• Atlanta falcons

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • Niners

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • Ravens

Votes: 24 27.9%
  • Pats

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • I don't care I just hope the niners have to have a mourning session for the colossal beat down they

Votes: 18 20.9%

• Total voters

razgriz737

Reaction score
I personally would rather see Tony Gonzales (as opposed to Ray Lewis) win it, but I'd be fine with Ravens, too. Not the Pats or Whiners tho.

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
Ravens...half my superbowl can come true i guess....its the part i didnt really care about...but work with what you have i suppose.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Anyone but Frisco. Good God they will be insufferable if they win the whole thing. By "they" I mean Hardouche, the team and their fans.

Twisted

Reaction score
whoever said the Ravens needs to rethink or move Baltimore, if not for the refs and horrible calls the Ravens would have lost that game

I fear its another Jerome Bettis syndrome, that format cost the Hawks a World Championship Flag to go along with the few flags they do have...

big deal, lots of people retire, Ravens blow donkey poo, you're not supposed to get practice FG attempts in the middle of a game, its CHEATNG, just a nuther blemish on the referee's association so..........

frase32

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":18zc4idm said:
Anyone but Frisco. Good God they will be insufferable if they win the whole thing. By "they" I mean Hardouche, the team and their fans.

I never get the fan on fan animosity. I love talking football with other teams fans. Just because people disagree doesn't mean they have to devolve into downright hatred. Same thing with people who disagree about political policies, always seems to devolve into some form of "Nanana boo boo stick your head in doo doo. I'm right, you're wrong and you're an idiot!" I can completely disagree with someone and not insult them.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Anyone but the 9ers. And Frase, its mainly because of how their "fans" conduct themselves on this board. Sorry to say it, but there's a reason our members don't have problems with the Rams and Cardinals and it comes back to 9er fans.

frase32

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":26lgsfrg said:
Anyone but the 9ers. And Frase, its mainly because of how their "fans" conduct themselves on this board. Sorry to say it, but there's a reason our members don't have problems with the Rams and Cardinals and it comes back to 9er fans.

Oh I wasn't just referring to Seahawks fans on this board. I mean all fans in general. Especially fans at the actual games. It happens in nearly every stadium in the NFL.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Falcons or Ravens would be cool.

My dad and I just had this conversation, we both agreed it'd be cool to see Lewis go out on top for all the things he's done for the game (don't tell me nothing about his issues off the field cuz I don't care).

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
The Maryland/Virginia/DC area will be a miserable place to live if the Ravens win with all the bandwagon fans and comparisons about what they are doing right and the Skins aren't...how Flacco is the next Joe Montana etc. So please, please, not them.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I'd like to see a Ravens - Falcons Super Bowl, but I have a bad feeling it's going to be the opposite.

Wouldn't hate the Patriots beating the 49ers, though, if it comes to that.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
m0ng0":8f8091hm said:

WTF is wrong with you? :sarcasm_off:

:pukeface: :49ersmall:

I want to see Atlanta win it. It goes without saying I never want to see another 49er championship, oh, for at least the next few millenniums (at which point most of their bandwagoners will still be bragging about their 5 trophies and lording it over expansion teams, because we will have had many of our own by then).

Ray Lewis has a ring. Mad love and respect for Ray and his game, but if I see some other team get "Bettdissed" by the refs, I might have to hire someone to go break someones legs and shoot out some kneecaps.

I never want to see anyone injured, but it would be damn nice to see the commish go down in flames somehow.

hawker84

Reaction score
i could live out the rest of my life without ever seeing another SF superbowl victory myself.... as far as NE they've won it enough, lewis has a ring, plus i'm not all convinced he as innocent as he claims, either way ravens are a stinky team..

i'll take ATL, mainly because Gonzo deserves a ring, to go with his HOF career..

screw Coppernips and SF
Screw crybrady
screw Slacco and the crows

lets go ATL....