Enjoy that cupcake next week San Fran.

Mr9erComeNPeace

Reaction score
certainly appreciate it... u guys had a hell of a season... i know that does nothing for you right now.. but thanks for exposing Those Dirty birds... Here's to both Teams Dominating the NFC west and NFL for years to come

The Radish

Reaction score
I'm not that sure of it being a cupcake. Remember they've had a week not to get ready for about the exact same type of team.

I'd hate to play us and you back to back.

SportsFan

Reaction score
Carmon1274":1nz652ag said:
The 49ers are good but can they win on the road

Is this a serious question? Won in New Orleans and New England.

pinksheets

Reaction score
Kaep makes one read and locks on unless given an ungodly amount of time. He's a playmaker, but he's not a brainy QB. ATL has a chance to force turnovers here.

Carmon1274

Reaction score
SportsFan":1qd49695 said:
Carmon1274":1qd49695 said:

You realize that NO's and Patriots D is really terrible right?

The Patriots are meh against the run and suck so bad against the pass.

Carmon1274

Reaction score
The Radish":38csx9y6 said:
They have a better road record that we do.

Does that answer your question?

:les:

This season they have 2 more wins in road games, but the 49ers are inconsistent @ the road like us.

We are still a bad team on the road, but they still have hard times finishing at the road also.

BoX916

Reaction score
pinksheets":26rp6rkl said:
Kaep makes one read and locks on unless given an ungodly amount of time. He's a playmaker, but he's not a brainy QB. ATL has a chance to force turnovers here.

This statement can't be anymore false..

pinksheets

Reaction score
BoX916":315gb8vj said:
pinksheets":315gb8vj said:

Being 100% true leaves a ton of room for increased falsehood. Locked on.

BoX916

Reaction score
pinksheets":2h0vedry said:
BoX916":2h0vedry said:
pinksheets":2h0vedry said:

Being 100% true leaves a ton of room for increased falsehood. Locked on.

Maybe watch him a few more times..

pinksheets

Reaction score
BoX916":1iathjf7 said:
I did. He's locked onto his first read unless he's already tucked and ran or he has a year in the pocket. The 9er's offense allows that to be successful, at least for now.

BoX916

Reaction score
pinksheets":xmv6i5n9 said:
BoX916":xmv6i5n9 said:
I did. He's locked onto his first read unless he's already tucked and ran or he has a year in the pocket. The 9er's offense allows that to be successful, at least for now.

That's your opinion but I know for a fact he don't do that Walker is always third check Down..

drdiags

Reaction score
Even if he is one read and locked on, which I have no clue, he sure was kicking off into the Packers butt.

If the Falcons win next week, their street cred goes through the roof. I am still not understanding this soft thing. I sure didn't see any domination along the lines by the Seahwks though their pass pro was pretty sweet. The Falcons sold out on the run and Wilson made them pay but there were runs today by the Faldons that looked like ones from the first 9ers game.

I no longer have a dog in this hunt. I hope the NFCCG is a drag out knock down fight. Whomever wins it will be my favorite unless the Ravens somehow beat the Patriots. Then I probably pull for the Ravens just because I am a hater and don't want my immediate competition to be too happy.

SportsFan

Reaction score
Carmon1274":2etq8oud said:
SportsFan":2etq8oud said:
Carmon1274":2etq8oud said:

You realize that NO's and Patriots D is really terrible right?

The Patriots are meh against the run and suck so bad against the pass.

That wasn't your question. You said can they win on the road. To which I gave two examples of when they did. They were 5 - 3 on the road. Should have been 6 - 2 if the coaching staff didn't go full retard in the Rams game. Last year we were 6 - 2 on the road. A few posts down you said we are inconsistent on the road. That couldn't be farther from the truth.

manders2600

Reaction score
pinksheets":2xbcpmuk said:
BoX916":2xbcpmuk said:
I think you've been reading too many of Kearly's posts. :D

Twisted

Reaction score
Carmon1274":1kmugpaj said:

Niners are a lock, who the Falcons? didn't they give up a record amount of yards to a rookie QB a minute ago?

they will play the Pats but I don't think the Pats get there, too old, the read option will prove way too much for them, prolly a blowout, Brady retires, the Pats restructure, we see them again in about 8 years or so...

Hawks, Rams and Niners battle Royale for the NFCW title next season, winner take all

may the best team win... ;)

Twisted

Reaction score
pinksheets":39gor3ba said:
BoX916":39gor3ba said:

I know this is a joke or some type of troll food?

did you not see Kapp look off 2 "optional" receivers to his left but throw to the one on his right, WITHOUT EVER LOOKING AT HIM after the first glance?

BTW, that no look pass was for 6...

I fear Kapp may be more of a monster than originally anticipated... :shock:

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Nobody can deny that Kaepernick was seriously rattled in his last road game. Atlanta's crowd, while not 12th man good, was pretty good today. No doubt they'll be even better next week.

This is not a sure thing for the 49ers.