretty likely.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Six County Bay Area including Santa Clara County extended SIP to 5/6 today. The 9ers and City of Santa Clara (different from the county) generally despise each other, but fact is the city depends on 9ers for not just revenue but are held liable for loan guarantees if Levi's crashes.

The more other states (such as where JerrahWorld resides) don't SIP and there's then a need for it, the more likely it is that the season will take place increasingly later the more that's dragged out. The league's already intimated that it won't play if anyone's left out, and Jerrah certainly won't be left out. and given his level of influence, I'm surprised he hasn't pressured the state of Texas to go along with his interest here.

Marvin49

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":2ufkyv60 said:
Six County Bay Area including Santa Clara County extended SIP to 5/6 today. The 9ers and City of Santa Clara (different from the county) generally despise each other, but fact is the city depends on 9ers for not just revenue but are held liable for loan guarantees if Levi's crashes.

The more other states (such as where JerrahWorld resides) don't SIP and there's then a need for it, the more likely it is that the season will take place increasingly later the more that's dragged out. The league's already intimated that it won't play if anyone's left out, and Jerrah certainly won't be left out. and given his level of influence, I'm surprised he hasn't pressured the state of Texas to go along with his interest here.

Curious how this will play out.

Most banks will defer on payment because its in their best interest and I know that at one point the loan repayment was ahead of schedule. This would be an issue for all newer NFL stadiums. Compared to other NFL venues, Levis was a bargain for the city, even if they don't see it that way.

Also, as a Season Ticket holder i can tell you that the payment for next years tickets has already come due and included a price hike. Some are on payment plans so I'm assuming that money will be delayed as is the rest of the economy.

If there is no season or a limited season, I have no idea how that would be handled.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Marv, Manchester United refunded their season ticket holders but I have no idea who else has (NHL, NBA, MLB).

There's an issue of transactional fairness here. Every regular season ticket holder was promised 8 home games plus the preseason, right?

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":lljujf90 said:
Depending on where you live. It hasn't officially been announced in WA State.....yet.
I'm also expecting it to be extended til May 1. Hoping it isn't but it seems pretty likely.
Well now it's all of May.

OP
OP
James in PA

James in PA

Reaction score
Man, warm weather makes people act extra stupid. People just crowding beaches and parks the moment it’s sunny and 70. Everyone thinks they are the exception. Pretty sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk