The seahawks should pick up Jamarcus Russell

Seeker

Reaction score
3rd string.
IF <<< he is in shape and has a new attitude (ala mike williams) why not pick him up for league minimum and have him fill the role?
who would be better for a recreation project than pete carroll.

chris98251

Reaction score
Your suppose to be drinking the Kool Aide not the Purple Drank stuff. Jamarcus hiring distrubutors now?

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Wait OP.... you want us to pick up this guy? It looks like he ate Wilson in this

jamarcus2.png

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Do they make a Nike Jersey that accommodates a triple digit number?

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Seeker":36vfj0fy said:
3rd string.
IF <<< he is in shape and has a new attitude (ala mike williams) why not pick him up for league minimum and have him fill the role?

You're coming at this wrong...

Your first line should have been, "We need help on the D-line."

kidhawk

Reaction score
volsunghawk":20hvpx3y said:
Seeker":20hvpx3y said:
3rd string.

You're coming at this wrong...

Your first line should have been, "We need help on the D-line."

No Doubt...According to this article.... [urltargetblank]http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/21603465/jamarcus-russell-attempting-comeback-still-quite-chunky[/urltargetblank] he weighs 308 pounds...according to our official roster that outweighs 9 of our 18 offensive and defensive linemen. Let's be serious here, this guy is not an NFL level QB and never will be. It takes more than the ability to throw the ball downfield to be a quarterback in this league

djb28

Reaction score
I have a wonderfull signed jersey card, Numbered 2. Oh, I thought that card was gonna send my kid to college for a year.
So what you wanna give me for it?

bellingerga

Reaction score
Op, did you mean Reclamation project, not recreation project? If not, then I'm really damned confused at what you mean by him being a recreation project...

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
You know ... he's got a point. Think about it. I mean if you pick up Jamarcus Russell, that means that you really don't need to invest any money in the Offensive Line Whatsoever. That's because Jamarcus Russell would BE his own offensive line.

Hamhawk

Reaction score
don't tell me that Jamarcus has "eaten" through all that money he got from the Raiders already,...

hawker84

Reaction score
listening to Mike and Mike this morning on the way into work, they said a team is working him out.. so it looks like come back ball is rolling.

drdiags

Reaction score
hawker84":3ulqa7nq said:
listening to Mike and Mike this morning on the way into work, they said a team is working him out.. so it looks like come back ball is rolling.

Supposedly the Jets had preliminary discussions with him. But this was before they hired Idzik. Not sure what is going on with those guys.