Andy Reid to Kansas City (confirmed)

ivotuk

Reaction score
Per ESPN Radio. Cowherd doesn't like it but I think it's a great fit for Andy Reid. KC is a great city with a winning tradition.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
They need to throw away there garbage 3-4 defense and put in a new scheme or start getting players on the line that fit that scheme. Add a QB first with the #1 pick and make some moves in FA with the cap space they have, obviously large contract players are getting cut cause look at the record!

Good move for KC, would have not worked for Arizona IMO as the defense would need to start over(Reid is a 4-3 man guy, I would be surprised if he goes with a 3-4 D coordinator) and Fitz game isn't about west coast offense but big play fight for the deep ball player.

Atradees

Reaction score
I give him 3 years if doesnt get a quarterback. The NFL is changing rapidly and he is guy that doesnt adapt.

rideaducati

Reaction score
ivotuk":1qg6ky10 said:
Per ESPN Radio. Cowherd doesn't like it but I think it's a great fit for Andy Reid. KC is a great city with a winning tradition.

What "winning tradition" would that be? Their basketball team left...twice. Their baseball team hasn't been good since the mid 80's and their football team won a Superbowl before most people had color televisions.