Game Rewind Question

BASF

Reaction score
For those who are members of NFL Game Rewind, are you capable of taking screen shots from the games? There are some games that I would love to get high resolution screen shots from, but I don't want to pay for the Rewind if I can't get them.

drdiags

Reaction score
You get an option to take screen shots with the tablet version of the app. I guess you could take a snapshot of the Windows stream player but it is explicitly available using the tablet as part of the All-22 playback.

drdiags

Reaction score
No problem. Once you collect your screenshots you get an option to post them to twitter or e-mail them (they remain local to the tablet in case you want to access them later). I have chose both options in the past. However, since you are getting these shots from the coaches tape, they will not be HD but rather SD images.

OP
OP
BASF

BASF

Reaction score
I am thinking that I can just take pics off the games I have recorded on DVR, since they are HD and I have a pretty good camera.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
I'n the past, I've just taken a normal screen shot using the Print Screen button and it has came out fine.