Big thanks to 49erswebzone.com...

Ballz

Reaction score
for providing me with hours of entertainment this week. I never get too caught up in going on other team's boards, but after the post here summarizing their game thread, I started reading and couldn't get enough.

Pumped in crowd noise? They only lost because of uncalled holding? We deliberately try to hurt their players? Richard Sherman is a bigger cheater than Barry Bonds and should have never been allowed to play in that game?

You can't make this stuff up! I've never seen a fan base go to such lengths to discount a team that just kicked their ass. It makes me really want to see them again in the playoffs just for the entertainment factor. I always thought the whole calling them Forty-Whiners thing was kind of childish, but they've earned it. Good stuff!

Axx

Reaction score
it will be even sweeter if we knock them out the playoffs.

canfan

Reaction score
I too have spent some time over there this week. VERY entertaining. I am afraid that some of them are not too mentally stable. A lot of their discussion seems to revolve around things best left in prison showers! :mrgreen:

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Ballz":bfv67wmx said:
for providing me with hours of entertainment this week. I never get too caught up in going on other team's boards, but after the post here summarizing their game thread, I started reading and couldn't get enough.

Pumped in crowd noise? They only lost because of uncalled holding? We deliberately try to hurt their players? Richard Sherman is a bigger cheater than Barry Bonds and should have never been allowed to play in that game?

You can't make this stuff up! I've never seen a fan base go to such lengths to discount a team that just kicked their ass. It makes me really want to see them again in the playoffs just for the entertainment factor. I always thought the whole calling them Forty-Whiners thing was kind of childish, but they've earned it. Good stuff!
You can't tell us all of this and not post a couple jewels, man.

canfan

Reaction score
"Hes a seahawk, picked by Carrol. Same guy that brought in TO (failed), started Whitehurst (failed) has been shown up by harbs forever, gave Flynn the house, and now hes suddenly better than flutie, without a snap, a game or a season under him?

Damn, I guess a year of winning and the zone got paranoid, I should go back to ghosting instead of posting, this is just nuts. Alex will win a SB for us, RW may win 12 games in his carear for SEA. Book It. "

A typical post from around the end of August when they were all gloating over Pete's "insanity" in picking a "midget" in the third round. The thread went very quiet early in Sept and then exploded again on Monday. Opinions have changed apparently!

Shaz

Reaction score
The webzone is not the true mindset of Niners fans, most of those dudes that post over there couldn't be older than 15

Forums.49ers.com are much more level headed and they actually be realistic about things

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Shaz":34hjlu5s said:
The webzone is not the true mindset of Niners fans, most of those dudes that post over there couldn't be older than 15

Forums.49ers.com are much more level headed and they actually be realistic about things

So they admit they got legitimately trucked in every phase of the game Sunday?

Throwdown

Reaction score
Its funny that some people just can't admit they got their asses handed to 'em.

Denial is always first, soon they'll be bargaining with us "OKAY OKAY WE'LL LET YOU HAVE THAT BUT WE BEAT YOU EARLIER THIS SEASON" and when that doesn't bother us they'll go to acceptance and depression, sad its taking a whole week just to get off the first phase though.

Shaz

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":242n326e said:
Shaz":242n326e said:

So they admit they got legitimately trucked in every phase of the game Sunday?

A vast majority of them yes, you still have your trolls but hell we have a ton of them here on this board as well

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Throwdown":wrzqqcb5 said:
Its funny that some people just can't admit they got their asses handed to 'em.

Denial is always first, soon they'll be bargaining with us "OKAY OKAY WE'LL LET YOU HAVE THAT BUT WE BEAT YOU EARLIER THIS SEASON" and when that doesn't bother us they'll go to acceptance and depression, sad its taking a whole week just to get off the first phase though.
And then it turns to Super Bowl rings talk.

Latest posts