Pats will help you on Sunday Night..

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:42 pm
  • Welcome back, PatsFan! Believe me, we're rooting for you; and I'd love a rematch in New Orleans. I think it'd be a hell of a game, like the first one. Can you imagine the smack talk from Richard Sherman during the two weeks leading up to the Super Bowl? I think ESPN would spend the whole two weeks orgasming.
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 26463
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:55 pm
  • God bless Tom Brady
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    User avatar
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator
     
    Posts: 10445
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
    Location: With a white girl


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:03 pm
  • sam1313 wrote:Damn mikeak, that was a pretty backhanded compliment....


    Am I wrong? I was in a bar drinking so don't recall the names of any players but on that first drive by Houston - ARE YOU KIDDING ME? The defender doesn't turn his head at all raises his arms and gets the WR's arm out of the way and no call........... kills the drive. Very clear armguard

    Then on the next drive bad PI call against Houston

    Later on another one that they even called out on Sportscenter where the WR gave up on the route and a bump as they took different ways to the ball - that is normally called uncatchable

    Just saying. Don't get me wrong the NE win was good for us and I was pulling for it. This puts NE within 1 and they will come ready to play on Sunday against the 49ers I just don't like when refs calls the game different depending on who has the ball. Call it tight or call it loose - don't care just be equal
    mikeak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3551
    Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:34 pm
  • mikeak wrote:
    sam1313 wrote:Damn mikeak, that was a pretty backhanded compliment....


    Am I wrong? I was in a bar drinking so don't recall the names of any players but on that first drive by Houston - ARE YOU KIDDING ME? The defender doesn't turn his head at all raises his arms and gets the WR's arm out of the way and no call........... kills the drive. Very clear armguard

    Then on the next drive bad PI call against Houston

    Later on another one that they even called out on Sportscenter where the WR gave up on the route and a bump as they took different ways to the ball - that is normally called uncatchable

    Just saying. Don't get me wrong the NE win was good for us and I was pulling for it. This puts NE within 1 and they will come ready to play on Sunday against the 49ers I just don't like when refs calls the game different depending on who has the ball. Call it tight or call it loose - don't care just be equal


    Yea, those calls were iffy and even had Jon Gruden complaining. But I'll take it :D
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    User avatar
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *
     
    Posts: 8757
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:29 pm
    Location: North Pole, Alaska


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:47 pm
  • Gruden's opinion is just like everyone else.

    A lot of those calls can go either way.
    your Superbowl XLVIII Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    User avatar
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3106
    Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:59 am


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:04 pm
  • I agree the PI that was called could go either way that is the risk with contact.

    The no-call....... No way that shouldn't be called. In college yes but NFL no way that should be missed. There should be three or four flags thrown as you can see the lack of turning his head from wherever you stand on the field.

    I will take it as well but sad when this stuff keeps going on. I am still shocked by the CORRECT intentional grounding call against Brady playing the Hawks.
    mikeak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3551
    Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:09 pm
  • i'm actually feeling a little queezy just thinking i will actually be rooting on the patriots and pretty boy brady... i keep picturing him in that god awful bathrobe and ascott in the post game interview after our game.. i so wanted to punch him right in his mouth.... Go Pats!!!
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4054
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:14 pm
  • SacHawk2.0 wrote:God bless Tom Brady


    Just picked up this guy as sort of the opposite of a voodoo doll. I don't know exactly what I'm going to do with it yet but I feel like I need it for Sunday.

    Image

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00527 ... 00_s00_i00
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 14765
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:18 pm
  • PatsFanNH wrote:NOTHING is a guarantee win in the NFL. I just think their strength on O (running the ball) goes against our strength on D (run D)


    I'd thought that as well before WE went up against the Niners. 175 Rushing Yards later ... and watching our DL getting blasted off the line of scrimmage ... I realized that these guys are pretty good.

    Man I sure hope you're right. A Pats victory this Sunday would help us out a ton. :thgeterdone:
    User avatar
    Hawkscanner
    * NET Sage *
     
    Posts: 982
    Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:28 am


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:41 pm
  • PatsFanNH wrote:
    hawker84 wrote:hope your teams plays as hard as the name you guys have for your stadium, the razor? sounds painful...



    SCARY fact.... Pats have NEVER EVER lost in december at the Razor... EVER.. :P


    That is pretty good.

