Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earl Thomas

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Earl Thomas
Wed May 06, 2020 8:51 pm

Re: Earl Thomas
Wed May 06, 2020 8:56 pm

• KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Wed May 06, 2020 9:00 pm
  • Did Earl go into her locker room without his wife's permission ?
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Wed May 06, 2020 9:21 pm
  • Him and his brother both in bed with women?
    Guess he took care of his family before doing that.
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed May 06, 2020 9:28 pm
  • Dang Earl! Dang Earl’s wife! WTF?
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed May 06, 2020 10:17 pm
  • Haha whatta scumbag! Glad hes outta here!
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Wed May 06, 2020 10:42 pm
  • Cyrus12 wrote:Haha whatta scumbag! Glad hes outta here!

There is this story where Kam is talking to Earl about what they are watching.

Kam was like "yeah, man I like Family Guy it's pretty dang funny"

Earl was like "Never seen it"

In 2011 if you are not aware of a TV show called Family Guy, you might be a really weird dude.
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran

Wed May 06, 2020 11:20 pm
  • No excuse for stepping out on your wife.
    His wife is a beautiful lady.

POS
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran

Wed May 06, 2020 11:36 pm
  • KitsapGuy wrote:

Protip: when discussing infidelity on social media it’s best to have clothes on :shock:
    Osprey
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Thu May 07, 2020 3:23 am

Thu May 07, 2020 6:35 am
  • When you look across the bed and God gave your brother a bigger route tree than you.
    Attachments
    43E0D625-0B55-4D04-8113-C4EE0BED8011.jpeg
    43E0D625-0B55-4D04-8113-C4EE0BED8011.jpeg (237.31 KiB) Viewed 2029 times
    endzorn
    NET Veteran

Thu May 07, 2020 7:42 am
  • Guess the honeymoon didn't last long.

Would this be a Thomas train?
    bigskydoc
    NET Veteran

Thu May 07, 2020 8:20 am
  • Thomas said. “So I just wanted to get ahead of it. I mean, it’s really not anybody’s business. It’s pissing me off that it got out but it’s the world we live in today. Instead of talking about it, just keep us in y’all’s prayers. Stuff like this happens, bro. We try to live the best lives we possibly can but sometimes it don’t go as planned. Just pray for us as we go through this stuff. We’ve back talking. I’m seeing my kids so just keep us in your prayers.”

Gonna post it on social media but.. it's not anyone's business... OK
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran

Thu May 07, 2020 9:19 am
  • Bobblehead wrote:
    Thomas said. “So I just wanted to get ahead of it. I mean, it’s really not anybody’s business. It’s pissing me off that it got out but it’s the world we live in today. Instead of talking about it, just keep us in y’all’s prayers. Stuff like this happens, bro. We try to live the best lives we possibly can but sometimes it don’t go as planned. Just pray for us as we go through this stuff. We’ve back talking. I’m seeing my kids so just keep us in your prayers.”

Gonna post it on social media but.. it's not anyone's business... OK

Not only that, but the biggest take away is excuses and he is pissed off that it got out.
    JustTheTip
    Platinum Supporter
    Platinum Supporter

Thu May 07, 2020 9:29 am
  • Remember how many people bashed the front office for letting Earl Go? Letting Sherm go?

Safe to say they knew what they were doing in both cases. Next
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Thu May 07, 2020 9:54 am
  • We haven't fully replace him though have we. We had to suffer TT and Hill after he left. Hopeful Diggs can keep his form up and we extend but the TT time was brutal.

ET was one of my favorite players, I hope this gets figured out. Sounds like his wife didn't know the gun was loaded either. Some people shouldn't have guns. The part about his wife being concerned about his drinking is also a worry. Especially a pro athlete drinking.
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Thu May 07, 2020 10:06 am
  • At the end of the day, all these mega rich athletes are just normal people with normal people problems but with just more money and fame..
    2_0_6
    NET Veteran

Thu May 07, 2020 10:09 am
  • Makes me wonder if there was a lot more than we knew about going behind the scenes that maybe Sherm and Kam kind held him in check and Once they were gone stuff began to unravel. Especially with things now surfacing about a drinking problem and infidelity etc etc.

