Dak and Zeke, violating SIP again

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":1nxe1xtn said:
https://www.tmz.com/2020/04/11/dak-prescott-home-dinner-party-ezekiel-elliott-coronavirus-stay-at-home-texas/

Look man if this was my team I'd def be taking a couple years off, if not more, of fandom.

What a poor example.
We already knew that EE is dumber than a bag of hammers, starting to think Dak is only a slightly more smarter version of EE. IMHO, they are idiots for violating the SIP under current conditions but...There are ways to get away with things like this if you really think about it. Choice of people invited is one of those. One of those there ratted to TMZ and the cops.
Those pictures came from “friends”.

xray

Reaction score
Combine money with arrogance and stupidity and shazzam!!...this is the result .

mwmccollough

Reaction score
Fun fact, he lives about 3 miles from me. Local media isn't giving him a pass at least.

chris98251

Reaction score
And we thought McDowell was an idiot. McDowell was stupid, Dak and Elliot are proving to be idiots.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Both idiots...that's why they play for mericas team in dumbville. Hope they re sign for long extensions there.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
The entitled jerks of the world...

It doesn't matter, I read, they are Cowboys and they don't catch anything anyways.

hawkpride

Reaction score
It doesn't matter, I read, they are Cowboys and they don't catch anything anyways.
^
Post winner there.