BAL @ NE

Who do you have winning in this rematch?

• Patriots

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Ravens

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • The 1989 Denver Broncos

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters

The Battle #83

Reaction score
rematch of last year's AFCC.

I dont like seeing rematches in Championship/Superbowl games unless they are really exciting teams, but meh

GIFSoup

original.gif

South park denver broncos 650x473

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Ravens got this, one pass away from going last season. Flacco has impressed me the last few weeks and the Pats secondary isn't very good. I think the Ravens D can put together one more stomp with Lewis and Reed in the lineup.

drdiags

Reaction score
Patriots probably will win, but I am pulling for the Ravens. I am going all-underdogs this week. I am losing by 2 in our .Net pick em pool, so going for the longshots (or am I? smile).

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I want the Ravens to win. I hate pretty-boy QB's getting a reaction shot from the sidelines every time their defense does something.

DTexHawk

Reaction score
drdiags":2zdti1sg said:
Patriots probably will win, but I am pulling for the Ravens. I am going all-underdogs this week. I am losing by 2 in our .Net pick em pool, so going for the longshots (or am I? smile).

Too funny, going all-underdogs only helps if they win. ;) ;) ;) ;)

drdiags

Reaction score
DTexHawk":76f7hcel said:
drdiags":76f7hcel said:

Too funny, going all-underdogs only helps if they win. ;) ;) ;) ;)

I am toast anyway. I thought I picked Baltimore last week only to find out I had changed my mind and went with Denver. Uggh and the stupid Packers. You are looking good DTex. Damn it!

BTW, I am Downtown Freddie Brown.