Pure Speculation, not stirring the pot just spitballing.
    JPatera76
    NET Veteran

Thu May 07, 2020 10:54 am
  • [list=][/list]
    morgulon1 wrote:No excuse for stepping out on your wife.

POS

I see no issue with cheating if you're married to that kind of crazy woman. A woman capable of holding a gun to your head is the type to get cheated on guilt -free.
    KinesProf
    NET Rookie

Thu May 07, 2020 11:14 am
  • Yeah, Earl is the "victim" here :?
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Thu May 07, 2020 11:21 am
  • KinesProf wrote:[list=][/list]

POS

I see no issue with cheating if you're married to that kind of crazy woman. A woman capable of holding a gun to your head is the type to get cheated on guilt -free.

Like attracts like, the kind of dude who would run a train with his brother on some ig thot, willing to fk up his family over some tail probably likes a little crazy in his woman
    Last edited by flmmkrz on Thu May 07, 2020 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
    flmmkrz
    NET Veteran

Thu May 07, 2020 11:43 am

POS

Being cheated on will make any number of women (and men too) "crazy". Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.
    Mad Dog
    NET Veteran

Thu May 07, 2020 3:17 pm
  • flmmkrz wrote:
    KinesProf wrote:[list=][/list]

POS

Like attracts like, the kind of dude who would run a train with his brother on some ig thot, willing to fk up his family over some tail probably likes a little crazy in his woman

Yep, some people crave “drama” like it’s a drug.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Thu May 07, 2020 3:39 pm
  • bigskydoc wrote:Guess the honeymoon didn't last long.

Would this be a Thomas train?

lol
    thegreeninyoureye
    NET Veteran

Thu May 07, 2020 6:19 pm
  • https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/05/07/report-ravens-are-exploring-whether-earl-thomas-violated-his-contract/

According to Mike Preston of the Baltimore Sun, the team is exploring whether Thomas violated his contract. A team official speaking to the Sun on condition of anonymity also said that at times in 2019 Ravens coaches believed Thomas strayed from the “team” concept, and that he struggled to grasp the defense, putting him at odds with teammates.

The more precise question would be whether Thomas did anything that would void the $10 million fully guaranteed salary Thomas is due to earn this year, allowing the team to cut Thomas without financial consequence. Releasing him after June 1 would trigger a $5 million cap charge this year and a $10 million charge next year, due to the $20 million signing bonus he received in 2019.

Looks like the Crow's have buyers remorse.
    Wartooth
    NET Veteran

Thu May 07, 2020 8:42 pm
  • Earl!! Seriously man??
    nrayorr
    NET Starter

Thu May 07, 2020 9:07 pm
  • I would never tag team a chick with my brother.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

Thu May 07, 2020 10:23 pm
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:Remember how many people bashed the front office for letting Earl Go? Letting Sherm go?

Safe to say they knew what they were doing in both cases. Next

Probably the correct decision for both.

However, Sherman matured while Thomas didn't.
    NINEster
    NET Veteran

Thu May 07, 2020 10:23 pm
  • 2_0_6 wrote:At the end of the day, all these mega rich athletes are just normal people with normal people problems but with just more money and fame..

Sometimes they're worse people that happen to have money and world class athletic skills.

Because of this, they've been coddled and have been permitted to get away with crap you and I wouldnt in a million years.
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran

Thu May 07, 2020 10:32 pm

POS

You and I just see things differently. Thomas has a child with the woman he married. Im not condoning her pointing a gun at him and what would be your reaponse if Thomas found his wife
    And her sister in bed getting spankulad by a couple of dudes they found on the internet?
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran

Fri May 08, 2020 6:10 am
  • "Stuff like this happens. We try to live the best lives we possibly can. Sometimes it doesn't go as planned."

