Rob Ryan fired

TriCHawk

Reaction score
Just saw that Schefter reported that Dallas DC Rob Ryan was fired.

Seems like an odd place to start. Jerry should fire himself.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
His D was pretty good until his paper thin roster fell apart. Thanks Jerrah!

The last guy he fired went to the Texans and turned it into the top D in one year. So. probably will work out for Ryan

chris98251

Reaction score
Umm to outspoken for the Chargers, may end up in Jacksonville or what about KC with Reid. Buffalo is another place, new coach there came from College and wants experienced NFL staff members, they have a lot of pieces there to work with.

jkitsune

Reaction score
I'd take Rob or Rex as a defensive coordinator. Rex was great with the ravens. He's an awful head coach.

Happy

Reaction score
Rob Ryan didn't throw 3 ints in a week 17 game that was for the division title and a playoff berth. I nfact he had a bunch of guys off the street because their team has no depth, and he had them playing some good ball.

Jerry is a frigging' idiot.

pehawk

Reaction score
sadhappy":3w05hnzr said:
Rob Ryan didn't throw 3 ints in a week 17 game that was for the division title and a playoff berth. I nfact he had a bunch of guys off the street because their team has no depth, and he had them playing some good ball.

Jerry is a frigging' idiot.

Exactly. And, to you as well Scott. VERY DUMB MOVE. Thin roster and consistent poor field position/circumstances Ryan left his defense in a bad positions. Also, Garrett REFUSES to utilize a pretty good RB, instead throwing 45 times a game (3 of which to the other team).

chris98251

Reaction score
Garrett still coach and Jones still GM, sounds a lot like the declinig years of the Raiders, fire everyone but the problem and I liked Al Davis for a long time.

pehawk

Reaction score
Jerry is, NO DOUBT, Al Davis reincarnated. Well, without being a pioneering and paramount figure in football history.

kearly

Reaction score
This is terrible news. Whichever team he goes to, it won't have as many nationally televised games as "America's Team" gets. That means fewer chances for the whole country to see gems like this:

RobRyanFuckYeahFuckFace.gif

Yeah! F--- Yeah! Go for it, F--- face!

HawkFan72

Reaction score