First Jersey Purchase of 2020

jmahon316

Reaction score
I've gotta admit, mine will probably be Joe Burrow. This kid is phenomenal and I'm expecting great things from him no matter what team he goes to. What about you? What will your first jersey purchase be for 2020?

Maulbert

Reaction score
jmahon316":6l2v5jwr said:
I've gotta admit, mine will probably be Joe Burrow. This kid is phenomenal and I'm expecting great things from him no matter what team he goes to. What about you? What will your first jersey purchase be for 2020?

I don't buy jerseys every year, my last purchase was a Richard Sherman jersey 5 years ago. I'll stick to my RW jersey. Besides, I DEFINITELY wouldn't buy a jersey for a guy not on my team!

KinesProf

Reaction score
I'm in my late 20's, so well beyond the age of wearing something with another man's name on it. But if I were to, they'd have to a throwback. But I just can't think of many situations in my life where I'd opt to wear a jersey.

Maulbert

Reaction score
KinesProf":oi4oywhb said:
I'm in my late 20's, so well beyond the age of wearing something with another man's name on it. But if I were to, they'd have to a throwback. But I just can't think of many situations in my life where I'd opt to wear a jersey.

I'm 36. IDGAF if I wear someone's name on my back. Feel free to display your insecurity in your maturity, though.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Couldn't a give a rip what people think about what clothing I wear. Nor do I care what other people wear. There are no "rules" for this kind of stuff. And it seems odd that people concern themselves with what other people choose to wear. Meh
As far as Jersey's, I buy a new one every 2 seasons. So, I'm still gonna' rock the DK in 2020. Haven't really thought about the following season yet.

2_0_6

Reaction score
KinesProf":1ut7w9hx said:

Insecure much?