:D :D Happens to the best of us... Earl is a weird, weird dude. A true space cadet.
    TwilightError
    NET Veteran

Fri May 08, 2020 6:27 am
  • Well.....perhaps Baltimore will allow him to pursue his dream of being a Cowboy. He seems to be fitting the Cowboy's drama requirement.
    Boohman14
    NET Practice Squad

Fri May 08, 2020 9:21 am
  • It appears he tried to play Cover 2.
    Nunya
    NET Practice Squad

Fri May 08, 2020 12:14 pm
  • This action by Earl exemplifies past behaviors ( flipping Carroll off and others ), and shows part of his personal character in my opinion. If you can’t stay loyal to the one person you are committed to shows you are a very selfish person. This only justifies people opinions of him being selfish even more. I could really care less about these guys personal affairs, but to me this cements the guys selfishness.
    BubbaGump
    NET Starter

Fri May 08, 2020 12:23 pm

POS

You mean an issue like she'll shoot you if you cheat on her? That's the issue I see...

The type of woman capable of putting a gun to your head is the type that needs counseling, a divorce, and a restraining order.

Earl, on the other hand, probably needs to NOT be having three-ways with his brother. Blechhh, what a gross-o.
    RockinHawks
    NET Veteran

Fri May 08, 2020 3:50 pm
  • It's called a Devli's Three-way. If the word "devil" is in it, you shouldn't do it. Unless it's eggs, because devilled eggs are delicious!
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

Fri May 08, 2020 8:00 pm
  • RockinHawks wrote:

POS

You mean an issue like she'll shoot you if you cheat on her? That's the issue I see...

The type of woman capable of putting a gun to your head is the type that needs counseling, a divorce, and a restraining order.

Earl, on the other hand, probably needs to NOT be having three-ways with his brother. Blechhh, what a gross-o.

She had the safety off. Finger on the trigger. And a round in the chamber.

She can't just say she thought because she removed the magazine, she thought there was no harm. If she did not know enough about a handgun to know there was a round there, she should not have been handling it at all.

Let alone her having Earl's PWs for his snapchat and then getting two GFs to go confront him where he was at with knives let alone this gun.

This lady shrieks Fatal Attraction all the way, in a really dangerous way. She deserves to have her kids taken by him, and they should get as far as possible from her. Even more, she deserves to go to jail not just on the aggrevated burg charge but attempted murder. She pointed a loaded gun at someone's head.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran

Fri May 08, 2020 9:07 pm
  • SantaClaraHawk wrote:
    RockinHawks wrote:

POS

She can't just say she thought because she removed the magazine, she thought there was no harm. If she did not know enough about a handgun to know there was a round there, she should not have been handling it at all.

Let alone her having Earl's PWs for his snapchat and then getting two GFs to go confront him where he was at with knives let alone this gun.

This lady shrieks Fatal Attraction all the way, in a really dangerous way. She deserves to have her kids taken by him, and they should get as far as possible from her. Even more, she deserves to go to jail not just on the aggrevated burg charge but attempted murder. She pointed a loaded gun at someone's head.

Ha ..You know that isn't happening.
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Fri May 08, 2020 10:13 pm
  • IndyHawk wrote:
    SantaClaraHawk wrote:
    RockinHawks wrote:

Ha ..You know that isn't happening.

I agree. She has a clean past, will claim that sge didnt know a round was in the chamber.

Then she is going to divorce him and bleed his millionaire ass dry. Three children? I wonder if theyll clip him like Terrell Owens sized checks

Now the rumour is the Ravens are looking into the fine print of the large contract he just signed
    Whether there is an out for Baltimore.
    Allegedly Thomas didnt learn the Ravens scheme and it was a problem in the locker room.
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran

Fri May 08, 2020 10:55 pm
  • Best thing that happened was sending this guy packing. To think I have his jersey in my closet...might make for something suitable at the bottom of a birdcage.
    Cyrus12
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Sat May 09, 2020 2:16 am
  • HawkGA wrote:It's called a Devli's Three-way. If the word "devil" is in it, you shouldn't do it. Unless it's eggs, because devilled eggs are delicious!

More D than V.
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Sat May 09, 2020 12:07 pm
  • Cyrus12 wrote:Best thing that happened was sending this guy packing. To think I have his jersey in my closet...might make for something suitable at the bottom of a birdcage.

