If NOT the Seahawks

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Re: If NOT the Seahawks
Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:30 pm
  • After the Hawks beat the skins they will beat the Falcons. It would be great if the Giants could repeat their performance of last season. It would then allow the Hawks to host the NFC Championship.
    I'm In!

What attracted you to the Seahawks?
    “It’s a combination of what I believe the coaches are doing here, the atmosphere and what I think we’re going to do here in the future. I think we’re going to win and win a lot and be a championship team.” – Zac Miller, August 4, 2011
    Seafan
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:56 pm
  • pehawk wrote:Could it be Atlanta that reps the NFC?

The way the media treats them, "they're good but", reminds me ALOT of how the 2005 Hawks team was spoken about. Like that 2005 team, the Falcons have been to the playoffs previously, and fell short as a group. No doubt they learned from it.

That offense is pretty stacked. And, their defense is underrated, again like the Hawks 2005 team.

My gut's telling me they're going to tougher than what the media gives them credit for.

Those fans may have a right to whine about media "disrespect" more than us.

gotta say the Falcs are a team to be reckoned with, no doubt about it but I also have to say GB and maybe Skinnies are in the tougher divisions? then the NFCW, pound for pound I would say NFCW but their record speaks otherwise..

someone will compile a strength of schedule and at that point it just may be the NFCW? as they played the AFCE (2 games under .500) and the NFCN (3 games over .500)

I have to hope the Rams go 7-8-1 and the cards 7-9-0 to finish up which would salvage a very respectable NFC West @ 36-26-2

mathematically possible for a division to have 4 13-3-0 records, be cool to see that some day, the best 4 team reformation record is the 2007 AFC South at 42-22-0, no team under .500
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:31 pm
  • We've done a good job shutting down #1 receivers, but it'll be fun trying to shut down two of them.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:11 pm
  • If Seattle doesn't go, it will be Green Bay. Denver will rep the AFC.
    "I'm gonna call him--what do you call the guy on the trampoline?--Harry Houdini or something like that." -Warren Moon on Golden Tate
    WindCityHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:39 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information