Only two rookies made the pro bowl......

pehawk

Reaction score
Meh, I have no problem with RG3. He's exciting, more exciting than RW. That's why he'll be injured every year though.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Walsh deserves it. No comment on the other media boy.

kearly

Reaction score
pehawk":ixsrnzr5 said:
Meh, I have no problem with RG3. He's exciting, more exciting than RW. That's why he'll be injured every year though.

Wilson is more exciting for my money. THis is kind of like saying who is more exciting between Ichiro and A-Rod. A-rod is the better player and hits a lot of home runs, but Ichiro is so unique, so annoying for his opponents, and every game will make plays that make you say "lolwut?" to beat guys. Ichiro was a lot more exciting to watch than A-Rod, even though A-Rod was statistically the more valuable player.

I think RG3's big strength is his persona. He's not just an elite QB- he could probably make it in Hollywood if he wanted to. Very natural charm- reminds me of Andre Benjamin.

hawker84

Reaction score
RG3 has better numbers, and when i say that, i'm talking about the Glam numbers.. td's to int ratio.. least amount of int's in the league.. plus he has the redskins poised for the playoffs... is RW better, i don't think so, i think he's just as good though, but RG3 has the better glam numbers. plus he was already annointed coming out of college... time will tell who'll have the better career.. i'm puttin my money on RW.

pehawk

Reaction score
kearly":1emjdck4 said:
pehawk":1emjdck4 said:

Wilson is more exciting for my money. THis is kind of like saying who is more exciting between Ichiro and A-Rod. A-rod is the better player and hits a lot of home runs, but Ichiro is so unique, so annoying for his opponents, and every game will make plays that make you say "lolwut?" to beat guys. Ichiro was a lot more exciting to watch than A-Rod, even though A-Rod was statistically the more valuable player.

I think RG3's big strength is his persona. He's not just an elite QB- he could probably make it in Hollywood if he wanted to. Very natural charm- reminds me of Andre Benjamin.

"Exciting" was meant from a casual fan perspective. Alot of the things Wilson does, you have to be a football nerd to truely appreciate. RG3's more exciting, IMO, for the casual fan. The PB's for those fans, not me.

Rat

Reaction score
I'm jealous of our NFC brethren who nailed the picks of Blair Walsh and Greg Zeurlein in the draft. Both are ridiculous weapons. With our lack of needs going into next year, I hope we look for a guy like that in the later rounds of the draft.

OP
OP
hawksfan515

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Rat":32wqrkd2 said:
I'm jealous of our NFC brethren who nailed the picks of Blair Walsh and Greg Zeurlein in the draft. Both are ridiculous weapons. With our lack of needs going into next year, I hope we look for a guy like that in the later rounds of the draft.

Yep. Walsh never misses it, and Zeurlein gives you unheard of range. I'd take Zuerlein when you need the impossible (end of Falcons game week 4 2011), Walsh when you need the reliable (Overtime, even though with Wilson we'll get a TD every time :D ).