Sad but very true.
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran

Sat May 09, 2020 4:51 pm
  • Wartooth wrote:https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/05/07/report-ravens-are-exploring-whether-earl-thomas-violated-his-contract/

According to Mike Preston of the Baltimore Sun, the team is exploring whether Thomas violated his contract. A team official speaking to the Sun on condition of anonymity also said that at times in 2019 Ravens coaches believed Thomas strayed from the “team” concept, and that he struggled to grasp the defense, putting him at odds with teammates.

The more precise question would be whether Thomas did anything that would void the $10 million fully guaranteed salary Thomas is due to earn this year, allowing the team to cut Thomas without financial consequence. Releasing him after June 1 would trigger a $5 million cap charge this year and a $10 million charge next year, due to the $20 million signing bonus he received in 2019.

Looks like the Crow's have buyers remorse.

So he freelanced on the play where he let Henry turn him into a lead blocker?
    HawkRiderFan
    NET Veteran

Sat May 09, 2020 6:22 pm
  • Feel bad for the kids.

Can people please stop doing this crap to their kids?
    bmorepunk
    NET Veteran

Sun May 10, 2020 1:02 pm
  • No, Earl, stuff like that doesn’t happen to everyone. Good grief man, seems like both you and your wife have a lot of growing up to do.
    sc85sis
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Sun May 10, 2020 6:14 pm
  • I always thought he was a moron, a rich gifted moron, but a moron none the less.
    TreeRon
    NET Veteran

Wed May 13, 2020 12:50 pm
  • "Pray for us, while we drink and commit adultery."

He seems to think that rules don't apply to him.

And he's just as responsible for that loaded gun as she is. What kind of dumbass has a weapon, let alone one with a round in the chamber, in a home with 3 kids?!?

Why do these guys all think that they need guns? Get Non-Lethal self protection!

I've hunted and had guns all my life. And shake my head everytime I see people buying guns because they think it's cool , but don't know the first thing about gun safety!

Let's write some more songs about having guns and popping a cap in somebodies ass. Then look at TV...saw a cop show where this female officer was stalking a criminal with a loaded weapon in her right hand, and a cell phone in her left!

But keep pumping that stupid $h!t out so that young people will believe that they all need a gun...with a cell phone attached. That way when they answer a phone call, it blows their own head off.
    ivotuk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Wed May 13, 2020 1:23 pm
  • So Earl and his brother took two women to an airB&B, then all of them were caught having $ex on the same bed by Earl's wife, his brother's ex wife and friends of Earl's wife?

Hoping he will get cut by the Ravens.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk
    toffee
    NET Veteran

Wed May 13, 2020 1:59 pm
  • ivotuk wrote:"Pray for us, while we drink and commit adultery."

And he's just as responsible for that loaded gun as she is. What kind of dumbass has a weapon, let alone one with a round in the chamber, in a home with 3 kids?!?

Why do these guys all think that they need guns? Get Non-Lethal self protection!

I've hunted and had guns all my life. And shake my head everytime I see people buying guns because they think it's cool , but don't know the first thing about gun safety!

Let's write some more songs about having guns and popping a cap in somebodies ass. Then look at TV...saw a cop show where this female officer was stalking a criminal with a loaded weapon in her right hand, and a cell phone in her left!

But keep pumping that stupid $h!t out so that young people will believe that they all need a gun...with a cell phone attached. That way when they answer a phone call, it blows their own head off.

Wait you're not allowed to have a gun if you have kids? Did they mention the loaded gun was out in the opening?
    rcaido
    NET Veteran

Thu May 14, 2020 8:55 am
  • rcaido wrote:
    ivotuk wrote:"Pray for us, while we drink and commit adultery."

Wait you're not allowed to have a gun if you have kids? Did they mention the loaded gun was out in the opening?

Not sure what you're trying to say here, but if you read what I wrote, a loaded gun, with a round in the chamber, in a home with 3 kids is just plain ignorant.

My assumption here is that if she didn't know there was a round in the chamber, then it was already there when she grabbed the gun. You NEVER put a round in the chamber until you have a target. That's how people get killed in gun incidents. I refuse to call them accidents because there's nothing accidental about putting a round in the chamber.
    ivotuk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Next

It is currently Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:58 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information