Pats will help you on Sunday Night..

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
I expect my Pats to take care of business in the Razor and defeat the 49ers for you. I just hope your Hawks can close it all out. Because I want a rematch in New Orleans! :)

JonRud

Reaction score
This Pats game is really worrying me. NE looked amazing last night and never loses at home in December. However I don't think it's all that easy.

SF is a great team and can beat anybody in the NFL. I know everyone is thinking NE will win this game and I hope they do....I just don't think it's a no-brainer.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
We'll loan you guys the powers of the 12 and Tanzania. Should be a cake walk.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
We're counting on the Pats taking care of business next Sunday. I guarantee that it won't be as easy as last night!

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
JonRud":35e3dotn said:
This Pats game is really worrying me. NE looked amazing last night and never loses at home in December. However I don't think it's all that easy.

SF is a great team and can beat anybody in the NFL. I know everyone is thinking NE will win this game and I hope they do....I just don't think it's a no-brainer.

NOTHING is a guarantee win in the NFL. I just think their strength on O (running the ball) goes against our strength on D (run D)

I also believe the Pats O going be hard to stop.. Only concern I truly have is our CB injuries (hopefully they will be fine for sunday.)

drdiags

Reaction score
That New Orleans rematch would be a hoot. Would have to go through a couple of other teams that want a piece of Seahawk meat which would make it an epic tale.

First things first. Must beat Bills who have been recently playing better on the defensive side of the ball. Sounds like running on them will be a chore. Lynch vs Bills. Here we go!

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":142cjxw3 said:
We're counting on the Pats taking care of business next Sunday. I guarantee that it won't be as easy as last night!

I agree but no one thought the Texans be an easy W either (I still cant believe it was so easy.)

hawker84

Reaction score
hope your teams plays as hard as the name you guys have for your stadium, the razor? sounds painful...

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
drdiags":223fzowx said:
That New Orleans rematch would be a hoot. Would have to go through a couple of other teams that want a piece of Seahawk meat which would make it an epic tale.

First things first. Must beat Bills who have been recently playing better on the defensive side of the ball. Sounds like running on them will be a chore. Lynch vs Bills. Here we go!

This is really shaping up to make for an amazing story or an epic letdown haha. I BELIEVE!

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
Scottemojo":19xizwlq said:
Hey, give us your take on the Bills. Pretty please.

They are skitzofrenic (sp?) one week look like world beaters the next week they look like a JV team.

Weakness: QB -- Make them throw and you WILL get turnovers.
Secondary -- Is gawd awful.
LBers -- Cant cover well

Strengths:
Spiller -- guy just seems always get 6-7 yrds a carry thankfully their coach is dumb and refuses to constantly feed him

D Line -- been playing MUCH better and Mario Williams has improved greatly since he had his wrist surgery..

all and all I see a hawks victory say 24-14

sam1313

Reaction score
PatsFan,

It does seem as though our destinies are intertwined this year. I am hopeful that continues, and would love a rematch in N.O.!!! If for no other reason than you are a class act fan, and you have presented yourself as such all year.

Besides, despite my general dislike for Brady (I would love him if he were a Hawk, but I loathe his greatness and confidence on another team) and Deon Branch (who sucked for us, but always played well for you), your team continues to impress me. In particular, Welker and Wilfork, are two incredible players, who are having incredible years. And, regardless of whether I like the individual players, I will have a blast watching you guys kick the tar out of the 49ers.

Best of luck to you!!!

MANUNITED23

Reaction score
I don't think this game will be even close especially since Pats defense playing so well. What are they +24 in turnovers?

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
hawker84":27z03sx6 said:
hope your teams plays as hard as the name you guys have for your stadium, the razor? sounds painful...

SCARY fact.... Pats have NEVER EVER lost in december at the Razor... EVER.. :p

hawkfan333

Reaction score
right after we beat the bills i will be the biggest pats fan on earth i will cheer my ass off for them in my living room

mikeak

Reaction score
A few missed armguard PI's and a few ghost PIs against 49ers and the Pats should be able to dominate again....

Latest posts