    My question though, have you beaten any really good teams there? Just wondering, cause the 9ers are pretty darn good!
    User avatar
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5234
    Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
    Location: Battle Ground, Washington


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:45 pm
  • Wasn't it the Pats Sherman was saying was not built to win a fight...or built for 12 rounds or something like that? 9ers are exactly the kind of team that makes a finesse team quit. That absolutely monstrous Oline and Gore bruise you on offense, Willis and that D will make you pay for every catch and run you attempt, etc. I think NE wins thanks to HFA but I think it will be a tough fought game. X-factor is Kap. He plays an above average game managing with his arms and legs and 9ers win.
    User avatar
    sturg78
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1211
    Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:03 pm


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:45 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:
    SacHawk2.0 wrote:God bless Tom Brady


    Just picked up this guy as sort of the opposite of a voodoo doll. I don't know exactly what I'm going to do with it yet but I feel like I need it for Sunday.

    Image

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00527 ... 00_s00_i00


    You are going to make love to it, aren't you?
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions!
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: DE Cassius Marsh
    User avatar
    XxxZagnutxxX
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 928
    Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:38 am
    Location: Anchorage, AK


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:46 pm
  • XxxZagnutxxX wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:
    SacHawk2.0 wrote:God bless Tom Brady


    Just picked up this guy as sort of the opposite of a voodoo doll. I don't know exactly what I'm going to do with it yet but I feel like I need it for Sunday.

    Image

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00527 ... 00_s00_i00


    You are going to make love to it, aren't you?


    If that's what it takes...
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 14765
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:48 pm
  • ^ I would expect no less....
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions!
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: DE Cassius Marsh
    User avatar
    XxxZagnutxxX
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 928
    Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:38 am
    Location: Anchorage, AK


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:49 pm
  • PatsFanNH wrote:I expect my Pats to take care of business in the Razor and defeat the 49ers for you. I just hope your Hawks can close it all out. Because I want a rematch in New Orleans! :)


    Well, we as fans can predict all day. However the game needs to be played, and it will remain to be seen if you will win.
    R.I.P. Brother Les
    User avatar
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 24403
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
    Location: Freddy's favorite song?....Dream On


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:55 pm
  • Funny, but the more exposure I get to Brady, the less I dislike him. I actually like the dude now. Now that it looks like we have a franchise QB, I'm not as jealous of teams like NE. I actually admire them....Belichick is a hell of a coach. I really like PC, but I'd trade him for Belichick in a minute.

    As for the Niners game....the Pats are playing very well against the run. They shut us down, and Houston down...two top rushing offenses. The Niners have a tricky run game; it keeps you off balance while running down your throat. Biggest thing you have going for you is Wilfork (no pun intended). He's having a career year. Hell, I was impressed...he was actually playing against Houston in passing situations. I think this is mostly a wash.

    The Pats D is playing well at home. Houston has a lot more weapons than SF, and their QB is a much better downfield passer. The Niners aren't built to come from behind anyways, so I see the Pats getting out in front of SF and staying there. I don't think anyone can stop the Pats offense, especially at home, even SF's very good defense. If Solder can shut down Aldon Smith, I don't see SF getting enough pressure to rattle Brady. Smith isn't better than Watt is, and Watt couldn't get home in time. The Niners have 2 good CBs, but their nickle guy can't hang with Welker, who is having another career year.

    I'll say 31-17 Pats win.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3764
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:01 pm


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:00 pm
  • Wipe the floor with them Whiners on Sunday!!!
    Status: Active lieutenant in the 12th Man Army
    User avatar
    12thMan1
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 723
    Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:19 am


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:15 pm
  • sturg78 wrote:Wasn't it the Pats Sherman was saying was not built to win a fight...or built for 12 rounds or something like that? 9ers are exactly the kind of team that makes a finesse team quit. That absolutely monstrous Oline and Gore bruise you on offense, Willis and that D will make you pay for every catch and run you attempt, etc. I think NE wins thanks to HFA but I think it will be a tough fought game. X-factor is Kap. He plays an above average game managing with his arms and legs and 9ers win.


    Sherman loves to talk smack, and there's not a more physical team in the league than Seattle :)

    But wouldn't you call the Texans physical too? They just got flat out embarrassed.
    User avatar
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5234
    Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
    Location: Battle Ground, Washington


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:19 pm
  • I have not watched a lot of the Texans this year so I was a little short sighted with my statement. There is physical as a player and then there is physical as a team. I know JJ Watts is a baller but have not seen enough to say the same about the rest of the D. I have seen San Fran's D and I know that as a team, like Seattle, they are physical. By physical I mean they make you pay for every yard. No falling forward for 3 yards, no catch and an easy fall to the turf, it always seems to be painful.
    User avatar
    sturg78
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1211
    Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:03 pm


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:23 pm
  • Anybody that thought the Texans defense was truly elite didn't look at their schedule for most of the year.

