Wait. Did I hear that right?

docj78

Reaction score
Good for her. Nothing she stated was false, except Lewis was never tried for murder. He copped a plea bargain for felony Obstruction of Justice, and agreed to testify against his buddies, who were acquitted, thanks in no small part to Lewis' weak testimony at trial. What a POS, and a drama queen. I flipping hate that douchebag............ I really want to root against the Whiners, but it's damned hard when I have to root for a pile of garbage human being like Ray Lewis. Hence no Super Bowl for me this year. :pukeface: :pukeface: :179419:

SilNWest

Reaction score
docj78":szqw8cuz said:
Good for her. Nothing she stated was false, except Lewis was never tried for murder. He copped a plea bargain for felony Obstruction of Justice, and agreed to testify against his buddies, who were acquitted, thanks in no small part to Lewis' weak testimony at trial. What a POS, and a drama queen. I flipping hate that douchebag............ I really want to root against the Whiners, but it's damned hard when I have to root for a pile of garbage human being like Ray Lewis. Hence no Super Bowl for me this year. :pukeface: :pukeface: :179419:

I agree with her big time too. People act like just because Ray Lewis was a great football player he is an amazing human being. Uhh... all evidence points to him being a scumbag, who happens to play some amazing football. That said, I will still be rooting for the Ravens. Damn you "The Wire" I just can't root against the city that was in that fictional show!

mikeak

Reaction score
I agree with her and did anyone google get picture?.....wow those patriots player sure know how to find those women with a focus on inner beauty :)