Feel bad for Jackson?

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I do; I mean I hate the Lambs, hope we never lose to them. All the same though, Stephen Jackson is a class act and a hell of a player and still has never been on a winning team. I hope wherever he plays next year he gets playing time and with a successful team.

The Radish

Reaction score
I'm sure he feels snakebit against the Hawks cause he has rarely gotten 100 yards rushing off us. He was a bigger threat tonight receiving I thought.

I always thought he looked a lot like Jim Brown coming at you if he got a head of steam up.

chris98251

Reaction score
His curse has been lousy teams and having Faulk in front of him and the Martz in a pass everydown using the run as a decoy offense.

LargentFan

Reaction score
The Radish":1dlzkk61 said:
I'm sure he feels snakebit against the Hawks cause he has rarely gotten 100 yards rushing off us.

Not rarely...never. He has never rushed for 100 yards against us.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Not really. He will go down as a great player. Rich too.

Why feel bad for him? I feel bad the guy trying to raise three kids baggin groceries for a living.

kearly

Reaction score
What tech said.

Jackson was a free agent at one point and could have left for a winner like Corey Dillon did, but he didn't. His choice.

BeastMode247

Reaction score
Larry Fitzgerald has been in the same situation for the most part, but at least he got to that one Superbowl with Kurt Warner. I respect the heck out of both Fitz and Jackson, so hopefully they'll get let go or traded so they can end their careers on a winning team.