    Talk about a Image schedule.
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 26463
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:07 pm
  • PatsFanNH wrote:I expect my Pats to take care of business in the Razor and defeat the 49ers for you. I just hope your Hawks can close it all out. Because I want a rematch in New Orleans! :)


    :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs:
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3659
    Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:48 pm


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:12 pm
  • PatsFanNH wrote:I expect my Pats to take care of business in the Razor and defeat the 49ers for you. I just hope your Hawks can close it all out. Because I want a rematch in New Orleans! :)


    How apropos that one dynasty would end in the same game that another begins. 8)
    User avatar
    SoCalSeahawk
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 326
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:15 pm


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:03 pm
  • preliminary forecast for sunday night:

    Sunday: A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
    Sunday Night: A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

    basically mid 30's chance of showers. subject to change as we all know
    Image
    User avatar
    muxpux
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2787
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:26 pm
    Location: Longview, WA


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:15 pm
  • muxpux wrote:preliminary forecast for sunday night:

    Sunday: A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
    Sunday Night: A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

    basically mid 30's chance of showers. subject to change as we all know



    I don't think weather matters at all unless it snows.

    You really thing the 9ers are gonna roll over if it starts raining? They are a tough team, as are the Pats.
    User avatar
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5234
    Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
    Location: Battle Ground, Washington


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:57 pm
  • Be ready for a very physical game. These guys are going to come and punch you right in the mouth. They will do everything they can to with the battle in the trenches and if they do then you will fall.

    The Pats better bring their big boy pants.
    Image
    User avatar
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *
     
    Posts: 9738
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 am
    Location: Granite Falls, WA


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:02 pm
  • Steve2222 wrote:NE 34
    SF 17

    My prediction


    Hey that's what I said!!!!!
    Week 1 of the preseason vs. The Tennessee Titans, I said the Seahawks were winning the superbowl...

    "Oh and by the way, Go Hawks!!!" Russel Wilson
    User avatar
    skater18000
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 504
    Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:14 pm


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:06 pm
  • Not only do you need to win this game, I want the Niners bloodied and bruised. I want to see them come to the Clink completely unable and unwilling to deal what what the Hawks are gonna do to em. Now, can the Pats do it?
    Image
    Downright thuggish.
    User avatar
    Blitzfan
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 405
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:05 am
    Location: Tacoma, Wa


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:10 pm
  • EDIT too bad Pats lost
    Last edited by rsm650 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    User avatar
    rsm650
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 383
    Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:45 pm
    Location: Pittsburgh, PA


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:12 pm
  • Blitzfan wrote:Not only do you need to win this game, I want the Niners bloodied and bruised. I want to see them come to the Clink completely unable and unwilling to deal what what the Hawks are gonna do to em. Now, can the Pats do it?


    Now way.... I want the 9ers ready to fight. NO EXCUSES.

    We have to just flat out punch them in the mouth, not while they're down, but while they're at full health.
    User avatar
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5234
    Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
    Location: Battle Ground, Washington


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:19 pm
  • I would fully enjoy seeing the Pats beat the Niners. It would warm my heart. I know the Pats are an incredible football team, but we know this Niner team. They are the kind of team that will lull your defense to sleep, while wearing them down and then hit for a big one.

    Their run blocking is unmatched IMHO and I have spent a lot of time just praying even our upper tier defense stop Frank Gore from gashing us over the years. The Pats are so good that they can score on anybody, but if they don't get out to a good lead, it could be a long night for the NE defense.

    The Niners will beat you ugly and before you know it, a 4 point deficit will seem like 20. I just hope the Pats are as good as we all hope they are. I think it is safe to say that we are all Pats fans this weekend.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5894
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:31 pm
  • I have actually grown pretty fond of Brady. He isn't a total arse, says all the right things that I can see and hear and is just an amazing QB. I don't know how many times, early in games, I have seen him run a drive with an empty backfield the entire length of the field. Basically saying "we are going to pass and screw you" then systematically just pick a defense apart.

    I also think the Pats are more physical than people give them credit for. Are they SF physical? Probably not, but them they don't have to be.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5894
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:34 pm
  • I don't see how anyone can really "hate" Brady. The only way I see people hating him is when he kicks the crap out of your team.

