Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Andy Dalton to Cowboys

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Andy Dalton to Cowboys
Sat May 02, 2020 6:52 pm

Re: Andy Dalton to Cowboys
Sat May 02, 2020 7:19 pm
  • The Red Ryder BB Gun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    James in PA
    NET Veteran

Sun May 03, 2020 4:07 am
  • This is a warning shot across Dak’s bow. They don’t want to pay Dak what he wants. Solid move for the Cowboys, but it could also backfire and implode if Dak gets all pissy.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun May 03, 2020 7:34 am
  • Sports Hernia wrote:This is a warning shot across Dak’s bow. They don’t want to pay Dak what he wants. Solid move for the Cowboys, but it could also backfire and implode if Dak gets all pissy.

Let's hope so!
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Sun May 03, 2020 12:57 pm
  • Sports Hernia wrote:This is a warning shot across Dak’s bow. They don’t want to pay Dak what he wants. Solid move for the Cowboys, but it could also backfire and implode if Dak gets all pissy.

Dak is the most overrated QB in the NFL right now by a wide margin. Too bad the Cowboys seem to realize it.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Sun May 03, 2020 1:19 pm
  • Does this mean Dalton didn’t see a shot at a starting gig elsewhere or is he that big of Texas homer? I was half expecting the Hoody to take him to a SB.
    Osprey
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Sun May 03, 2020 2:10 pm
  • Osprey wrote:Does this mean Dalton didn’t see a shot at a starting gig elsewhere or is he that big of Texas homer? I was half expecting the Hoody to take him to a SB.

Probably both to be honest. I don’t think a lot of players “Like” playing for Billycheat on a personal level, but on a winning level yes though.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun May 03, 2020 9:27 pm
  • The Cowboys are essentially waving the white flag here. The team was built wrong. As much fun as they had with Top 20 picks on the Oline and running back, they lacked talent at WR, pass rush and secondary.

Think of this as a fighting retreat as they search for a replacement QB in the draft.

Fun Fact, Kellen Moore the Cowboys OC and Andy Dalton were the starters of the 2010 Fiesta Bowl.
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:55 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information