Wonder what Peyton Manning thinks about the Hawks NOW?

djb28

Reaction score
Yup. Was thinking that too. We are set up for our own great story if we can make it to the Super Bowl! I will be buying that DVD for sure. So many great off season and season story lines for this team this season. Would be a shame i we couldnt do it!

OP
OP
gargantual

gargantual

Reaction score
I'm just gonna try enjoying it tomorrow. Still not so arrogant that I think it'll be a blowout or anything, but I just feel it will be a win. Hopefully not a down to the last second deal, but if so I will keep faith. We KNOW we can come back from behind now and we know we can go toe to toe with any team period.

It's good to be alive.........and have blue and green pumping through the veins.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Wilson would've never thrown a pick in that huge of a situation.

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
He is portrayed as so smart...well if knew that he plays terrible in cold weather, he shouldn't have chosen DENVER, Does he not know its very cold there in Dec/Jan? Idiot!

Shaz

Reaction score
Every great QB throws a bad INT every now and then

Seriously some of you need to really come back to reality and chill out

Manning's been nothing but class throughout his whole career, I don't hate him because he didn't want to come here

bmorepunk

Reaction score
I don't understand the anti-Manning silliness. That guy and Marino are the best I've seen play in my lifetime.

"But the lack of Super Bowls!" -> It's a team game.

Manning threw a bad pick in OT last night but Rahim Moore was so far out of position he didn't look like an NFL player at the end of the 4th with the Broncos up by a touchdown. If he's in position it's probably an interception and now Flacco's the goat for floating that pass up for what seemed like forever.

Even the best players will make errors, and the Broncos players made the wrong errors at exactly the wrong time last night.

sutz

Reaction score
I think we're better off with Russell anyway. I really can't hate on Manning.

:229031_shrug:

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Who cares, can you imagine how bad the game would have been yesterday with both Manning and the defense choking down the stretch.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Shaz":1xjkfa2m said:
Every great QB throws a bad INT every now and then

Seriously some of you need to really come back to reality and chill out

Manning's been nothing but class throughout his whole career, I don't hate him because he didn't want to come here

And like Favre, Manning saves his for the biggest stage.

Agreed with the rest of your post, though.

drdiags

Reaction score
The man chose the place he felt he would be most comfortable with. He stayed in the conference he played his entire career. I have a hard time getting upset at him.

EDIT: chose (past tense) not choose (present tense). Dang it.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
drdiags":3lgzo4xo said:
The man choose the place he felt he would be most comfortable with. He stayed in the conference he played his entire career. I have a hard time getting upset at him.

No kidding. I imagine he's also glad that he doesn't have to face NFC West defenses 6 times a season. He's in a division that should almost guarantee him playoff appearances for the remainder of his career and in a conference which not only keeps him from having to either knock his brother out of the postseason or be knocked out by his brother, but is also one where he's more familiar with the teams, which gives him a leg up.

Denver was a very good choice for him.