    He is just a great player.
    User avatar
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5234
    Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
    Location: Battle Ground, Washington


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:37 pm
  • hawksfan515 wrote:I don't see how anyone can really "hate" Brady. The only way I see people hating him is when he kicks the crap out of your team.

    He is just a great player.

    Brady is easy to hate. Dude can be up by 30 and will cry to the refs every other play. He has a great cry face too.
    Image
    Last edited by Scottemojo on Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    User avatar
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 11334
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:42 pm
  • Scottemojo wrote:
    hawksfan515 wrote:I don't see how anyone can really "hate" Brady. The only way I see people hating him is when he kicks the crap out of your team.

    He is just a great player.

    Brady is easy to hate. Dude can be up by 30 and will cry to the refs every other play. He has a great cry face too.


    Well crap now I seem stupid.

    Ehh, I'm a little biased though, I like the guy.
    User avatar
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5234
    Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
    Location: Battle Ground, Washington


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:43 pm
  • I love Brady. I like watching elite athletes. He's a master.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18623
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:46 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:I love Brady. I like watching elite athletes. He's a master.

    Agreed. I used to "hate" him, but I've come around.
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???


    2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    User avatar
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1719
    Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:12 pm
    Location: Spokane/Seattle


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:46 pm
  • hawksfan515 wrote:
    Blitzfan wrote:Not only do you need to win this game, I want the Niners bloodied and bruised. I want to see them come to the Clink completely unable and unwilling to deal what what the Hawks are gonna do to em. Now, can the Pats do it?


    Now way.... I want the 9ers ready to fight. NO EXCUSES.

    We have to just flat out punch them in the mouth, not while they're down, but while they're at full health.


    There will always be excuses. If they are healthy and we beat em then the win would be more satisfying. But at this point I don't care, I am sick of losing to that team. I despise them and their fans. I want to beat em like they are the Cards, but I want bodies strewn all over the field.
    Image
    Downright thuggish.
    User avatar
    Blitzfan
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 405
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:05 am
    Location: Tacoma, Wa


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:57 pm
  • Niner fans are already making up excuses to use in case they lose to Seattle. The comments were "their Roided cheating DB's" "their lifetime cheater coach" and that "if it wasn't for one bad call in the GB game they wouldn't be in the playoff conversation"

    Funny, I don't remember Pats fans making up excuses when the Seahawks somehow beat them in that crazy 4th quarter. I think Niner fans see the threat of possibly losing in NE and SEA and are just warming up for their post game reactions.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5894
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:59 pm
  • Blitzfan wrote:
    hawksfan515 wrote:
    Blitzfan wrote:Not only do you need to win this game, I want the Niners bloodied and bruised. I want to see them come to the Clink completely unable and unwilling to deal what what the Hawks are gonna do to em. Now, can the Pats do it?


    Now way.... I want the 9ers ready to fight. NO EXCUSES.

    We have to just flat out punch them in the mouth, not while they're down, but while they're at full health.


    There will always be excuses. If they are healthy and we beat em then the win would be more satisfying. But at this point I don't care, I am sick of losing to that team. I despise them and their fans. I want to beat em like they are the Cards, but I want bodies strewn all over the field.


    IDK, I have seen blowout losses and close losses, and by far the worst losses are when it seems like the win is stolen from you. The Browns game and the Dolphins game really stressed me as a fan. I want to do that to the niners. They could've won, but we snatch victory from them in the waning moments, leaving them to sit on their couch thinking "what could of been?", while they cry and say the Hawks are better than them.
    User avatar
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5234
    Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
    Location: Battle Ground, Washington


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:00 pm
  • loafoftatupu wrote:Niner fans are already making up excuses to use in case they lose to Seattle. The comments were "their Roided cheating DB's" "their lifetime cheater coach" and that "if it wasn't for one bad call in the GB game they wouldn't be in the playoff conversation"

    Funny, I don't remember Pats fans making up excuses when the Seahawks somehow beat them in that crazy 4th quarter. I think Niner fans see the threat of possibly losing in NE and SEA and are just warming up for their post game reactions.


    And yeah, I want to see the field covered in Niner bodies too. I can't stand their fans, but their football team is good and I want the Hawks to take them out hard no matter their condition.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5894
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:10 pm
  • hawksfan515 wrote: I want to do that to the niners. They could've won, but we snatch victory from them in the waning moments, leaving them to sit on their couch thinking "what could of been?", while they cry and say the Hawks are better than them.



