Sign Ramses Barden?

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
He has the size PC covets.

Ramses Barden hinted that he does not expect a long-term deal from the Giants before free agency opens.
Barden erupted for nine catches and 138 yards in Week 3 when both Hakeem Nicks and Domenik Hixon were sidelined. But he subsequently fell behind rookie Reuben Randle and totaled just four catches the rest of the way. "My agent and I just have to sit down with the Giants' management and hopefully both parties can find a way to keep me around," Barden said. "Free agency doesn't open until March so I’ll have a better idea of where I'll be playing then."

Soppie

Reaction score
I really liked him in the draft a few years ago. He was going to be a project but may finally be ready to break out. The guy is 6'6"/6'7" and 230lbs and was clocked at 4.68.

NYCoug

Reaction score
A buddy of mine is a Giants season ticket holder, yes he's a douche, and he's been high on Barden for years. I'd love absolutely nothing more than the Hawks taking my friends hope and smashing it. Sign Barden, he'd probably be the cheapest option available on the market with the highest upside, and add another WR in the draft.

godawg

Reaction score
I moved from Seattle to San Luis Obispo in 2008, and I was able to see Barden play ay Cal Poly. He is a stud, and he has a good attitude. I'm surprised he didn't crack the Giants' lineup, but I would love to see us get him.

CANHawk

Reaction score
images

?!

Latest posts