    You will NEVER see a Niner fan say the Hawks are better than them. Remember the entire last decade? They beat up on the Niners for most of the 2000's, went to the playoffs 6 times, with some really good wins, a 13-3 season of our own, a SB trip and even splitting with them during the 08-09 seasons when the team was decimated with injuries. Nothing but excuses the entire time... In 2010, the Niner fans were the early favorite to win the West by a mile, especially in the opener in Seattle the Hawks laid a full blown SMACKDOWN on them and there was nothing but excuses. They kept talking while they went 1-6.

    One good season with a single home playoff win and they are the Dyna-Niners again.

    THAT is why I hate Niner fans and that is why I hope NE embarrasses them badly on national TV so the Hawks have a shot at doing the same the following week.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5894
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:40 am
  • mikeak wrote:A few missed armguard PI's and a few ghost PIs against 49ers and the Pats should be able to dominate again....


    Mikeak,

    I read your post and I am use to the team the Pats play say that after their game. I will say this why is it people see one side but miss the obvious fouls the other team makes as well? for example the PI called on Arington AFTER the ball was obviously tipped? Or the fact Lloyd was impeded long after the 5 yrd chuck rule ALL Night! The difference is this.. the Pats D found a way to overcome the phantom calls the Texans HIGHLY VAUNTED D couldn't. 9and also the Pats O were able overcome the NO calls as well..)

    EVERY game has bad calls it is what happens when it is human refs in the game.. they miss things.

    Oh and the ONLY thing Texans fans had a beef about from the game was the Pats O lineman holding JJ wat DOWN (IE keeping him from jumping.) but even they said if the refs dont call it why would they stop doing it.
    PatsFanNH
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 290
    Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:07 am


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:46 am
  • hawksfan515 wrote:
    PatsFanNH wrote:
    hawker84 wrote:hope your teams plays as hard as the name you guys have for your stadium, the razor? sounds painful...



    SCARY fact.... Pats have NEVER EVER lost in december at the Razor... EVER.. :P


    That is pretty good.

    My question though, have you beaten any really good teams there? Just wondering, cause the 9ers are pretty darn good!



    well in the 10 yr strentch yes, this year we did just beat an 11-1 team in the razor, in the past we beaten the Colts w Manning, Giants (in 07), GB, SD, bALTIMORE, Etc.
    PatsFanNH
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 290
    Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:07 am


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:13 am
  • First of all I hope that our result works out. Games like this where we are a heavy favorite on the road make my nervous. At least it's more of a neutral site game vs a true road game so there's no real advantage for Buffalo.

    As for the Pats / Niners, what we need is a first quarter identical to last week. If the Pats can get the early jump so that the Niners are forced to throw, I don't think they have a chance.
    HawkRiderFan
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 345
    Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:10 pm


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:15 am
  • PatsFanNH wrote:well in the 10 yr strentch yes, this year we did just beat an 11-1 team in the razor, in the past we beaten the Colts w Manning, Giants (in 07), GB, SD, bALTIMORE, Etc.



    Yep 9ers sound screwed.

    None the less, go Pats!!! :thirishdrinkers:
    User avatar
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5234
    Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
    Location: Battle Ground, Washington


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:32 am
  • HawkRiderFan wrote:First of all I hope that our result works out. Games like this where we are a heavy favorite on the road make my nervous. At least it's more of a neutral site game vs a true road game so there's no real advantage for Buffalo.

    As for the Pats / Niners, what we need is a first quarter identical to last week. If the Pats can get the early jump so that the Niners are forced to throw, I don't think they have a chance.



    I think BB will dare them to throw and keep the pressure on their young QB.. I expect a few blitzes by Mayo to introdue himself to their QB.. (and a lot of run blitzes by spikes.)
    PatsFanNH
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 290
    Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:07 am


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:48 am
  • I think if the Pats just stack the box, that the Niners make them pay for it. CK looks better than Smith with my eye test and Smith could do it when dared.

    If the Pats are able to move the ball, it won't matter. The Pats hung 23 on the Hawks in Seattle and it could have been much worse. That could have easily been 35.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5894
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:58 am
  • PatsFanNH, don't worry about mikeak; he's just a pessimist that thinks his pessimism is a result of exceedingly high intelligence and he feels the need to educate us.
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 26463
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:41 pm
  • you're a liar and I hate your team.
    Image
    User avatar
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *
     
    Posts: 8805
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:24 am
    Location: PNW


Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:44 pm
  • ya uh, 31-3? thanks for the help.... this game is over.. thanks but we'll take it from here...
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4054
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


Next


It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:28 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online